Bambillo Massage Bed

• Ease of Assembly
Rodney

RodneyCentral West, NSW

30 Day Trial is Very Expensive

Purchased in February 2021 for $9,799.00.

Shortysgirl

ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

Better bed available elsewhere

Rang and asked price good thing I was sitting 12,000 for king split reduced to 9000 as a special, purchased from Kogans same base with better mattress for under 5000 have since declining offer from TV Shop numerous nuiscance calls not a happy camper

Kerrie

Kerrie

Excellent Product

Purchase and delivery went smoothly. Very pleased with the comfort and functioning of the bed. It has helped my partner who had double knee replacement surgery and was only able to sleep on a recliner chair until it arrived. I have found it invaluable during my recovery following unexpected abdominal surgery. Didn't like the white sheets, although good quality, have since purchased custom made sheets locally in a much more sensible colour. Wouldn't like to be without the bed now.

Purchased in January 2020 at TV Shop for $7,600.00.

Waste of money

The purchase itself was very easy, the delivery people put it together - so that was good. The bed itself: the mattress keeps on slipping off base. The two beds keep on moving away from one another - unless you get straps from bunnings and strap them together. The "massage"... well, initially it felt as if it was like a pulsating massage up and down the spine and legs. Now it is just a noisy vibration that drives me insane. I honestly could have bought a way better bed for less than a quarter of the price.

Purchased in May 2018 at Online for $10,000.00.

Sandy Schuler

Sandy SchulerTorbanlea

It's OK

Third bed we've purchased in our time....
Easy hassle free purchase, with great delivery and set up service...
It is not a massage bed, vibration only, otherwise comfy. Don't love the pillows at all...
Overall, sadly, not good value for money....

Purchased in March 2020.

Great comfort

The beds are amazing & do not make any noise except the massage as it is on a timber floor. The zero gravity is perfect & the warmth on the cool nights is very enjoyable. Overall we are very satisfied with the product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Show TV Shop.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Too expensive for just a vibrating bed

While the purchase was very easy and the people who delivered it was great, the bed itself is a very expensive mattress with a vibrating base. You can buy a similar thing for under Two thousand dollars. All you are getting is a base that electrically vibrates. Not worth it.

Purchased in April 2020 at TV Shop.

Very Amazing experience

Very very happy and satisfied with the product. Company was very awesome in discount up to 40% off of the price. Will deffs consider future purchases of mattresses from TV shop [link removed]

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Alicia Lovett

Alicia LovettSydney, NSW

Great bed but the massage is not good

The bed is comfy but the massage feature is little more that a vibration which is noisy
The bed needs something to ensure the two side by side beds stay close together. We used straps purchased from Bunnings.

Purchased in February 2020 for $7,000.00.

Find out how Bambillo Massage Bed compares to other Beds

Unforseen problems I have had with the bed and with the (after sales service)

Purchased in February 2020 at T.V. Shop.

Dianne

DianneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Zero Gravity Brilliant! Massage ok

We bought the bed because I have severe spinal problems. Zero gravity has made a huge amount of difference and I don't wake in pain every 2 hours now. I can sleep through the night. Massage is truly just a vibration but nevertheless is soothing but noisy until you get used to it. We paid for delivery and instal thankfully as the bd is very heavy. Trying to work out how we can ever go on holidays again though as I don't want to leave my bed behind!

Purchased at Bambillo for $7,000.00.

dave a33

dave a33Darwin, NT

not worth the price

for $7000.00 i did expect better from the massage its harsh there is 3 settings and even on the lowest it vibrates it is not a real massage there is two massage motors the one at the shoulders vibrates our heads so much we will not use either, they are way to rough

Purchased in January 2020 for $6,995.00.

Lyn A.

Lyn A.Higgins 2615, ACT

My bambilo

The bed doesn't massage properly. The bottom half of the massage seems to go all the way up to my head & is very weak. The top end is starting to go the same way as the bottom haf

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Not as good as the old bed I replaced.

Found it too soft; had trouble turning over in bed. Zero gravity put me in an uncomfortable position. I do not use the massage function as it doesn't really massage, just shakes a little. After one week I rang about returning it and was told it would cost me nearly $1000 in freight back and bed had to be put back as it had arrived in its packaging - impossible as mattress was vacuum sealed.
So it would have cost me $2000 for the freight to get here and then back and I end up with no bed that was still on fortnightly payments. I should have bought locally with something more suitable for me. Risk free trial but far too expensive to return because of the freight. Would not recommend for what it cost.

Purchased in January 2020 at TV Shop for $4,585.00.

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Wheatbelt, WA

Yes!! Thank you!!

I bought this bed to combat the pain I was experiencing every morning because of my old one. I’ve never been more pleased with a large purchase in my life!! It was easy to assemble and it’s quite as a mouse on massage. It has changed the way I sleep and the way I wake up! Thank you so very much for giving me an experience I can call ‘heavenly’. This bed is wonderful!

Purchased in September 2019 at TV Shop for $5,000.00.

tony

tonyPerth, WA

Total Rest -Amazing Bed

My wife had a complex 8 hour surgery on her spine in January 2011,and had many rods and screws put in . we seldom had a good nights sleep. I was afraid to get close and the bed was a fixed queen size.
after seeing your ad on television we decided to order a twin king size.
Your delivery contractor removed the old bed and installed the twin king Bambillo without any fuss.
the Bambillo bed has made a huge difference to both our well being. We were so pleased with the bed that two months later we purchased a second twin king Bambillo bed and had it installed in the house in ou hoppy farm 100km from Perth by the same delivery contractor.
We are extremely happy with the product and the service.

Purchased in April 2019 at TV Shop for $4,999.98.

Graham

GrahamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Product ok but company wipes their hands of you.

Very disappointed with the company, product not as advertised but serviceable. however when I tried to cancel delivery on another item, they quoted reams of technical reasons I would not be getting a refund. and cut off communications with me, didn't get the product and didn't get the refund. I now have to go to the ACCC for a refund. very sad, they are great when talking you into the product but once they have you its all one way traffic for them. I didn't want to post on this forum but they left me little option.

SAM

SAM

So perfect for my dad

Everything was done by the delivery man till it started working. And i love the customer service experience after purchasing i had doubts and they have handle it so well. My dad love this bed as its so comfortable and help him a lot.

Isabel V.

Isabel V.

My Bambillo Bed is just Fantastic !

I’ve had my Bambillo bed since JUNE 2019.. I would recommend it to Everyone, The Massage is So relaxing & relieves pain anywhere on your body & to be able to tilt the bed in any position you’re comfortable with as I was recuperating from a long hospital stay this was the best investment I’ve made & the pillows are also comfortable to sleep on, thank you again for installing the Bed for me on the same day as Delivery..I’m very happy with it & recommenced it to a friend who also purchased one

Purchased in June 2019 at Show TV Shop.

Peach

Peach

BEST BED EVER

If you're looking for a great bed, this is it. Makes you not want to get up in the morning though. It's that comfortable. I just love this bed!!! Worth it!