Bambillo Mattress Topper

Bambillo Mattress Topper

Great in the beginning, but sags over time.

The Bambillo mattress topper is an expensive investment. When I first got it, it was super comfy and a dream to sleep on. Doesn't slip off the mattress, and easy to wash the covers.
But after a year of use, it started to sag, and does not plump up again. This is causing me back pain. It would have been a great product if it lasted more than a year.

Purchased in October 2017 for $799.00.

Fake bambillo topper??

I don’t think I got the real bambillo topper, got mine from tv shoppers , my topper doesn’t have the printed bambillo logo on it, only a tag, as anyone else find it strange? I really hate to think I paid $800 for something that is not what it’s supposed to be,,

Purchased in February 2019 at TV Shop.

Has shrunk in size

Ive had mine for less two years. Ive washed the machine washable cover 3times & now, its shrunken at least 3inchs from Queen size, to more Double. Also, straps are useless.Mine broke two months aftr purchase.Rang TV shop as im pretty sure the integrity & structure shouldnt be compromised after washing? Sent photos etc, nothing..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

heat

why is my topper so hot wake up covered in sweat is there anything i can do as i love the topper just too hot

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fell asleep for Hours after installing! - Makes you a Sleep-Addict!

It is not a cheap addition to your rather expensive mattresses and I ordered two of them to size King Single at the supplier the TV-Shop. The service was very friendly and my order arrived by Australia Post surprisingly on a Saturday Morning, an unusual fact unknown by Australia Post. The Bambillo Mattress Topper was very well packaged and I was surprised that the rather large item was delivered in a reasonable small carton. The product was well manufactured as far as I could see and the finish of the removable and washable cover was excellent.
The product was unpackaged in no time and the Bambillo Topper was installed on my bed without any difficulty or complication. It was a very hot, typical Australian summer day and I was rather tired. Nothing better, I thought trying out the new Bambillo Mattress Topper and I had a snooze.
It was very comfortable taking place on the new Bambillo and my rather too hard existing mattress tormenting me about a year or so had a new chance to get me into sleep. Unfortunately, my snooze was so comfortable that I fell instantly into a deep sleep and woke up after seven hours refreshed by an excellent rest.
As I live "high tech" my Fitbit Ionic supervised the sleep and I was surprised looking at the statistics that I did not turn and toss around as I used to do. The sleep was deep and even.
I am more than happy that the old torturer, my existing mattress is no longer capable of putting me on the wheel and making my sleep a struggle and a painful awakening.
I am very happy with the Bambillo Mattress Topper and with my new achieved deep sleep and with this I have a good start into the new day.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Very Comfortable but we did not get any anti slip pads or corner tapes

Found it very soft and comfortable but we did not get any anti slip pads or corner tapes - so nothing to hold the mattress topper in place. This is not good for those who move around a lot. No instructions in box at all or how to look after it. Very poor - had to go online and find out what I could. Hope it lasts well as it has made sleeping more pleasant so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

We love it

We have the topper. It's only floor is that it moves around. I find myself moving it back in place. It is great in my back. Would like it if it didn't move.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Crap, not what it is hyped to be

Thought it was exactly what the doctor ordered at first however it sags exactly like a worn out mattress after 6 months and I believe my back is worse than ever. Very difficult to turn over in bed and is very hot in summer.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Don’t buy. Absolute not worth the money

Fell apart in washing machine wouldn’t buy if you paid me ring and send messages and arcs for refund just spoken to Rudely by TV shop And ask for a manager to ring me back never get nothing back terrible experience.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

This is unbearable;toxic smell from topper

I purchased bamboo mattress topper,was told by assistant when buying it,it wont have toxic smell like pillows,which gave me asthma and breathing and headaches,i wouldnt recommend this as i have just waisted $100on this,heat from my mattress came straight through,even though its meant to be a bamboo product,what a scam,they dont care ,just take your money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Slips off mattress

The single topper is only 3cms thick which is 4cm short of the 7cm advertised thickness. The cover over content does not have the Bambillo trademark - is it the genuine product? The cover also slips around and the topper slides off bed as elastic straps do not firmly hold topper down on mattress. Topper retains body heat so unbearable in hot weather. Difficult to turn body while in bed. Very disappointed as bought this to assist with long term bed confinement. Contacted supplier and have received no response. Never will purchase a Bambillo product and will not risk TV shopping ever again. $400 spent - $40 value received.

