Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Elyse
ElyseSouth West, WA

Do not care about safety

Bambella creates car seat liners which are not crash tested and therefore unsafe to use. When contacted about this they delete comments, don’t respond to messages and block people. It is beyond clear that this company cares more about money than safety.

GINA H.
GINA H.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase car seat liners

The car seat liners are dangerous. They’re not approved by the car seat companies or included in their crash tests. My car seat installer ripped the liner out and said they shouldn’t even be legal to sell. Please do not use them.

Katherine
KatherineSydney

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Made in China

Bambella Designs had been recommended to me as it’s an Australian company, so I bought a playmat for my sister in-law’s baby shower. I was a bit disappointed when I received the package to see it was made in China. The mat looks great, but I would have looked harder for a handmade in Australia gift hand I known.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Bambella Designs compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Bindi
BindiIllawarra, NSW

Manager is very helpful

Kiri the development manager is very helpful I had an issues with a car seat liner and matching shoulder protectors she rectified the issue quickly and with great communication

Ebony
EbonyBrisbane

Terrible customer service!

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Hi again Ebony, sorry you've had such a hard time with your order. We've tried to contact you to resolve the issue but haven't heard back from you sorry. If you can get in touch we will be more than happy to help :)

Jasmine F

False advertising - do not buy

Ordered my product online, items missing. They refused to compensate and said there was an error on the website. Clearly false advertising -warning to others - do not buy from them

Jasmine F

The owner wrote back and said they will send me a seat protector to make up 'for the mix up' - have not received anything. Exceptionally poor service - steer clear!