Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

• Comfort
Ash D
Ash DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery and fab service!

I ordered two nappies yesterday and they arrived less than 24hours later. Great service! The products are super cute and are amazing quality. Can't wait to put my little one in them. Thanks Bambooty

Purchased in July 2020 at Bambooty for $20.

H’s mum
H’s mumSydney, NSW

Best AIO I own!

My bambooty easy drys are not the most expensive all-in-one I own, or the best reviewed online: but they are the best fit on my thin-limbed, big belled newborn! They also never leak, and have become my go-to when she’s nicely dressed so her outfit doesn’t get ruined! As a bonus, they dry relatively quickly. No complaints so far

Juliette
JulietteAdelaide

Great product

I've bought these nappies new on Gumtree, and on clearance from the Bambooty website, and with 15 medium nappies we're just about full time. We do have the odd leak if the liner is bunched or if my son's singlet is tucked into it, but on the whole they're fantastic. I have both bamboo and microfibre (easy peasy) ones and both are effective. We do still use a disposable from 11pm-7am but my son is a heavy wetter. We use the night nappies from 7-11 and usually they work well. We started with 7 small nappies in the newborn size which weren't enough, and in hindsight I should have started using the medium size ones I had much earlier as my son (born at 4.27kg) grew out of the small within the first month.

Angelk_2
Angelk_2AU

Wonderful design, all in one but easy dry!

I did some research because other MCNs I had didn't fit around my bubs chunky thighs. These come in different sizes and the large suited us well! They are all in one so no fiddling with boosters but fold out to dry like all in 2's which is so handy. No leakage issues and they look great. Affordable plus I got mine on clearance from their website saving even more! Only thing I would add is an extra snap for the hip on each side.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

SpruceCaboose
SpruceCabooseAustralia

Excellent nappies! We will be buying the next size up

EmD
EmDAU

Easy to dry, easy to use

These nappies fitted under my child's clothes! A revelation for modern cloth nappies. They are easy to clean, dry with a normal wash, look great, and anyone can fold the flaps back into place to use again.
Great customer service, quick delivery, trimmest of trim fits, good for the environment.

nat
natAU

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
riggers
riggersSA, 5271

Cute, they work and environmentally sound

Beautiful fitted nappy - low profile and not too bulky. Easy to use - my partner has no trouble working them out. They fit my small/not very chubby baby really well. Great service from Bambooty when ordering (when considering which sizes to choose). Love the wet bag that comes with each nappy. Fast drying by a day in the sun or overnight in front of the fire.
Affordable, not too bulky, look great, fast drying. Wash out well. Great fit.
Not as absorbent as some MCN's; I always use a booster so I can get 2-3 hours between changes. I wish they were made in Australia rather than China.

avanderkooi
avanderkooi

I love this nappy. Its our going out nappy. It doesn't last as long as some of them but I change every 2-3 hours and its great. And love the customer service I get from them
Trim fitting, quick drying and my husband even knows how to put it on. It doesn't need extra pads (but you can put them in)....very cute

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy Dry compares to other Reusable Nappies

Sophie A.
Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Bambooty
Amelia S.Bambooty

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies