Bambo Nature

Bambo Nature

Brand Manager for Bambo Nature? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    Ines
    InesSydney

Ok

These are eco - they have the nordic swan label - but they still use polyethylene, conventional plastics, on their inner and outer sheet, so for me that's a no no for an eco brand. They work well and are soft, but that's because they use the same plastics as conventional brands. The price is ridiculous (30$ for one pack of 30- something) and I had to order online, which incured an additional postage charge. Not worth at all.

KCA
    KCAVictoria

Newborn size not worth it

After hours of research I bought the newborn size, unfortunately we experienced many blowouts and wet bedding, not great when you are a first time parent. Bubs was born 2.5kgs so decided to try the Premmie size. Same issue. Even went back to Newborn size a throughout the next month, giving I'd bought 6 packets, still the same issue. Oh and buns also had nappy rash, although can't say if it was the wipes but they were also chem free. Now using Huggies which I thought I'd never do but they have not leaked & nappy rash didn't come back. In my opinion they're not worth paying double the cost & inconvenience of going out of your way to buy. Disappointing. Have a box of the next size up I'm hoping will be better.