Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Disappointed

Disappointed that the marketing seems to indicate pram liner is handmade in Aus however when I received it it says made in China. Not technically lying but I find it misleading.

Kbk86
Kbk86Victoria

Underwhelmed with this purchase - wouldn’t use again.

I loved the look of the products and ended up buying a play mat and a change table cover. I was disappointed in the quality and feel of the material as it feels so cheap and rough. Also, I wanted The play may to be portable but it is way to bulky and impractical to take in the pram. It doesn’t fold up back into the bag very well you have to end shoving it it in so I have purchased a different brand that works for this purpose and that I love! Will have to leave this one for home.

Shay
ShayWestern Australia

Had a bad experience.

Unfortunately i had a bad experience with Bambella. I purchased a liner and pram hood cover. The seams were all unstitched, parts of the fabric were stained and the zip was sewn down. Also wouldn't recommend this business as they sell car seat capsule liners, which is against car seat manufactures.

Emily
Emilyasked

Does the Bambella trolley liner have straps?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Our trolley liners have little slots so that the security belt that's attached to the trolley can be slipped through and used as usual. Hope this helps :)

NAP
NAPasked

Does the Bambella trolley insert fit the larger Coles trolleys that have two seats across to fit two children?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes they do fit both the Coles and Woolworths trolleys.

Karen C
Karen Casked

Does the Bambella pram liner fit the UPPAbaby Vista?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes our pram liners are designed to fit almost all prams that have a 5 point harness.

Get an answer from our members and Bambella Designs representatives