Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

• Comfort

Terrible costumer care

I have ordered some nappies with extra inserts. After a long waiting time (due covid restrictions) I have received my order. Sadly I've received faulty items. After contacting the company I've received a response requesting images which I sent back instantly. It was 8 months ago. I have messaged them via Facebook, what's up and email yet no response anymore. I don't recommend this company.

Purchased in May 2020.

Perri Spiteri
Perri SpiteriSydney, NSW

Terrible fit, awful service at best

Purchased in May 2020 at Bambooty for $535.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting for refund two months later...

I ordered 4 nappy covers which did not fit my toddler as I had hoped. I therefore returned them to Bambooty nearly 2 months ago. I have emailed several times now requesting when my refund will be processed and am yet to hear back from them. It is pretty poor service for the customer to chase up a refund. Does not feel like I will be getting my refund at this rate....

Mike L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company stole $500.

Placed an order directly with Bambooty at the Melbourne baby expo because they didn't have stock on hand, they failed to reply to us or fill our order for 2 months, we have asked for a refund and have waited another month without hearing a reply. This company has been dishonest, rude, evasive and incompetent and doesn't even seem to stock their own product.

August 14th 2019 Update: company is still refusing to refund $500 for undelivered product

126 days later and this company is still refusing to refund for a product that they have never shipped, they are quite literally staffed by psychopaths. I literally could not print the things that Amelia said to me over the phone today.

Purchased in April 2019 for $460.

Bambooty
Amelia S.Bambooty
Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Denise
DeniseBalnarring

Very problematic product and customer service

I spent over $600 on bambooty nappies only to have many of the press studs fall out. After numerous messages to the company they just say "out of warranty", for the price surely there should be some after sale service. Nappies this price should last over 3 months! I was asked to send photos of the missing studs, did this and then was advised to purchase my own studs on ebay and repair them myself. Been using disposables for the past months while awaiting replies or some action from the bambooty company. Buy a different brand is my advice.

Sophie A.
Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Bambooty
Amelia S.Bambooty

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies