Bambella Designs

Bambella Designs (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Mark
Mark

Amazing quality, fast shipping!

We got the pram liner with matching harness and bar covers for our son and the quality was amazing. Really fast shipping too, will definitely be buying some more stuff :)

Love love love Bambella.

Absolutely beautiful product! The side wings protect my pram and keep my baby so comfortable! It fits my bugaboo perfectly and shipping was very fast!

September 24th 2017 Update: I love Bambella Designs

The ladies at Bambella were so helpful and really too the time to help me decide what I needed for Bub number 3.
Absolutely lovely ladies and awesome products.

Rowena
RowenaBrisbane

Really happy with pram and trolley liners

I bought a Bambella Designs pram liner a few months back from a baby store (they recommended it) and was so happy with it that I bought a trolley liner as well. The trolley liner is absolutely fantastic - so nicely padded, fits all the Coles/Woollies/Aldi trollies well (haven't tried it on others yet) and best of all has a cover over the trolley handle which my little girl normally tries to eat (yuck!). This has made shopping so much easier.

Jasmine F

False advertising - do not buy

Ordered my product online, items missing. They refused to compensate and said there was an error on the website. Clearly false advertising -warning to others - do not buy from them

Jasmine F

The owner wrote back and said they will send me a seat protector to make up 'for the mix up' - have not received anything. Exceptionally poor service - steer clear!

Mother & Baby Shops