Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Elyse
ElyseSouth West, WA

Do not care about safety

Bambella creates car seat liners which are not crash tested and therefore unsafe to use. When contacted about this they delete comments, don’t respond to messages and block people. It is beyond clear that this company cares more about money than safety.

GINA H.
GINA H.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase car seat liners

The car seat liners are dangerous. They’re not approved by the car seat companies or included in their crash tests. My car seat installer ripped the liner out and said they shouldn’t even be legal to sell. Please do not use them.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my purchase

I purchased the black flower pram liner, harness covers and infant head support and could not be happier! I was worried the pram liner wouldn't fit in the pram i purchased but it does. Truely universal! I have the Mother's Choice Haven. Will be shopping here again in the future! Thank you Bambella Designs

Mhentschke
MhentschkeRenmark

Fantastic products and service!

I first purchased Bambella products (pram and car seat liners) almost 5 years ago and, while my son has outgrown his pram, we still use the car seat liners and they are still in excellent condition!

Now I am expecting twins and once again turned to Bambella to update my range of products and, once again, am incredibly happy with the customer service I have received.

While I am yet to receive my products (as I have literally just placed my order), I have no doubts whatsoever (based on my multiple past orders) that this one will be of the same high standard! I will, of course, be back to update this if there is anything amiss with my order but, as I said, I am confident it will be just fine. :D

Katherine
KatherineSydney

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Kerrie
Kerrie

One of the best must have baby products on the market!

loved your carseat and pram covers with my daughter, I've just updated my colours for my newborn babyboy, however my daughter's still look new!
Highly recommend!!

LOVE IT!!

I have purchased a trolley liner and matching play mat. I love them both! Great designs and trolley liner is so comfy for our little one when shopping!

Belinda W
Belinda WMelbourne

Beautiful design and comfy for bubs!

Purchased a trolley liner for my 1 year old and it is absolutely perfect. The designs available were beautiful. The liner is nice and cushioned so it is super comfy for bubs. Would highly recommend.

So grateful for this product

I used my double trolley cover to do my groceries with my two girls and it was a game changer omg so easy now thank you soooo much

OllieTrolley
OllieTrolley

Absolutely in love with my new pram liner!!

Loving my new pram line I purchased, if only I had it 19 months earlier!! Makes my boys pram look so comfy, I think he loves it just as much as I do, if not more. And it fits perfectly!! Will definitely be back to buy more Bambella products in the near future

Sonya
SonyaWollongong

We can’t live without it!

Beautifully made & love the vibrant colours & pattern. I purchased the cot comforter to match the chevron sheets we already have. I love how the comforter is reversible and it’s so big which was a nice surprise.

Amazing products

Amazing quality and service , have had multiple items and they have all been amazing highly recommend for all mums

Erin W
Erin WIpswich

Love love love

I love the range that bambella has to offer! I purchased multiple items when my daughter was born including capsule liner, car seat insert, pram liner and 2x change covers. They are easy to use and are fully machine washable! Will definitely be purchasing more soon for when my son is born. Bambella offer afterpay and are fast at shipping the items out of the warehouse.

Amazing!

I purchased the bambella pram liner and strap covers, and I am so happy with them. They are not only super comfy for my son but I have an all black pram and it just makes it pop. Thank you so much!

Absolutely beautiful

I received a pram blanket and it is just so soft and beautiful. I will be purchasing the other matching products ASAP! Can’t wait to see my baby wrapped up in them :)