Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

Stranger
StrangerNewcastle

Cute MCN

These nappies are quite a small make. The quality of fabric and construction is quite good.
I didn't think I'd like the snaps for adjusting, they aren't too bad.
They wash well and are quick to dry. I haven't needed a booster in these, and bub seems to fit them well.

Ok product

These make up a the bulk portion of my nappies. They are pretty reliable with not too many leaks. They are quite easy to use. These nappies don't take too long to dry compared to some other brands. They have some nice prints. Customer service is slow. The website is quite difficult to navigate.

Bambooty
Amelia S.Bambooty
Vanya
Vanya

Not great

Tried these as I wanted to love these. Leaked a few times despite pre washing 8 times. Also VERY low rise and small fit. Suit tiny babies. Appalling customer service so keep that in mind. I gave up and found better luck with Itty Tutto (the best!) and Baby Bare. Both great nappies and excellent customer service. Prefer to drop my dollars on companies that care about the customer and have better fitting nappies.Very happy with my new choices.

Kate3611
Kate3611AU

Good for small babies

My son was tiny when he was born and these nappies were brilliant for that stage of life. Good fit in the small, slim line, and fit under clothes like a disposable would. No issues with absorbency, and even the second hand ones I was given look as good as new. However once he started to grow I found the rise was too low to contain him, so didn't get any use out of the medium ones, and never went back to them.
slim line fit, easy to use
rise was just too low to be any good on my boy after he outgrew the small size

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

jess869
jess869AU

OK

Sophie A.
Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Bambooty
Amelia S.Bambooty

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies