Ballina Quayside Motors

Ballina Quayside Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ballina Quayside Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
John C.
John C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Hyundai Service

I had a minor issue resolved today on my Hyundai Santa Fe. Cam took care of me and had me in and out of the service department within the hour. Thanks Cam and the team at Quayside Ballina!

John Connolly

Ray
Ray

Excellent Service

I recently purchased a new Subaru Outback from Quayside Motors Ballina.Tim Pilgrim looked after me.His professionalism,product knowledge, delivery updates and orientation was exceptional.
Regards Ray. Lennox Head

Other Car Dealerships

Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Pajero sport

Folks @ Quayside Ballina are a pleasure to deal with, I recently traded up to a Pajero Sport my19, and had a great customer experience, from sales, through to orientation with a whole host of technology that would have taken me a while to learn. A couple of minor after sales hiccups were very quickly resolved with no fuss.

JoAnne
JoAnneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rip off

Charged $113.00 to replace 2 blown bulbs. Brake bulb, and headlight. No testing needed, just straight bulb replacement. Disgraceful overcharging. If you are happy paying $137 p/hr labour, than this is your place. If not, go somewhere else.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Ballina Quayside Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Rebecca
RebeccaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t get a service done - 7 hour wait for car service

I had a 9:15am service appointment on my car , still waiting at 4:30pm with little to NO update on how long it’s was going to take , I could have organised a lift if I knew it would take all day , I had repeatedly asked and was told I have calls on hold and will come back to you with an update . NOTHING. Very disappointing after wasting a whole work day sitting there .

Store LocationQuayside Ballina

Great customer service

Our 10 year old Hyundai Santa Fe broke down on a Friday afternoon & we limped into Quayside Motors. In spite of being very busy the service dept. was able to it get running with the warning that reliability was unpredictable. Broke down again on Saturday & a we had to purchase a new vehicle. Staff were extremely helpful in providing a loan car & shifting all our holiday stuff from old car to loan car on Saturday & then to new Tucson on Monday. Very fortunate that we broke down in Ballina. Friendly & efficient service all round and we cannot recommend them more highly.

poor customer service

Made the mistake of buying a car from this firm. However during the buying process they never returned calls, failed to order accessories, incorrectly fitted accessories on new car, and was told only contactable via email.

Total lack of care unless you have lots of cash to buy and drive away immediately you are ignored.

Worst experience ever. Left feeling hopeless situation where do I go for real help. Left with no car, degraded and feeling worthless. Thank god lismore has car dealers. Quayside Ballina are atrocious. Don't even bother. Do yourself a huge favour keep driving.

Other Car Dealerships

masva
masva

Very poor customer service

Booked in for a service as warning lights on my vehicle, which is still under warranty, were randomly coming on. On arrival I was told I was not booked - bummer! I drove over 40kms on my day off just for that. After some discussion and not a word of apology for the stuff up they agreed to do the service. 5 hours later and an invoice of $390 I was finally able to leave, hopefully never to return!

Car Dealerships

Find out how Ballina Quayside Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Peterg21
Peterg21Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I wouldn't trust this mob with my lawn mower!!!