87% · 273 · 10%

Wendy R.
Wendy R.

A bit disappointed

I love the feel and look of my blankoona but it is so easily damaged with just normal use. Mine has wear patches. I haven’t done anything to cause it
peter h.
peter h.South East Queensland, QLD

Best sheets and blankets ever

Best sheets I’ve ever had and the blankoona is life changing. So soft and so cool in summer and warm in winter. Can’t live without them! Thanks so much guys! Happy wife is a happy life!
Fedup
FedupWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Great material BUT…

Like another consumer I found customer service lacking. After very little use the elastic in the fitted sheet (QB) was totally stretched out to nothing. I wrote and was told nothing could be done without the receipt….it was purchased on line and lost my IPad…I could not remember the month it was purchased but was happy to return the sheet for inspection…that was not an option either!!

I have several sets of sheets, like most families, so this set would not have been used once a month. I have Sheridan sheets that I’ve had for years with no problem. Very disappointed.

Bamboo Beach Shack   DM

When the competition finds out you’ve only ever had 5 star reviews. There’s absolutely no chance this review is legitimate. We have the best quality and the best service in Australia. Ask our 40,000 customers. Shame on you.

Amy S.
Amy S.Far North Queensland, QLD

I WISH I KNEW SOONER!

ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING! I cannot believe how cool these keep me in the hot far north queensland heat and humidity, genuinely wish i had found them sooner as its truly been life changing! cannot recomment enough
tim b.
tim b.

No good

Received sheets after about a 3week wait. Washed to directions on packaging. Sheets and quilt cover came out faded in areas. Was told that it basically was my fault. Bad customer service and this is from the manager.
Leigh Z.
Leigh Z.

Great product!

The quality is amazing, you can tell it’s made from premium materials and will last the test of time. This is the only place I’ll be shopping moving forward. Great customer service as well.
Phoebe McGregor
Phoebe McGregorSouth East Queensland, QLD

These sheets are the real deal, absolutely delicious!!

Bamboo beach shack sheets have changed the sheet game for sure! I used to be a 100% linen gal but had heard so many amazing things about these sheets so i just HAD to try them out! I ordered online and they arrived the NEXT DAY! Bonus points already! Everything down to the packaging is so lush! My husband and I tried them and we both looked at each other in absolute bedsheet heaven. These sheets are the real deal, absolutely delicious!! Thank you Bamboo Beach Shack!!
Karen
KarenNew South Wales

Love the colour

I received my blankdoona last week washed it and put I on my bed that night
Really nice and soft
And I will be buying more for my family in different colours
Hamish R.
Hamish R.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible! Please do yourself a favour!!

I can’t say enough to explain how amazing Bamboo Beach Shack is! Firstly, the sheets and blankoona are incredible. I’ve always slept on your basic cotton stuff and never realised how silly that was. If you’re thinking “is it really worth it?” Then I can help you: It totally is, it’s like sleeping on a cloud, except that cloud is made from bamboo and it’s comfier than a cloud because……it’s bamboo. Secondly, the owner and his team are wonderful! Such lovely people that genuinely care about their products and giving you the best of the best. Amazing people and amazing products, they’re the full package!
lisa f.
lisa f.South East Queensland, QLD

Blankoona/ Always the Best service here

I now have 3 Blankoonas, they are addictive! I LOVE THEM! So light yet warm & the most comforting, I love the convenience of not having to put doona covers on and just being able to chuck it straight into the wash, it dries quick too oh & no bunching up of the insides....Best product Ever!
Kithima C.
Kithima C.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect, feels like I live on a cloud

What a amazing sheets... can live without my cloud.

Bought bamboo sheets with matching blankoona a few weeks ago and haven’t ever slept better. Great quality and very helpful staff.

Kari
Kari

I’ve changed from linen sheets!!

Beautiful and soft bamboo sheets. Never going back! I’m absolutely 100% sold on these amazing sheets. If you want a good nights sleep I can’t recommend them more highly enough. Thank you Bamboo Shack for your commitment to quality and customer service
Stella
Stella Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic. Best bamboo sheets and products. Will never go anywhere else

The sheets feel amazing wash after wash, great quality. Super soft on the skin and perfect for all year round. Cooling in summer and warm in winter. Always responsive and helpful customer service. Will never go back to non-bamboo sheets after buying bamboo from these guys!
Michele
MichelePerth, WA

Luxury sleeping

I love the feel of these bamboo sheets and the colours are fabulous. I can’t sleep in any other sheets and even have them for the caravan! I highly recommend them!
Samantha H.