Bambella Designs

Bambella Designs (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambella Designs

Lauren M
Lauren MLake Albert

Excellent products

I purchased two change mat covers as well as two cot sheets. I have been very pleased with all. I have a boori bassinet which is different in size to other bassinets and had difficulty finding sheets, the bambella change mat covers fit my bassinet as well as change mat so I was thrilled!
The fabric is very soft and does not irritate bubs skin. The cot sheets have been the best I've bought so far.

Capsule, Pram and Car seat inserts

Recently purchased a car seat, capsule and pram liner/insert.
Bambella Designs is by far the best that I've ever purchased! Because of the awesomeness lol ive now also bought sets for expecting family members!!! Will be back to purchase a new design soon!!

Jackie
JackieSydney

Love the trolley liner!

I love my Bambella trolley liner! Everywhere I go someone asks me where I got it :-) so easy to use!

Just love my Bambella products

I own so many amazing Bambella products including the car seat liner, high chair cover, play mat, change mat cover and trolley liner. The quality of the fabric is amazing - so soft and thick and easy to wash. All products fit perfectly and do an amazing job at making my life as a Mum that much easier!

Dimity
DimityBurnie

Absolutely love!

We love our pram blanket! It goes everywhere with us! Really easy to wash also! The minky fabric on one side makes it extra cosy on those colder days!

N E R
N E RNewcastle

Brilliant customer service - beautiful product

I was thrilled with my recent purchases from Bambella Designs, super speedy postage, gorgeous product and superior customer service - I was sent a really gorgeous bonus which was very unexpected! I'll definitely shop with then again and won't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Thank you x

Lovely piece to add to nursery

Love the bassinet liner perfectly matches nursery, great to purchase from and recieved my item quickly. Thankyou will definetely purchase more items. .

Natalie Gordon
Natalie Gordon

Beautiful vibrant colour, soft and machine washable!!

Incredible pricing, excellent selection to choose from and brilliant communication!

Fast postage times too.

Every piece is machine washable and can even go in the dryer - that shows how great the quality of the fabrics used are.

Recommend every time!

Ash F
Ash FGoldcoast

Amazing products, Amazing quality

Bambella Designs products have been so useful to me with my first child! We use the products every single day. The designs are amazing and the quality of the products i cannot fault.

Jules W
Jules WAdelaide

Love love love love

We have ordered many bambella designs products for our daughter , after ordering the double trolley liner in black and gold polka dots i was hooked ! Then ordered a pram liner , privacy shade ,strap covers and a bar cover in the coral and gold polka dot ,they are such great quality and i get so many comments on how gorgeous all my Bambella designs products are ! The delivery of all my items was super quick too ! I will defiantly be ordering more and have recommended to family and friends who have also ordered and are just as happy with their items as i am .

Absolutely amazing

Ive bought lots of thing from bambella and what can i say they are amazing ! Best thing i have ever bought
And when i order they are at your front door in 3 days amazing !!!

Amazing

So amazing not only is it so stylish and brightens up the pram but its so super comfy for my little girl and so easy to clean so glad i made the purchase.

Samantha B
Samantha BFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the print. And the quality.

The liner and shoulder pads I brought for my daughter were beautiful. It fit my pram perfectly. The quality of the liner is amazing and the stitchwork is perfect. I can't fault it. Postage was quick and I live rural. Highly recommend Bambella Designs :)

Gk_2v
Gk_2vSydney, NSW

Another great product

Mark
Mark

Amazing quality, fast shipping!

We got the pram liner with matching harness and bar covers for our son and the quality was amazing. Really fast shipping too, will definitely be buying some more stuff :)

Love love love Bambella.

Absolutely beautiful product! The side wings protect my pram and keep my baby so comfortable! It fits my bugaboo perfectly and shipping was very fast!

September 24th 2017 Update: I love Bambella Designs

The ladies at Bambella were so helpful and really too the time to help me decide what I needed for Bub number 3.
Absolutely lovely ladies and awesome products.

Rowena
RowenaBrisbane

Really happy with pram and trolley liners

I bought a Bambella Designs pram liner a few months back from a baby store (they recommended it) and was so happy with it that I bought a trolley liner as well. The trolley liner is absolutely fantastic - so nicely padded, fits all the Coles/Woollies/Aldi trollies well (haven't tried it on others yet) and best of all has a cover over the trolley handle which my little girl normally tries to eat (yuck!). This has made shopping so much easier.

Other Mother & Baby Shops