Bambillo Massage Bed

Bambillo Massage Bed Questions & Answers

23 questions from our users

Loraine

Loraineasked

How much are these beds now? My Queen sized bed was $3200. I can see such difference in the prices above. My friend was quoted $6000 for the Perfect Fit bed, which is obviously the same thing.
We both have one now - and are so happy with them, except the price disparity.

Loraine

Loraineasked

We both have one now - and are so happy with them, except the price disparity.

maryc

marycasked

can I get a replacement remote for my bed ,, had carpet laid ans it went missing and can't work kit Manuel My email is [email address removed] not well with a bad leg and need it ti work Regards Mary

Anon

Pretty sure is you contact customer support they will be able to help with that

Karen

Karenasked

Can you add a head board to the split king

Anon

Not that I am aware of. If you have a free standing one - then yeah

Hey Karen
Our bed prior to the split queen bambillo was a bed frame with slats...when the bambillo arrived we took the slats out and the two halves were lifted into our bedframe, and in so doing we had a head board. As per the previous reply, this is the only way you'd have a bed head...you cannot attach a bed head to the spilt bed because that part of the bed is adjustable, and a bed head is not...hope that makes sense and helps, cheers Sandy

Diane Brennan

Diane Brennanasked

How much is the queen adjustable bed

Ours cost $7599.98 delivered and we are selling it for $4500.00

62sobeit

62sobeitasked

What is the price of king split massage bed

I paid close to $8000

Sandy Schuler

I have no idea, we bought a split queen

Dee

Deeasked

I have had my bambino single king bed for 20 months. The head part doesn’t work. I know I’ve purchased a 5year warranty on this product. Who do I contact to get this fixed. Would greatly appreciate it

You could try contacting Product developers in Aust at customerservice@tvshop.com.au
or in New Zealand at customerservice@tvshop.co.nz
Hope this helps you Good luck

.com.au

Carol

Carolasked

What sizes does this bed come in?

Terese
Terese

How much is a double bed please

Tanya C.
Tanya C.

The cost

Hendriette F

Hendriette Fasked

Hi,can you please let me know how much this bambino message bed is,and how much do you pay a week for it
Hendriette

Rebecca H.

The cost varies. I haggled with mine and as far as I know they are priced anywhere up to $10,000. I also asked for a payment plan which I got 9 months to pay. Very happy indeed! I hope this helps!

John L.

John L.asked

Is the Perfect Fit Bed the same as the Bambillo Adjustable Massage Bed

yes it is when I got my bed in February this year It came with two instruction manuals i for Bambillo bed and 1 for the perfect fit bed 1 book had v1 on the back cover the other book had v2 on it but the instruction and pictures inside were pretty much the same

John L.

John L.asked

Is the Perfect Fit Bed the same as the Bambillo Adjustable Massage Bed

Rebecca H.

I’m assuming it is. I’m not 100% sure. But there doesn’t seem to be any real differences between the two.

RICHARD LAY

RICHARD LAYasked

How much is a queen size

Kevin M.

Kevin M.asked

First some very quick germane back-ground. I first Rang TV Shop after seeing a TV ad. I told the lady who took the call, I've been diagnosed terminally ill, & although 'stable' at this time, I spend most of my life in my bed, taking meals, using my PC sitting on the bed side. So as I was either in or on the bed sometimes/often 24/7. The bed was comfortable.But it flattened out where I was sitting, & would not return to its shape as it was supposed to do. TV Shop asked me to hot it. hey looked at the photos and agreed. Of course they also got to examine it upon its return. - They sent a new mattress. It has exactly the same problems. I presume I will be given a new mattress? BUT i have seen anther review today, which was similar about the flattening, so - is there perhaps an upgraded mattress available, as I dread changing mattresses every 2-3 months? Thanks - Kevin McM East Gippsland Vic.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the warranty on the adjustable bed structure and motors? What is the warranty on the mattress?

Don’t buy the bed
It’s not comfortable
The massage thing is a loud groaning noise
The zero gravity is crap
The bed does not live up to the expectations of the sales pitch
Worse bed we have bought for the price we paid
Go and check out other beds
I do not know about how long the warranty is for
Not worth the dollars you pay

Don’t buy the bed
Go and check out other beds
I do not know about how long the warranty is for
Don’t buy the bed would NOT recommend it even if it is 50% off

Lorraine R.asked

Has anyone used an electric blanket with a king size single bambillo bed. Company not good at answering direct questions. Awaiting for over 2 months

Davena Murray
Davena Murray

Yes we do :-)

Thanks Davena for answer

john r.

john r.asked

Is the bambillo bed worth buying

Sarah W.

Personally I'd say yes but I adore it and other people could take it or leave it. Beware the small print on the 30 day risk free trial. Must be returned in the original packaging and shipped back at buyers expense which means you're forking over $800+ dollars in p&h both ways.

Maritz
Maritz

Be wary buying from tv shop. I rang to enquire about the massage bed and they told me it would cost $11000 but I could pay it off in 12 months. They wanted to know if I would use visa or MasterCard. Dodgy as fxxk. The guy tried desperately to keep me on the phone so he could speak to his manager. I was brutal and hung up! I made the mistake of buying a cross trainer from them one time and didn’t read the fine print. Had to send it back at my own cost to Trugganina VIC. They kept charging my credit card. When I rang to make a complaint they tried to tell me they never received it back. ANYWAY long story short I produced my evidence of return of product and they had to refund me as I got Consumer Business Affairs involved. My advice is....don’t

Marie Davies

Marie Daviesasked

The cost please?

Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Split queen $5000 and split king $5500 that is supposedly 50% off at the Melbourne homeshow 2019

Lorraine R.asked

Can you use an electric blanket with these

Sarah W.

No, not with the split queen unless you are willing to have a little overhang. You would need to buy a single electric blanket for both sides and tuck the overhang in between the split in between the mattresses.

Lorraine R.

But with a king single you can use a king single electric blanket is that right. Please advise. Lorraine

Sandra Jones

Sandra Jonesasked

Has anyone shipped this back? I

Sandra Jones

Sandra Jonesasked

Has anyone shipped this back?

Abdul
Abdul

Yes, I did. It is a vibrating bed and not a massage bed. I still wonder why they are still allowed to air on tv with the bundle of lies. Shame on them.

Get an answer from our members and TVSN (TV Shopping Network) representatives