Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

Stranger
StrangerNewcastle

Cute MCN

These nappies are quite a small make. The quality of fabric and construction is quite good.
I didn't think I'd like the snaps for adjusting, they aren't too bad.
They wash well and are quick to dry. I haven't needed a booster in these, and bub seems to fit them well.

Ok product

These make up a the bulk portion of my nappies. They are pretty reliable with not too many leaks. They are quite easy to use. These nappies don't take too long to dry compared to some other brands. They have some nice prints. Customer service is slow. The website is quite difficult to navigate.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

Vanya
Vanya

Not great

Tried these as I wanted to love these. Leaked a few times despite pre washing 8 times. Also VERY low rise and small fit. Suit tiny babies. Appalling customer service so keep that in mind. I gave up and found better luck with Itty Tutto (the best!) and Baby Bare. Both great nappies and excellent customer service. Prefer to drop my dollars on companies that care about the customer and have better fitting nappies.Very happy with my new choices.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kate3611
Kate3611AU

Good for small babies

My son was tiny when he was born and these nappies were brilliant for that stage of life. Good fit in the small, slim line, and fit under clothes like a disposable would. No issues with absorbency, and even the second hand ones I was given look as good as new. However once he started to grow I found the rise was too low to contain him, so didn't get any use out of the medium ones, and never went back to them.
slim line fit, easy to use
rise was just too low to be any good on my boy after he outgrew the small size

Kate1983
Kate1983AU

Sizing is too small

I bought 4 small Bambooty Easy Dry nappies for my baby before he was born. He was 4.7kg at birth and these nappies never fit at all. I would recommend that people buy a size much larger than what they think they need.
Look very cute.
The sizing is inaccurate and is much smaller than indicated.

jess869