Bambillo Mattress Topper

Bambillo Mattress Topper

Pros

• Hypoallergenic

• 7cm thick Gel Tek™ comfort foam

• Thermo-regulation

Cons

• Returns process is tricky

• Poor build quality

Swanny
SwannySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

returned

read the reviews and thought this would be great, the salesperson was a bit pushy, but i agreed to get two for the price of one. Very expensive. We tried the topper, not comfortable at all , returned for refund. Had fun trying to get back in original box.

Purchased in September 2020 at TV Shop Australia for $800.00.

Kerry
KerryQueensland

The phone drops out when you phone Head Office 1800222684

I want to know how they can claim "lack of sleep has been linked to Diabetes". What studies? When? No answer it just drops out no matter what you select after phoning them. "Misleading and Deceptive Advertising. I am reporting them.
Unfortunately can not give a ZERO.
They are full of it ...

Purchased in September 2020.

roxychick70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So very dissapointed!

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop for $816.00.

Karen A.
Karen A.

Old mattress just like brand new

My mattress was causing back issues, sleepless nights and waking up sore and tired. I bought this and it arrived within a couple of days and I haven't looked back. No need for a new mattress. Super comfy and brilliant for my aching bones.

Purchased at eBay for $110.00.

Peach
Peach

COMFY

It's really worth the price. Very comfortable. The downside is I'm having a hard time getting out of bed. It is that comfortable! Would totally recommend this product to everyone.

Ethan
Ethan

Excellent product if you have Back Pain.

Delivery was quick and got this on a discount so sweet deal. I would recommend if you have back pain or comfortable sleep. Plus feels warm in cold winter mornings, makes it difficult to get out of bed.

Miilee R.
Miilee R.

So comfy

Purchased this on a special offer, definitely worth the price. Really helped me with my soar back. Have already recommended to friends and family.
This is definitely a mattress topper anyone would want!

Ishrat
Ishrat

Perfect for back aches

When I changed my bed 2 years ago, with a new mattress I was suffering from severe back aches. I tried different toppers from briscose but nothing worked for me until I found this gem. I love this product and literally can't sleep on any bed without it. I would highly recommend it to people who has back injures or back pain like me.

Patrick
PatrickPerth, WA

Soft and comfy

Got this new topper insgead of getting a whole new mattress. Its very comfortable for the price and adjusting. I guess its the memory foam. So far so good. Will ne advising others too.

SAM
SAM

Perfect for the price

I think its so comfortable and warm. I have used it and found it very useful under the price i have purchased it. I have compared it with the one i had before so i'm very pleased with the product given to me.

Maggie58Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot Nights & Strange Odour

I had great hopes for this mattress topper and it looked great on TV. It was delivered within a few days, well ahead of the estimated 14 days. After placing the mattress topper on my bed I noticed it had an odd smell, a chemical smell. I thought it was just because it’s a new product and that the smell would disappear. After 5 days of airing the bed the smell has not gone from the mattress topper. This mattress topper is VERY hot to sleep on, the advertising states it has a gel which cools the topper but this is not the case. Very disappointed, too expensive to return it and I agree with another reviewer that you need a vacuum bag to get it back in its original box. What a take, what a rip off - I will never buy from TV Shop again.

Purchased in March 2020 at TVShop for $800.00.

TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Maggie58

Oh my goodness, apologies for the error - you are correct Paul, the receipt states ‘TV Shop’. Thank you for pointing this out.
Regards
Helene

Love the softness. It makes me feel I am sleeping on a cloud.

I ordered two for myself and the spare room. Didn't take me long to give the spare one away to my granddaughter. She like me thinks its soooo comfortable, warm and cuddly. Now I sleep in the spare room one night each month to remind me how lucky I am. Sounds silly but it makes me appreciate what I have. I have never done a comparison like this in my 68 years as I have never been so pleased with a product and I want to shout out from the roof.

Purchased in May 2019 at TV Shop.

Restful Sleep

1 b
Bought the two for one deal. At first, the wife didn't like it. Went on holiday & stayed in different motels. Funny thing is, she really missed the Bambillo. She cut our holiday short by a few days, just to get home for a restful sleep.

TVSN (TV Shopping Network)
Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Very pleased I purchased the Bambillo mattress topper.

My husband ordered the Bambillo mattress topper and it was the best decision he made. I sleep so much better at night now and am ready to get up when I wake in the mornings. I couldn’t be without my Bambillo mattress topper now.

Purchased in June 2019 at TV Shop for $499.00.

ghazy
ghazyPerth, WA

this is great

The Bambillo mattress is great feels soft and makes you fall asleep just by laying on it. I got two 1 for me and the other for my dad and he loves it too. would recommend it to family and friends.
only down side is its floppy and heavy making it hard to change from mattress to mattress when people come over to stay.

WENDY C.
WENDY C.asked

How much is a queen size matress toper bambillo one

WENDY C.
WENDY C.asked

How much is a queen size one

Roughly 800 plus i paid

Merv H.
Merv H.asked

How much for a king?

See all Bambillo Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and TVSN (TV Shopping Network) representatives

Bambillo mattress toppers are designed to naturally support your whole body. If you are suffering from a bad back or painful joints, there is an affordable solution.

These hypoallergenic toppers are created with patented Gel Tek™ comfort foam. At 7cm, they are some of the thickest toppers on the market. They are thermally regulated, meaning they will keep you cool in the summer and cosy in the winter.

Features

• Matrix Support System: The Gel Tek Matrix Support system incorporates thousands of individually linked micro-cells that conform to you and support your every movement.
  • Cradle your hips and joints: The Bambillo Mattress Topper evenly distribute body weight, reducing the pressure on your spine, muscles and joints.
  • Hypoallergenic: The topper has a removable cover made of the finest bamboo material that is hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and breathable.

What reviewers thought

There were mixed reviews about the product as reviewers either seemed to love or hate it. Those who rated it 1 or 2 stars complained that the product was uncomfortable to use, hot to sleep on and the returns process can be costly as you have to pay freight costs. The product also tended to sag after 4-6 months of use.

Happy reviewers, on the other hand, stated that the product was comfy and helped ease back pain effectively.