Bambino Mio Reusable Swim Nappy

Bambino Mio Reusable Swim Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This swim nappy is perfect!

I purchased this swim nappy for my daughter from Bambino Mio website after one of my friends was using one. I got the pink flamingo design and it’s adorable. It fits my daughter perfectly and we’ve never had any accidents while wearing this at the beach. My daughter gets excited when she wears them as she knows she’s going to the beach. It’s easy to use as I can just throw it in the wash with my other clothes and not worry about it. We just store it in a wet bag like we would with normal swimwear and they’re less hassle than worrying about disposable swim nappies.

Sarah

Sarah

Bambino Mio’s swim nappies are great!

I love that these swim nappies are reusable which helps both the environment and my pocket. They fit comfortably on my baby and we don’t have to worry about it being uncomfortable or having anything leak. They’re great for swimming lessons we’ve found these to be less bulky than disposable swim nappies and look so much nicer, which is an added bonus. I love these so much, I’ve already gone ahead and purchased the next size up so we can continue to use them. I’ve already recommended these to my friends.

Sharon

Sharon

We love this swim nappy!

We love this Bambino Mio swim nappy. Disposable nappies were getting expensive as we go to the beach and pool quite often so this reusable swim nappy was the perfect solution. We had no accidents when using this nappy, they’re also easy to wash and they dry quickly. I found that Bambino Mio’s reusable swim nappy didn’t weigh our son down as much as the disposable nappy which is another plus. The designs are also super cute and my son loves them.

Ally

AllyEltham, VIC

Way too small

Cute designs but way too small. My 8.5 kilo son doesn't fit the 7-9 kilo size. The legs are fine, but it's so short that it doesn't pull up over his butt crack! I doubt he would have fit it at 7 kilos either. Bought for cheap at Aldi, you get what you pay for I suppose. The drawstring would've been good if it was high enough.

Great product

I thought these were great swim nappies for my son and used my L size for over 2 years on many occasions! Just a quick rinse after swimming and easy to dry. So much cheaper than buying disposable swim nappies and a lot more comfortable. And looks great - he just wore one with a rash vest and looked like he was just wearing a pair of speedos! Fantastic product!

xepphire

xepphire

OK

I bought spur of the moment at a pool but was a bit dissappointed then. My son was only 11mo(and he is small for his age) and I got the 18mo ones but they were so tight around his legs. I like the designs and the drawstring made it easier toloosen and tighten the waist but theywere still to small for my child. I don't think I'll buy them again
Does its job
sizing is too small

superbax

superbax

Terrible

This is a very expensive and poorly made product, and I would not recommend it at all. Save your money and get something else.
drawstring waist, attractive design, reuseable so can avoid using once-only swim nappies.
the elastic around the legs wore out very, very quickly, rendering the nappy useless. I had the 5-7kg pant and my bub was only 5.5kg when it wore out. We got very little use out this product due to this fault. Also is very expensive compared to other brands.

ozzie82

ozzie82

Good

These are a premium swim nappy. I love that they are reusable and overall it is cheaper then buying disposable swim nappies. My daughter used these for swimming lessons and looked so comfortable in these.
They are so cute. Easy to use and resusable.
More expensive then a department store.