4Bambini Prams York

3.7
3.5

Brittany Baldwin
Brittany BaldwinSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The most perfect pram for my little girl

The limited edition pink York pram is every girl mum’s dream. It’s so stylish with the white wheels and rose gold accents. What I love most about the pram is how much it stands out from the crowd. It has superb suspension making for a comfortable ride for my baby. I get comments every single time I take it out about how it’s the most amazing pram people have ever seen. I’m so happy with my pram, the service from Bambini and the luxury and comfort for my daughter. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Aiste
Aiste

Overall
Leena Teaupa
Leena Teaupa

AMAZING!! Can’t go without it

I love my Yorker pram so much, I practically use it almost everyday. My son enjoys the comfort of relaxing in his toddler seat whilst i go about my shopping or we go on our daily walks. We travelled to New Zealand and customs sadly dented 2 of my yorker wheels and Bambini Prams was swift in express shipping me 2 new wheels for free, their service is outstanding and don’t get me started on the pram itself. Its so easy to clean, great value for money, stylishly good looking, and provides great comfort for my lilbub. I would 100% purchase another pram because i love it that much!! Show details ·  1
Brenda
Brenda

Beautiful pram!

This is a beautiful looking pram and is well made. It also has a great suspension. It comes with a lot of extras like a toddler seat, insect and rain covers, a baby bag and a chassis bag that sits on the frame as well. Another great feature is the ability to attach a car capsule using the adaptors from Bambini.
We did have an issue with the brake when putting it together, however Bambini were quick to resolve and came out specially to swap over a part - it now works perfectly :)
Can't wait to use this when our baby arrives! Show details ·  1
Claire
Claire6 posts

Beautiful looking but dangerous

This product is absolutely gorgeous to look at but things break very quickly and easily.y product arrived broken, scratched and rusted. I asked for a new one- which they were good about replacing one wheel but then it took months to get a replacement that wasn’t even the right replacement and in the meantime, my baby fell out because the wheels broke and the clips didn’t clip properly. I love the way it looks, but it’s a horribly bad quality product and priced way too high.
Laura

Meghan O.
Meghan O.North Queensland, QLD

Carmen
Carmen

Eye catching and easy to use

Had this pram for about 8 months now and we’re so glad we purchased it. The design is just amazing the quality great, easy to clean and my little one seems to enjoy it a lot.. not to mention the amount of comments we get about it. Very happy with our purchase Show details ·  1
Ciara Bridgland
Ciara Bridgland3 posts

Service delivered after initial issues

I’m finally happy with my new pram after some initial issues. Issues were faulty bassinet and adaptors bought were out of stock and I waited weeks for them to arrive, I did have to remind them I was still waiting but thankfully they arrived just in time. I received a new bassinet and bag as the initial bag had a stain. Customer service was great despite the issues. I do love the pram and it’s features. Despite it being heavy and big. It’s a head turner and stands out in public.
Brittany
Brittany

Absolutely in love

I've had nothing compliments on how beautiful my pram is and how light weight it is. It's so pretty I am absolutely in love with it I can't fault it at all
Seobeen Ahn
Seobeen AhnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

low quality,expensive price

Very disappointed with the low quality I received it. I used the bag a few times in 3 months and the stitching broke, even baby stuff not heavy at all.
Catherine Nelson
Catherine Nelson

Perfect!

Love our pram , baby sleeps well and is comfortable . Looks great too. Easy to operate, clean and store .
Customer service was excellent and delivery , although a little delayed with covid was on time . With plenty of comms .
Philip Shelper
Philip Shelper2 posts

Bought this for a friend. All her girlfriends are jealous!

This pram is absolutely quality at every level. It turns heads and allows for parenting with style. It is big, but the components are excellent and the accessories are easy to fit and swap in and out. Buy one for a friend. They'll love you forever.
Robert Lavington
Robert LavingtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's very good, but some room for improvements

When you place the bassinet back onto the wheeled frame can it be marked out very clear whether or not the locking mechanism is active?

The bassinet will not lock in unless the locking mechanism is disengaged.

And can the bassinet have a handle so that it's easier to lift it up off the ground.

Other than that it's very good.