Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

Kate1983
Kate1983AU

Sizing is too small

I bought 4 small Bambooty Easy Dry nappies for my baby before he was born. He was 4.7kg at birth and these nappies never fit at all. I would recommend that people buy a size much larger than what they think they need.
Look very cute.
The sizing is inaccurate and is much smaller than indicated.

Bad

These nappies are beautiful to look at, and are lovely IF you get ones with good elastic. About half of ours are now useless.
They were fabulous for the first 5-6 months. leakproof outer, night nappies work quite well, soft and gorgeous colours
The elastic snapped at about 6 months, I have 3 days worth of nappies and use them constantly, wash in half strength detergent and line dry. Now they are useless.
Company has not responded so far (although I have heard this is not like them)

Sophie A.
Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies