Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Made in China

Bambella Designs had been recommended to me as it’s an Australian company, so I bought a playmat for my sister in-law’s baby shower. I was a bit disappointed when I received the package to see it was made in China. The mat looks great, but I would have looked harder for a handmade in Australia gift hand I known.

Annie
AnnieCairns

A bit misleading

Just received my order of a waterproof cot sheet and cot comforter. Products appear to be of decent quality, however have yet to use them both. I was disappointed to find that the products are not made in Australia as the website and marketing seem a bit misleading to me. Hopefully they are handmade but not so sure now... Also messaged them regarding the materials of the cot comforter prior to purchase and was told "100% cotton fabric with a padded wadding inside". Probably my fault for assuming that meant cotton wadding. Had I known it was to be polyester I would not have purchased it as I wanted a cotton filled comforter.

Unstitched seams

I was initially happy with the product until I noticed that the pram liners seams were all unstitched and the frayed bits of cotton were all hanging off. If I had be known this before hand I wouldn’t have purchased their product.

Bindi
BindiIllawarra, NSW

Manager is very helpful

Kiri the development manager is very helpful I had an issues with a car seat liner and matching shoulder protectors she rectified the issue quickly and with great communication

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Bambella Designs compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Emily
Emilyasked

Does the Bambella trolley liner have straps?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Our trolley liners have little slots so that the security belt that's attached to the trolley can be slipped through and used as usual. Hope this helps :)

NAP
NAPasked

Does the Bambella trolley insert fit the larger Coles trolleys that have two seats across to fit two children?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes they do fit both the Coles and Woolworths trolleys.

Karen C
Karen Casked

Does the Bambella pram liner fit the UPPAbaby Vista?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes our pram liners are designed to fit almost all prams that have a 5 point harness.

Get an answer from our members and Bambella Designs representatives