Bambella Designs

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my purchase

I purchased the black flower pram liner, harness covers and infant head support and could not be happier! I was worried the pram liner wouldn't fit in the pram i purchased but it does. Truely universal! I have the Mother's Choice Haven. Will be shopping here again in the future! Thank you Bambella Designs

Mhentschke
MhentschkeRenmark

Fantastic products and service!

I first purchased Bambella products (pram and car seat liners) almost 5 years ago and, while my son has outgrown his pram, we still use the car seat liners and they are still in excellent condition!

Now I am expecting twins and once again turned to Bambella to update my range of products and, once again, am incredibly happy with the customer service I have received.

While I am yet to receive my products (as I have literally just placed my order), I have no doubts whatsoever (based on my multiple past orders) that this one will be of the same high standard! I will, of course, be back to update this if there is anything amiss with my order but, as I said, I am confident it will be just fine. :D

Emily
Emilyasked

Does the Bambella trolley liner have straps?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Our trolley liners have little slots so that the security belt that's attached to the trolley can be slipped through and used as usual. Hope this helps :)

NAP
NAPasked

Does the Bambella trolley insert fit the larger Coles trolleys that have two seats across to fit two children?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes they do fit both the Coles and Woolworths trolleys.

Karen C
Karen Casked

Does the Bambella pram liner fit the UPPAbaby Vista?

Jasmine V.Bambella Designs

Yes our pram liners are designed to fit almost all prams that have a 5 point harness.

Get an answer from our members and Bambella Designs representatives