Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

Lucy M
Lucy M

Great for light wetters

I really like the Bambooty Easy Dry... it’s easy to snap on and fit on babe but only once you the the hang of it!

I watched a few instructional videos online before I understood how to do it but that’s normal for any brand I’m trying for the first time. I love how easy it is to clean and hang on the washing line.

Disadvantage for me.. I would say it is more suitable for light wetters. I generally use it from mid-morning to afternoon. On the odd occasion I put it on my 11mo when she first woke up for the day, she’s completely soaked through within 30 minutes. Other than that, it’s great!

Fiona27
Fiona27AU

Why didn't I start earlier!

I love them!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Bunny16
Bunny16SYDNEY

Love them. Great, slim line Mcn.

As the name says. Quick drying if out in sunshine, will dry same day. They fit under normal sized clothes, unlike other bulky mcn's out there. Your baby's bottom looks super cute and small. My boy did a lot of #3's which leaked out of sposies every time, there have been less then a handful of leaks since in these. I had a few trial packs of different brands and chose these along with one other due to the slim look.
Slim line, easy to use, minimal leaks, inexpensive compared to other brands! No bulkiness like others? Quick drying time in good weather
Heavy wetters may need a small booster also to prevent leaks.

Camers

Hi there, thanks for posting you review. Its made a tricky decision much easier. Just wondering how they fitted your new born? Did you buy sized or OSFM? Hope you can help! :)

Kayy2k
Kayy2k

I love these nappies!

Hi Kayy2k,
Thanks for putting up the review. If you would like some help in trying out the nappies at night or gauging if they are going to work for you, please don't hesitate to contact us further.
customerservice@bambooty.com.au

dannlisa1
dannlisa1AU

I should've bought these right from the start

These nappies are a good fit and look good too. Size L snugly fits my 20 month old. Yet to try overnight but great when travelling and out to play. Wash up well(best in machine)& took less time to air dry than I would've expected. Accompanying wet bags contain mess and smell. I purchased seconds direct from the supplier but could not fault them. Prompt delivery and friendly service. I would definitely recommend. Trust me get a bamboo T-shirt too! They are so lovely & soft and cute designs! Note t-shirt sizing is generous.
Easy to wash & wear, good fit, value for money

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Kate1983
Kate1983AU

Sizing is too small

I bought 4 small Bambooty Easy Dry nappies for my baby before he was born. He was 4.7kg at birth and these nappies never fit at all. I would recommend that people buy a size much larger than what they think they need.
Look very cute.
The sizing is inaccurate and is much smaller than indicated.

ALLeone
ALLeone

Looks great on a new born

Started using these on my newborn at 4 days old they fit great they didn't leak. At 5 weeks they fit but its getting hard to put on her. (the easy peasy even though they take longer to dry they do fit better and look better on and easyer to use then the easy dry) they come in great colours and patterns and come in a little zip up bag i think the bambooty smalles are a great new born nappy.
Looks great on no leaks dries quick
Because of the small rise after 5weeks it was harder to put on but that could of been me

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Bad

These nappies are beautiful to look at, and are lovely IF you get ones with good elastic. About half of ours are now useless.
They were fabulous for the first 5-6 months. leakproof outer, night nappies work quite well, soft and gorgeous colours
The elastic snapped at about 6 months, I have 3 days worth of nappies and use them constantly, wash in half strength detergent and line dry. Now they are useless.
Company has not responded so far (although I have heard this is not like them)