Bambini Prams York

Bambini Prams York

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambini Prams

4.4
  • Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fashion statement, absolutely gorgeous pram!

Purchased in January 2021.

Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Amazing pram for an amazing price

The York is a spacious pram with the bassinet being fantastic for my newborn and knowing I have the seat once he can no longer use the bassinet or starts sitting up right. It reminds me of the older style prams with a modern approach. It’s lightweight and easy to steer when out and about. Such a great price as well. Completely in love with my York pram and am so glad I brought it. Had this picked out from the time I was 6 weeks pregnant and never looked at another pram cause I knew from the moment I saw this pram it was the one.

Purchased in July 2021.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that you really like the pram!

True Show Stpper ….just Perfect.

I purchased this Bambini York Rosalie White pram for my grandson and it’s got to be one of the best prams I have pushed, I am a big Silver Cross Kensington fan (being a Pom). we have one. BUT I must say this Bambini is lighter to push, the handle height is perfect I am 5ft 7in my daughter is the same and my Son in law is 6ft 3in. And even he does not have to bend to push this pram. All I can say, IT IS a TRUE Show Stopper I cannot tell you how many people have stopped us whilst walking, whether in the shopping centre or just out for a stroll and it’s not mainly females who stop us it’s everyone. Lots of older generation say “ oh wow a proper pram love it”. Oh and then they comment on my beautiful grandson lol.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Wow! Thank you! We really appreciate the feedback.

Jannita
Jannita South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous retro pram

We love this pram. Not only is it visually appealing but it is solid, sturdy and exceptionally safe for our precious cargo. Very happy with both the service and the overall product.
Thanks Bambini

Purchased in March 2021.

Thank you Jannita - so good to hear your feedback. Enjoy! x The Bambini Team x

Beautiful !

Perfect vintage style pram. Took a while to arrive but we simply love it and the abundance of storage space is handy.
We get plenty of compliments.
Thank you team bambini. x

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Thank you!!! Lovely review! So glad you are happy!!

Tamara
TamaraSydney, NSW

Brilliant luxurious spacious pram

Brilliantly smooth with amazing suspension, included are all the assesories you need. Looks as classy as they come and love the old traditional style. Love the white and tan colours.

Purchased at Bambini Prams.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Thank you Tamara! Anyone who loves traditional style always loves our YORK! x The Bambini Team x

We love our pram!

We love our pram! Jerry kindly put the York bassinet on the Milan chassis, as we loved the style of the York, but wanted the flexibility of the Milan chassis. It is quick and easy to fold up the chassis, although the bassinet does take up a lot of room in our car boot. It is extremely easy to push and a comfortable ride for bubs.
We get lots of complements on our pram.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,326.00.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hi Elkie - Thank you for taking the time to review your pram! We are no longer able to adapt the YORK onto the MILAN unfortunately but it is great to hear this version works for you! Enjoy! x The Bambini Team x

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Rebecca
Rebecca

Good pram, average customer service

Good overall pram, however some flaws - the hood is super tight and you need a lot of muscle to click into place. It’s large and not compact so you need good boot space. The design is great but will probably need to buy a second more functional pram.

Also customer service is horrible! In particular the communication on shipping delays. I ordered in November for a confirmed Feb delivery. Feb came and went - no updates or communication. 2 of my emails went unanswered, it’s only when I reached out on Facebook that we got a response (and the story kept changing) Pram was delivered April as I was going into labour.

Wouldn’t recommend due to poor customer service. Sometimes it’s better to go with the bigger brands.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bambini Prams.

Humming B.
Humming B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

It is fancy, but difficult manoeuvres, cheap materials and design problem ruin it.

This pram does not make it economically viable concerning the quality, poor materials, design malfunction and awful manoeuvres. It would be best if you have very strong muscle power.
It is only eye-catching, that's it.
Also, awful delivery and after-sale service.

Purchased in October 2020.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hello Humming B, can you send me your order number as we have nothing in our system under this name and no knowledge of any customer service/after sales service issues. Happy to help out wherever we can. Thank you.

Bambini Team

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hi Humming B, We have not received an update with your order number for us to assist you. Please contact us on 1800 512 248 or sales@bambiniprams.com.au. Thank you. Bambini Team x

Find out how Bambini Prams York compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Beautiful and easy to use

Beautifully made pram we bought as a gift for our son and his partner for their first child. A dream to use, solid for off roading and light enough for transporting.
Could do with a 'baby on board' sign as everyone stops us to comment on the pram.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hi There Elise - thank you for reviewing the YORK pram - so glad to hear you love it! We will see if we can incorporate a sign into our next design!?! Enjoy your pram and new grandchild! x The Bambini Team x

Stunning And very classy

Absolutely over the moon with the purchase of the York pram in Navy. Bought this for my daughter in-law, she was so excited when she saw it, she said it is the most beautiful pram she could have imagined and it is far beyond her expectations. Is is the best value for money and with all the accessories too which were included.
Thank You Isabel, we are so so happy with our purchase.
Jane

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Thank you so much Jane! We are so happy you and your daughter-in-law love your YORK pram! It was a delight getting to know you and welcoming you to the Bambini family! Thank you!

Humera
HumeraSydney, NSW

Omg this product is amaziiiiiiing!!!!!

I wish I can put more than 5 stars. Very classy, stylish, & definitely great value for money. Thanks so much Isabel for exceptional customer service. You made sure I received my pram by the time o came home from hospital. Thanks for being patient & putting one aside for me so I didn’t have to wait for next shipment. Can’t wait to take it out & I’m sure my princess will love it. You won’t be disappointed when purchasing this product trust me. Will definitely keep an eye out for any new products from you guys. Thanks again xoxoxo

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,280.00.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hi Humera, Thank you for your great review. We were glad to help especially with fast delivery for your early baby! All the best! The Bambini Team

Head turning pram

What a beautiful pram this is. I got so many head turns on the street using it, people couldn’t believe it was a real pram. If you’re looking for something classic but unique at the same time, you won’t find anything quite like Bambini.

anny k
anny kSydney, NSW

1 gorgeous pram

Purchased in November 2019.

Bambini PramsBambini Prams

Hi Anny - thank you for you lovely review - so awesome to hear how much you LOVE your YORK pram!