Bambillo Massage Bed

Bambillo Massage Bed

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Patrik

PatrikSydney, NSW

Feedback

As far as the massage goes
I would get the same as I would if jumping into a shopping trolley and be pushed across the car park . A bit of a gimmick the massager. Not what you expect. It is also noisy
The beds to hard , you need a topper .
The zero g is not what you expect
Stuck in a banana lounge
Wouldnt buy it for the price we paid
We are paying off on credit card

Purchased in July 2019 at Show TV Shop for $7,000.00.

Love it!

Personally I adore this bed. It's like sinking into a closed. Other people who have tried it could take it or leave it. Comes with great features.

Was rather pricey compared to other models. But I'm satisfied with the product.

I agree that occasionally it feels a little like you're on the edge of the bed when you are actually in the middle.

Beware risk free trial. Listen to the small print regarding returning it in original packaging and being shipped back at buyers expense which means you're forking over $800+ in p&h each way. I really wanted this bed and had wanted it for ages so I wasn't sending it back for the world but for someone not so commited it could be a risky decision.

DENISE

DENISENorth Queensland, QLD

An amazing bed!

Had our Bambillo split queen adjustable bed now for approximately two years and couldn't be happier. We chose the firm mattress and have had no problems with it. It did help my partner immensely during his chronic illness (COPD) and definitely helped with his breathing issues by having the head of his bed raised. And for me being able to raise the foot helped ease my leg and knee pain. The massage feature is a great bonus. Compared to other similar beds at that time, their pricing was very good. Was definitely worth buying.

A gimmick

l promised to sue them after I managed to ship it back to them. It's over one year now since I first bought it, I still feel the pain of misinformation. The lawsuit will still come your way.

Purchased in December 2017 at TV Shop.

roly polys

roly polysLake illawarra

Can't wait to get rid of it

This bed is the most uncomfortable bed we have ever slept in. My husband thought he was giving me a treat when he bought this. We both have the constant feeling of falling out of bed and find it almost impossible to get out of. Never will we get anything of memory foam as this is just a gimic and will be out of fashion soon and it is far too high off the ground. I cannot sit on the edge of the bed also the pillows are too hard and overstuffed. WE would have sent the bed back but reading the small print it has to be with original packing and it is impossible to get the mattress back in the bags.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

john r.

john r.asked

Is the bambillo bed worth buying

Sarah W.

Personally I'd say yes but I adore it and other people could take it or leave it. Beware the small print on the 30 day risk free trial. Must be returned in the original packaging and shipped back at buyers expense which means you're forking over $800+ dollars in p&h both ways.

Marie Davies

Marie Daviesasked

The cost please?

Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Split queen $5000 and split king $5500 that is supposedly 50% off at the Melbourne homeshow 2019

Lorraine R.asked

Can you use an electric blanket with these

Sarah W.

No, not with the split queen unless you are willing to have a little overhang. You would need to buy a single electric blanket for both sides and tuck the overhang in between the split in between the mattresses.

Lorraine R.

But with a king single you can use a king single electric blanket is that right. Please advise. Lorraine

CategoryBeds