Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

• Comfort

Terrible costumer care

I have ordered some nappies with extra inserts. After a long waiting time (due covid restrictions) I have received my order. Sadly I've received faulty items. After contacting the company I've received a response requesting images which I sent back instantly. It was 8 months ago. I have messaged them via Facebook, what's up and email yet no response anymore. I don't recommend this company.

Purchased in May 2020.

Perri Spiteri
Perri SpiteriSydney, NSW

Terrible fit, awful service at best

Purchased in May 2020 at Bambooty for $535.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting for refund two months later...

I ordered 4 nappy covers which did not fit my toddler as I had hoped. I therefore returned them to Bambooty nearly 2 months ago. I have emailed several times now requesting when my refund will be processed and am yet to hear back from them. It is pretty poor service for the customer to chase up a refund. Does not feel like I will be getting my refund at this rate....

Mike L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company stole $500.

Placed an order directly with Bambooty at the Melbourne baby expo because they didn't have stock on hand, they failed to reply to us or fill our order for 2 months, we have asked for a refund and have waited another month without hearing a reply. This company has been dishonest, rude, evasive and incompetent and doesn't even seem to stock their own product.

August 14th 2019 Update: company is still refusing to refund $500 for undelivered product

126 days later and this company is still refusing to refund for a product that they have never shipped, they are quite literally staffed by psychopaths. I literally could not print the things that Amelia said to me over the phone today.

Purchased in April 2019 for $460.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

Denise
DeniseBalnarring

Very problematic product and customer service

I spent over $600 on bambooty nappies only to have many of the press studs fall out. After numerous messages to the company they just say "out of warranty", for the price surely there should be some after sale service. Nappies this price should last over 3 months! I was asked to send photos of the missing studs, did this and then was advised to purchase my own studs on ebay and repair them myself. Been using disposables for the past months while awaiting replies or some action from the bambooty company. Buy a different brand is my advice.

Kate1983
Kate1983AU

Sizing is too small

I bought 4 small Bambooty Easy Dry nappies for my baby before he was born. He was 4.7kg at birth and these nappies never fit at all. I would recommend that people buy a size much larger than what they think they need.
Look very cute.
The sizing is inaccurate and is much smaller than indicated.