Bambillo Massage Bed

Bambillo Massage Bed

Listing monitored by Bambillo

• Ease of Assembly

the worst company in the world for honouring any agreement

I have purchased a bambillo bed and on washing mattress topper following care instructions, the mattress topper fell apart. This company should be put out of business, i have been trying to gett someone to talk with me for over 3 years, I eventually purchased another bed for less than half the price,the service is disgusting, i am in the proceeds of lodging a court case against these whatever a I can call them. I was told by 2 different salespeople if i purchased another product over $3000.00 they would replace the mattress topper. The bed has caused severe damage to my back.

Glen
GlenSydney, NSW

30 Day "Risk free trial" could cost you $2,000 or more - unethical business practices of TV Shop - USE EXTREME CAUTION

Purchased in February 2021 at TV Shop for $9,812.95.

Rodney
RodneyCentral West, NSW

30 Day Trial is Very Expensive

Purchased in February 2021 for $9,799.00.

Shortysgirl
ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

Better bed available elsewhere

Rang and asked price good thing I was sitting 12,000 for king split reduced to 9000 as a special, purchased from Kogans same base with better mattress for under 5000 have since declining offer from TV Shop numerous nuiscance calls not a happy camper

Kerrie
Kerrie

Excellent Product

Purchase and delivery went smoothly. Very pleased with the comfort and functioning of the bed. It has helped my partner who had double knee replacement surgery and was only able to sleep on a recliner chair until it arrived. I have found it invaluable during my recovery following unexpected abdominal surgery. Didn't like the white sheets, although good quality, have since purchased custom made sheets locally in a much more sensible colour. Wouldn't like to be without the bed now.

Purchased in January 2020 at TV Shop for $7,600.00.

Waste of money

The purchase itself was very easy, the delivery people put it together - so that was good. The bed itself: the mattress keeps on slipping off base. The two beds keep on moving away from one another - unless you get straps from bunnings and strap them together. The "massage"... well, initially it felt as if it was like a pulsating massage up and down the spine and legs. Now it is just a noisy vibration that drives me insane. I honestly could have bought a way better bed for less than a quarter of the price.

Purchased in May 2018 at Online for $10,000.00.

Sandy Schuler
Sandy SchulerTorbanlea

It's OK

Third bed we've purchased in our time....
Easy hassle free purchase, with great delivery and set up service...
It is not a massage bed, vibration only, otherwise comfy. Don't love the pillows at all...
Overall, sadly, not good value for money....

Purchased in March 2020.

Great comfort

The beds are amazing & do not make any noise except the massage as it is on a timber floor. The zero gravity is perfect & the warmth on the cool nights is very enjoyable. Overall we are very satisfied with the product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Show TV Shop.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Too expensive for just a vibrating bed

While the purchase was very easy and the people who delivered it was great, the bed itself is a very expensive mattress with a vibrating base. You can buy a similar thing for under Two thousand dollars. All you are getting is a base that electrically vibrates. Not worth it.

Purchased in April 2020 at TV Shop.

Very Amazing experience

Very very happy and satisfied with the product. Company was very awesome in discount up to 40% off of the price. Will deffs consider future purchases of mattresses from TV shop [link removed]

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Alicia Lovett
Alicia LovettSydney, NSW

Great bed but the massage is not good

The bed is comfy but the massage feature is little more that a vibration which is noisy
The bed needs something to ensure the two side by side beds stay close together. We used straps purchased from Bunnings.

Purchased in February 2020 for $7,000.00.

Unforseen problems I have had with the bed and with the (after sales service)

Purchased in February 2020 at T.V. Shop.

Dianne
DianneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Zero Gravity Brilliant! Massage ok

We bought the bed because I have severe spinal problems. Zero gravity has made a huge amount of difference and I don't wake in pain every 2 hours now. I can sleep through the night. Massage is truly just a vibration but nevertheless is soothing but noisy until you get used to it. We paid for delivery and instal thankfully as the bd is very heavy. Trying to work out how we can ever go on holidays again though as I don't want to leave my bed behind!

Purchased at Bambillo for $7,000.00.

dave a33
dave a33Darwin, NT

not worth the price

for $7000.00 i did expect better from the massage its harsh there is 3 settings and even on the lowest it vibrates it is not a real massage there is two massage motors the one at the shoulders vibrates our heads so much we will not use either, they are way to rough

Purchased in January 2020 for $6,995.00.

Lyn A.
Lyn A.Higgins 2615, ACT

My bambilo

The bed doesn't massage properly. The bottom half of the massage seems to go all the way up to my head & is very weak. The top end is starting to go the same way as the bottom haf

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Read more reviews - page 2