Excellent Product

Like sleeping on a cloud. Incredible. Can't live without it. Probably the best product I've ever purchased. It's really comfortable. Only trouble is, I don't want to get up! Thx Bambillo!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Does improve an old mattress

Doesn't last a year and the elastics to hold it on are no good ,keeps slding off . Wouldn't buy another but good to put on the floor if someone is staying over .

Date PurchasedJun 2015

DISLIKE - HAS CAUSED PAIN & SCIATICA

Loved it initially (have had for 1 month) but am in severe pain now throughout the night and can barely move in the mornings. It's difficult to change positions and this has given me sciatica down 1 leg plus severe back pain! I am crying out with pain when I try to change positions. I don't look forward to going to bed at night as I am now in so much pain. The pain subsides considerably during the day. Very disappointed.

Absolute rubbish!

Absolute rubbish! Will not stay on the bed. Slips and slides around. It also smells to high heaven and even after a good air out it still reeks.Will go back to using our previous topper.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Pricing

I have mine since June 2017 so far so good could be improving on the elastic
I am at a loss at the pricing charged me close to 700 and yet now the offer is 2 for the price of one makes you wonder what the real cost should be if they lower the cost they may sell as many maybe more

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The best

Slept for 5 hrs straight ,miracle for me ,have fibromyalgia & osteo arthritis the bed was to hard until we put the Bambillo topper on bed ,best investment we have made ,also take it in caravan .

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Absolute RIP OFF!

Looked great when it arrived but was discoloured in a couple of weeks and sagged in the middle so badly it was horribly uncomfortable to change positions. The elastic to hold it was low quality and stretched and sagged straight away. Customer service abysmal, tried to say I was using it wrong and needed to wash it and dry it the sun (after 3 weeks) and did everything they could to avoid refunding. Cost ME $60 to send it back, Second horrifically poor product from Spree TV. Won't be buying from the station again.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

***WARNING*** RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY!!! What a Rip Off - Unbelievable Have - How is This Legal???

Got sucked in by the ad on TV. Purchased a Queen mattress topper, "got one free". Was meant to be a Xmas present for my daughter. Paid charges for Postage and Handling $29.99. Then paid $70 to return it when my daughter checked the reviews for me and saw what a scam this is. I would rather lose $100 than lose the whole $799.00.

Returned the item. *****RECEIVED ONLY A PARTIAL REFUND***** (WHAT? Where is the money back guarantee?).

They charged for "postage and handling" AND added a charge for "freight", effectively doubling the postage charge and refused to refund it.

WHAT. A. SCAM.

So I ended up paying over $100 in postage/freight/courier fees for NOTHING. That's right, I have NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THIS.

I went to Briscoes and picked up a mattress topper on sale for $49 for my daughter's Xmas present. Much better quality, much better service.

My advice: DON'T BUY BAMBILLO. IT'S A SCAM!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Unsure yet

Is there less effect for overweight people or does your mattress have to be 100 % for your topper to perform properly as i find it seems to sag instead of solid support but as i said mattress condition must play a roll

Date PurchasedOct 2017

How long will it take to get mattress topper

Can you cut a bambillo mattress topper
I have answered this question before. I would not cut any Bambillo Mattress Topper. You are dealing with intelligent high tech foam that is manufactured to the correct size. Nevertheless, I would suggest you get in contact with the manufacturer or the distributor of the product to be sure what you can do or not with this excellent product without doing something wrong.G.Y Land. Judging from your lengthy review of the product, with overt 'sales pitch' parlance and your responses/answers to many other questions about this product, in my opinion you are an ambassador for the company; it's what we call in the industry a 'plant' or 'fake positive reviewer'.

Hi there my topper to big can l cut it ti size
Sorry, I am not a part of the Bambillo Company. Nevertheless, I can tell you that the Bambillo Mattress Toppers are coming in various standard sizes. As the covers and the Toppers are tailored to the size you cannot cut them down to your measurements. Please contact your local Bambillo dealer and get the correct advice from them. I am sure they are pleased to help.G.Y Land. Judging from your lengthy review of the product, with overt 'sales pitch' parlance and your responses/answers to many other questions about this product, in my opinion you are an ambassador for the company; it's what we call in the industry a 'plant' or 'fake positive reviewer'.