Bamix ColourLine

Bamix ColourLine

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bamix

4.3
    Urban Customer
    Urban CustomerMelbourne

Too hard to clean

I asked staff at Minimax for the best blender and this became the purchase. I don't like the attachment that has to be taken on and off under the blender. It is sharp ish and hard to get off to clean, risking injury. Also, I don't like the frothiness this produces. I want to make soup and not have it frothy. Finally, it's heavy.

I had an ordinary brand blender but left it in the country and it was 100% better than this very expensive one. I intend to give the Bamix away and buy a brand that can be safely cleaned and does not have the other disadvantages of this.
    Results are not better than other blenders
    Horrible and risky to ckean; froths; heavy

virles93
    virles93VIC, 3193

Indispensable kitchen tool

My mother bought this for me when I had a baby. I wasn't sure about it at first but I haven't looked back. This blender is extremely powerful, very easy to use and clean and has some great functionalities (making homemade mayonnaise in 3 minutes!). The only negative I would find is that you have to be very disciplined to turn the power off at the source after using it as it could easily start if you accidentally press the button. I have never hurt myself but am conscious of this.
    Powerful, efficient
    Can be a little dangerous to use if left plugged in

letterpressed
    letterpressedAU

excellent product, exactly what you want

I bought one for my mum after her 25 year old bamix stopped working, I got it on sale so i thought the price reasonable. there are more expensive brands around and i wouldn't have the same confidence in them.

I have probably spent $50 in the past 3 years on cheap stick blenders which dont work very well and never last more than a year
    good value, long-lasting, classic look
    the old model had a slide button which seems a lot safer than the press-button the new models come with - which makes turning it on whilst removing/cleaning the blade unnervingly easy

carrie1978
    carrie1978Illawarra, NSW

I love my Bamix, it is great for blending sauces and dressings, chopping nuts and whipping small amounts of things like cream. It is also great for blending pumpkin soup, it saves washing up as you can blens things directly in the pot you cooked them in. The tall cup it comes with is the perfect size and shape for belnding small amounts of liquids without them splashing out of the container.
    Love the colour, have had mine 10 years, reliable whipping and chopping!
    It has two speeds but I cant tell the difference they are both medium as far as I can tell.

Stick Blenders / