Bambino Mio Miosoft Nappy

Bambino Mio Miosoft Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambino Mio

Sharon
Sharon

I love the miosoft nappy!

I love Bambino Mio’s miosoft nappies! They’re so soft and gentle against my babies’ skin and a great break from disposable nappies that contain so many chemicals. They fit really well, I’ve had no leaks and no nappy rash! These nappies fit into all of my different covers so I never have to worry about finding a new nappy. The miosoft nappies have lasted me from birth till toilet training on my eldest and I am using them again on my second child. I would recommend these to all parents wanting to try cloth nappies.

Review collected in partnership with Bambino Mio

Susie G
Susie G

Most absorbent I have tried and less bulk on your little one which helps when they are learning new

Good

jacko4
jacko4

Terrible

bluegumboot
bluegumbootQLD, 4680

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

mariposa2012
mariposa2012

OK

Good

I've been really happy with Mio's. They are VERY quick drying (equal to a flat terry), they don't have that residual urine smell even after washing & they fit really well. A definite trial required!
They are very trim fitting, only leak if left on too long (over 3-4 hours) and i have never had a poo-plosion. The gusseted legs are great.
Even though poo doesn't leak, it mostly makes it to the cover and then needs washing. Just make sure you have enough covers to compensate for this. Only other thing is bubs likes to occasionally play with the velcro - hasn't got it undone yet though!

Lucindajayne