Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Elyse
ElyseSouth West, WA

Do not care about safety

Bambella creates car seat liners which are not crash tested and therefore unsafe to use. When contacted about this they delete comments, don’t respond to messages and block people. It is beyond clear that this company cares more about money than safety.

GINA H.
GINA H.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase car seat liners

The car seat liners are dangerous. They’re not approved by the car seat companies or included in their crash tests. My car seat installer ripped the liner out and said they shouldn’t even be legal to sell. Please do not use them.

Katherine
KatherineSydney

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Disappointed

Disappointed that the marketing seems to indicate pram liner is handmade in Aus however when I received it it says made in China. Not technically lying but I find it misleading.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Bambella Designs compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Kbk86
Kbk86Victoria

Underwhelmed with this purchase - wouldn’t use again.

I loved the look of the products and ended up buying a play mat and a change table cover. I was disappointed in the quality and feel of the material as it feels so cheap and rough. Also, I wanted The play may to be portable but it is way to bulky and impractical to take in the pram. It doesn’t fold up back into the bag very well you have to end shoving it it in so I have purchased a different brand that works for this purpose and that I love! Will have to leave this one for home.

Shay
ShayWestern Australia

Had a bad experience.

Unfortunately i had a bad experience with Bambella. I purchased a liner and pram hood cover. The seams were all unstitched, parts of the fabric were stained and the zip was sewn down. Also wouldn't recommend this business as they sell car seat capsule liners, which is against car seat manufactures.

Ebony
EbonyBrisbane

Terrible customer service!

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Hi again Ebony, sorry you've had such a hard time with your order. We've tried to contact you to resolve the issue but haven't heard back from you sorry. If you can get in touch we will be more than happy to help :)

Jasmine F

False advertising - do not buy

Ordered my product online, items missing. They refused to compensate and said there was an error on the website. Clearly false advertising -warning to others - do not buy from them

Jasmine F

The owner wrote back and said they will send me a seat protector to make up 'for the mix up' - have not received anything. Exceptionally poor service - steer clear!