Bambillo Massage Bed

Bambillo Massage Bed

A gimmick

l promised to sue them after I managed to ship it back to them. It's over one year now since I first bought it, I still feel the pain of misinformation. The lawsuit will still come your way.

Purchased in December 2017 at TV Shop.

Can't wait to get rid of it

This bed is the most uncomfortable bed we have ever slept in. My husband thought he was giving me a treat when he bought this. We both have the constant feeling of falling out of bed and find it almost impossible to get out of. Never will we get anything of memory foam as this is just a gimic and will be out of fashion soon and it is far too high off the ground. I cannot sit on the edge of the bed also the pillows are too hard and overstuffed. WE would have sent the bed back but reading the small print it has to be with original packing and it is impossible to get the mattress back in the bags.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Has anyone shipped this back? I

Has anyone shipped this back?
Yes, I did. It is a vibrating bed and not a massage bed. I still wonder why they are still allowed to air on tv with the bundle of lies. Shame on them.

How much is the bambillo bed to buy off the info commercial?
$1.600 dollars plus haulage