Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

• Comfort
Ash D
Ash DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery and fab service!

I ordered two nappies yesterday and they arrived less than 24hours later. Great service! The products are super cute and are amazing quality. Can't wait to put my little one in them. Thanks Bambooty

Purchased in July 2020 at Bambooty for $20.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

H’s mum
H’s mumSydney, NSW

Best AIO I own!

My bambooty easy drys are not the most expensive all-in-one I own, or the best reviewed online: but they are the best fit on my thin-limbed, big belled newborn! They also never leak, and have become my go-to when she’s nicely dressed so her outfit doesn’t get ruined! As a bonus, they dry relatively quickly. No complaints so far

Juliette
JulietteAdelaide

Great product

I've bought these nappies new on Gumtree, and on clearance from the Bambooty website, and with 15 medium nappies we're just about full time. We do have the odd leak if the liner is bunched or if my son's singlet is tucked into it, but on the whole they're fantastic. I have both bamboo and microfibre (easy peasy) ones and both are effective. We do still use a disposable from 11pm-7am but my son is a heavy wetter. We use the night nappies from 7-11 and usually they work well. We started with 7 small nappies in the newborn size which weren't enough, and in hindsight I should have started using the medium size ones I had much earlier as my son (born at 4.27kg) grew out of the small within the first month.

Angelk_2
Angelk_2AU

Wonderful design, all in one but easy dry!

I did some research because other MCNs I had didn't fit around my bubs chunky thighs. These come in different sizes and the large suited us well! They are all in one so no fiddling with boosters but fold out to dry like all in 2's which is so handy. No leakage issues and they look great. Affordable plus I got mine on clearance from their website saving even more! Only thing I would add is an extra snap for the hip on each side.

SpruceCaboose
SpruceCabooseAustralia

Excellent nappies! We will be buying the next size up

EmD
EmDAU

Easy to dry, easy to use

These nappies fitted under my child's clothes! A revelation for modern cloth nappies. They are easy to clean, dry with a normal wash, look great, and anyone can fold the flaps back into place to use again.
Great customer service, quick delivery, trimmest of trim fits, good for the environment.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

nat
natAU

riggers
riggersSA, 5271

Cute, they work and environmentally sound

Beautiful fitted nappy - low profile and not too bulky. Easy to use - my partner has no trouble working them out. They fit my small/not very chubby baby really well. Great service from Bambooty when ordering (when considering which sizes to choose). Love the wet bag that comes with each nappy. Fast drying by a day in the sun or overnight in front of the fire.
Affordable, not too bulky, look great, fast drying. Wash out well. Great fit.
Not as absorbent as some MCN's; I always use a booster so I can get 2-3 hours between changes. I wish they were made in Australia rather than China.

avanderkooi
avanderkooi

I love this nappy. Its our going out nappy. It doesn't last as long as some of them but I change every 2-3 hours and its great. And love the customer service I get from them
Trim fitting, quick drying and my husband even knows how to put it on. It doesn't need extra pads (but you can put them in)....very cute

Kate1983
Kate1983AU

Sizing is too small

I bought 4 small Bambooty Easy Dry nappies for my baby before he was born. He was 4.7kg at birth and these nappies never fit at all. I would recommend that people buy a size much larger than what they think they need.
Look very cute.
The sizing is inaccurate and is much smaller than indicated.

Bad

These nappies are beautiful to look at, and are lovely IF you get ones with good elastic. About half of ours are now useless.
They were fabulous for the first 5-6 months. leakproof outer, night nappies work quite well, soft and gorgeous colours
The elastic snapped at about 6 months, I have 3 days worth of nappies and use them constantly, wash in half strength detergent and line dry. Now they are useless.
Company has not responded so far (although I have heard this is not like them)