Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

Lucy M
Lucy M

Great for light wetters

I really like the Bambooty Easy Dry... it’s easy to snap on and fit on babe but only once you the the hang of it!

I watched a few instructional videos online before I understood how to do it but that’s normal for any brand I’m trying for the first time. I love how easy it is to clean and hang on the washing line.

Disadvantage for me.. I would say it is more suitable for light wetters. I generally use it from mid-morning to afternoon. On the odd occasion I put it on my 11mo when she first woke up for the day, she’s completely soaked through within 30 minutes. Other than that, it’s great!

Fiona27
Fiona27AU

Why didn't I start earlier!

I love them!

Bunny16
Bunny16SYDNEY

Love them. Great, slim line Mcn.

As the name says. Quick drying if out in sunshine, will dry same day. They fit under normal sized clothes, unlike other bulky mcn's out there. Your baby's bottom looks super cute and small. My boy did a lot of #3's which leaked out of sposies every time, there have been less then a handful of leaks since in these. I had a few trial packs of different brands and chose these along with one other due to the slim look.
Slim line, easy to use, minimal leaks, inexpensive compared to other brands! No bulkiness like others? Quick drying time in good weather
Heavy wetters may need a small booster also to prevent leaks.

Camers

Hi there, thanks for posting you review. Its made a tricky decision much easier. Just wondering how they fitted your new born? Did you buy sized or OSFM? Hope you can help! :)

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kayy2k
Kayy2k

I love these nappies!

Hi Kayy2k,
Thanks for putting up the review. If you would like some help in trying out the nappies at night or gauging if they are going to work for you, please don't hesitate to contact us further.
customerservice@bambooty.com.au

dannlisa1
dannlisa1AU

I should've bought these right from the start

These nappies are a good fit and look good too. Size L snugly fits my 20 month old. Yet to try overnight but great when travelling and out to play. Wash up well(best in machine)& took less time to air dry than I would've expected. Accompanying wet bags contain mess and smell. I purchased seconds direct from the supplier but could not fault them. Prompt delivery and friendly service. I would definitely recommend. Trust me get a bamboo T-shirt too! They are so lovely & soft and cute designs! Note t-shirt sizing is generous.
Easy to wash & wear, good fit, value for money

ALLeone
ALLeone

Looks great on a new born

Started using these on my newborn at 4 days old they fit great they didn't leak. At 5 weeks they fit but its getting hard to put on her. (the easy peasy even though they take longer to dry they do fit better and look better on and easyer to use then the easy dry) they come in great colours and patterns and come in a little zip up bag i think the bambooty smalles are a great new born nappy.
Looks great on no leaks dries quick
Because of the small rise after 5weeks it was harder to put on but that could of been me

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

demorasAU

Good

Sophie A.
Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies