Bambillo Mattress Topper

Bambillo Mattress Topper

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ann

AnnMid North Coast, NSW

Waste of money

Don’t waste your money, way too expensive, uncomfortable, too hot, too hard to return as you need to be able to have access to a machine to suck all the air out and seal. Not happy

Mark DavisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

TV Shop takes me for a ride again

Firstly I wrote a similar review for TV Shop, they did not include it on their site.
This product is the most expensive waste of money I have ever made, even though I got 2 for 1 after a fight to do so. It has no sides, just straps at each corner, so it moves a considerable amount. It just seems too soft, having no support, meaning it takes quite a lot of effort to move around or just sit up, at no time did the sales agent offer me any variety of firmness. It unfortunately took us a little while to get it out of its box so we missed the return period, and it would have cost an arm and a leg to send back anyway.

Purchased in May 2019 at TV Shop for $747.00.

Shugu

Shugu

Amazing product

If you need a new mattress topper I can’t recommend more highly than this brand, it’s super comfy and they are very well priced compared to the competition, delivery is quick and it’s just a great mattress

Purchased in March 2018.

Yes, too hot!!!

Way too hot in the summer - I also wake in sweat - tv adds state foam is infused w beads of cooling gel - this is not true and false advertising. Buyer beware!

Purchased in February 2019.

Great in the beginning, but sags over time.

The Bambillo mattress topper is an expensive investment. When I first got it, it was super comfy and a dream to sleep on. Doesn't slip off the mattress, and easy to wash the covers.
But after a year of use, it started to sag, and does not plump up again. This is causing me back pain. It would have been a great product if it lasted more than a year.

Purchased in October 2017 for $799.00.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fake bambillo topper??

I don’t think I got the real bambillo topper, got mine from tv shoppers , my topper doesn’t have the printed bambillo logo on it, only a tag, as anyone else find it strange? I really hate to think I paid $800 for something that is not what it’s supposed to be,,

Purchased in February 2019 at TV Shop.

Has shrunk in size

Ive had mine for less two years. Ive washed the machine washable cover 3times & now, its shrunken at least 3inchs from Queen size, to more Double. Also, straps are useless.Mine broke two months aftr purchase.Rang TV shop as im pretty sure the integrity & structure shouldnt be compromised after washing? Sent photos etc, nothing..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

G.Y. Land

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Fell asleep for Hours after installing! - Makes you a Sleep-Addict!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Very Comfortable but we did not get any anti slip pads or corner tapes

Found it very soft and comfortable but we did not get any anti slip pads or corner tapes - so nothing to hold the mattress topper in place. This is not good for those who move around a lot. No instructions in box at all or how to look after it. Very poor - had to go online and find out what I could. Hope it lasts well as it has made sleeping more pleasant so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

We love it

We have the topper. It's only floor is that it moves around. I find myself moving it back in place. It is great in my back. Would like it if it didn't move.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Crap, not what it is hyped to be

Thought it was exactly what the doctor ordered at first however it sags exactly like a worn out mattress after 6 months and I believe my back is worse than ever. Very difficult to turn over in bed and is very hot in summer.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Don’t buy. Absolute not worth the money

Fell apart in washing machine wouldn’t buy if you paid me ring and send messages and arcs for refund just spoken to Rudely by TV shop And ask for a manager to ring me back never get nothing back terrible experience.

P.Davieson

P.DaviesonSydney nsw

This is unbearable;toxic smell from topper

I purchased bamboo mattress topper,was told by assistant when buying it,it wont have toxic smell like pillows,which gave me asthma and breathing and headaches,i wouldnt recommend this as i have just waisted $100on this,heat from my mattress came straight through,even though its meant to be a bamboo product,what a scam,they dont care ,just take your money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Maria

MariaCanberra

Slips off mattress

The single topper is only 3cms thick which is 4cm short of the 7cm advertised thickness. The cover over content does not have the Bambillo trademark - is it the genuine product? The cover also slips around and the topper slides off bed as elastic straps do not firmly hold topper down on mattress. Topper retains body heat so unbearable in hot weather. Difficult to turn body while in bed. Very disappointed as bought this to assist with long term bed confinement. Contacted supplier and have received no response. Never will purchase a Bambillo product and will not risk TV shopping ever again. $400 spent - $40 value received.

Excellent Product

Like sleeping on a cloud. Incredible. Can't live without it. Probably the best product I've ever purchased. It's really comfortable. Only trouble is, I don't want to get up! Thx Bambillo!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Mop head

Mop headNo

Does improve an old mattress

Doesn't last a year and the elastics to hold it on are no good ,keeps slding off . Wouldn't buy another but good to put on the floor if someone is staying over .

Date PurchasedJun 2015

DISLIKE - HAS CAUSED PAIN & SCIATICA

Loved it initially (have had for 1 month) but am in severe pain now throughout the night and can barely move in the mornings. It's difficult to change positions and this has given me sciatica down 1 leg plus severe back pain! I am crying out with pain when I try to change positions. I don't look forward to going to bed at night as I am now in so much pain. The pain subsides considerably during the day. Very disappointed.

Poo face

Poo face

Absolute rubbish!

Absolute rubbish! Will not stay on the bed. Slips and slides around. It also smells to high heaven and even after a good air out it still reeks.Will go back to using our previous topper.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Johanna  Oppelaar

Johanna OppelaarAU

Pricing

I have mine since June 2017 so far so good could be improving on the elastic
I am at a loss at the pricing charged me close to 700 and yet now the offer is 2 for the price of one makes you wonder what the real cost should be if they lower the cost they may sell as many maybe more

Date PurchasedJun 2017