Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

GINA H.
GINA H.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase car seat liners

The car seat liners are dangerous. They’re not approved by the car seat companies or included in their crash tests. My car seat installer ripped the liner out and said they shouldn’t even be legal to sell. Please do not use them.

Katherine
KatherineSydney

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Annie
AnnieCairns

A bit misleading

Just received my order of a waterproof cot sheet and cot comforter. Products appear to be of decent quality, however have yet to use them both. I was disappointed to find that the products are not made in Australia as the website and marketing seem a bit misleading to me. Hopefully they are handmade but not so sure now... Also messaged them regarding the materials of the cot comforter prior to purchase and was told "100% cotton fabric with a padded wadding inside". Probably my fault for assuming that meant cotton wadding. Had I known it was to be polyester I would not have purchased it as I wanted a cotton filled comforter.

Unstitched seams

I was initially happy with the product until I noticed that the pram liners seams were all unstitched and the frayed bits of cotton were all hanging off. If I had be known this before hand I wouldn’t have purchased their product.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Bambella Designs compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Ebony
EbonyBrisbane

Terrible customer service!

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Hi again Ebony, sorry you've had such a hard time with your order. We've tried to contact you to resolve the issue but haven't heard back from you sorry. If you can get in touch we will be more than happy to help :)

Jasmine F

False advertising - do not buy

Ordered my product online, items missing. They refused to compensate and said there was an error on the website. Clearly false advertising -warning to others - do not buy from them

Jasmine F

The owner wrote back and said they will send me a seat protector to make up 'for the mix up' - have not received anything. Exceptionally poor service - steer clear!