Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Katherine
KatherineSydney

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Ebony
EbonyBrisbane

Terrible customer service!

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Hi again Ebony, sorry you've had such a hard time with your order. We've tried to contact you to resolve the issue but haven't heard back from you sorry. If you can get in touch we will be more than happy to help :)

Jasmine F

False advertising - do not buy

Ordered my product online, items missing. They refused to compensate and said there was an error on the website. Clearly false advertising -warning to others - do not buy from them

Jasmine F

The owner wrote back and said they will send me a seat protector to make up 'for the mix up' - have not received anything. Exceptionally poor service - steer clear!

Emily
Emilyasked

Does the Bambella trolley liner have straps?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Our trolley liners have little slots so that the security belt that's attached to the trolley can be slipped through and used as usual. Hope this helps :)

NAP
NAPasked

Does the Bambella trolley insert fit the larger Coles trolleys that have two seats across to fit two children?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes they do fit both the Coles and Woolworths trolleys.

Karen C
Karen Casked

Does the Bambella pram liner fit the UPPAbaby Vista?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes our pram liners are designed to fit almost all prams that have a 5 point harness.

Get an answer from our members and Bambella Designs representatives