3.3

roxychick70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So very dissapointed!

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop for A$816.00.

Karen A.

Karen A.

Old mattress just like brand new

My mattress was causing back issues, sleepless nights and waking up sore and tired. I bought this and it arrived within a couple of days and I haven't looked back. No need for a new mattress. Super comfy and brilliant for my aching bones.

Purchased at eBay for A$110.00.

Peach

Peach

COMFY

It's really worth the price. Very comfortable. The downside is I'm having a hard time getting out of bed. It is that comfortable! Would totally recommend this product to everyone.

Ethan

Ethan

Excellent product if you have Back Pain.

Delivery was quick and got this on a discount so sweet deal. I would recommend if you have back pain or comfortable sleep. Plus feels warm in cold winter mornings, makes it difficult to get out of bed.

Samantha

Samantha

Sleeping on a cloud

I was told by the sales agent, it feels like you are sleeping on a clod which is actually true. The mattress topper is so comfortable and you will have a great night sleep.

Purchased in November 2019.

Miilee R.

Miilee R.

So comfy

Purchased this on a special offer, definitely worth the price. Really helped me with my soar back. Have already recommended to friends and family.
This is definitely a mattress topper anyone would want!

Ishrat

Ishrat

Perfect for back aches

When I changed my bed 2 years ago, with a new mattress I was suffering from severe back aches. I tried different toppers from briscose but nothing worked for me until I found this gem. I love this product and literally can't sleep on any bed without it. I would highly recommend it to people who has back injures or back pain like me.

Patrick

PatrickPerth, WA

Soft and comfy

Got this new topper insgead of getting a whole new mattress. Its very comfortable for the price and adjusting. I guess its the memory foam. So far so good. Will ne advising others too.

SAM

SAM

Perfect for the price

I think its so comfortable and warm. I have used it and found it very useful under the price i have purchased it. I have compared it with the one i had before so i'm very pleased with the product given to me.

Maggie58Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot Nights & Strange Odour

I had great hopes for this mattress topper and it looked great on TV. It was delivered within a few days, well ahead of the estimated 14 days. After placing the mattress topper on my bed I noticed it had an odd smell, a chemical smell. I thought it was just because it’s a new product and that the smell would disappear. After 5 days of airing the bed the smell has not gone from the mattress topper. This mattress topper is VERY hot to sleep on, the advertising states it has a gel which cools the topper but this is not the case. Very disappointed, too expensive to return it and I agree with another reviewer that you need a vacuum bag to get it back in its original box. What a take, what a rip off - I will never buy from TV Shop again.

Purchased in March 2020 at TVShop for A$800.00.

TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Maggie58

Oh my goodness, apologies for the error - you are correct Paul, the receipt states ‘TV Shop’. Thank you for pointing this out.
Regards
Helene

Love the softness. It makes me feel I am sleeping on a cloud.

I ordered two for myself and the spare room. Didn't take me long to give the spare one away to my granddaughter. She like me thinks its soooo comfortable, warm and cuddly. Now I sleep in the spare room one night each month to remind me how lucky I am. Sounds silly but it makes me appreciate what I have. I have never done a comparison like this in my 68 years as I have never been so pleased with a product and I want to shout out from the roof.

Purchased in May 2019 at TV Shop.

Restful Sleep

1 b
Bought the two for one deal. At first, the wife didn't like it. Went on holiday & stayed in different motels. Funny thing is, she really missed the Bambillo. She cut our holiday short by a few days, just to get home for a restful sleep.

TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Very pleased I purchased the Bambillo mattress topper.

My husband ordered the Bambillo mattress topper and it was the best decision he made. I sleep so much better at night now and am ready to get up when I wake in the mornings. I couldn’t be without my Bambillo mattress topper now.

Purchased in June 2019 at TV Shop for A$499.00.

ghazy

ghazyPerth, WA

this is great

The Bambillo mattress is great feels soft and makes you fall asleep just by laying on it. I got two 1 for me and the other for my dad and he loves it too. would recommend it to family and friends.
only down side is its floppy and heavy making it hard to change from mattress to mattress when people come over to stay.

Best Buy I've ever had. My sleep is blissful and comfort is awesome.

I sleep better, it's more comfortable than I ever thought. I have recommended it to all my family and friends. I have even allowed people my bed to sleep on.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for A$500.00.

Get great sleep

It so comfortable easy to sleep no back pain would tell family an friend to buy them easy to put on top of bed mattress an easy to wash love it

Purchased in April 2019 at TV Shop for A$750.00.

Joy

JoyNorth Queensland, QLD

bamboo mattress topper

it is excellent, love it, ive bought 2 now,one for myself and one for our son and thinking of buying another for my other older son.I highly recommend buying this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at TV Shop.

Tracie Miller

Tracie MillerNorthern Region, NSW

Can"t sleep without the topper now

I was having trouble sleeping with back pain , but now i can sleep all night it is the best It's just beautiful to sleep on so soft I would reccomend the Bambillo Mattress Topper to anyone having back pain

Purchased in May 2019 for A$600.00.

Evelyn Mclellan

Evelyn MclellanHunter Region, NSW

the best nights sleep ever

the most comfortable product i have laid on in years i find i do not wake up with aches or pains the best thing i ever bought it is a must have

Bambillo Mattress Topper

excellent topper now my son sleeps well we have one on our king size bed i love it so soft and comfortable very lovely to sleep on a must have

Purchased at TV Shop.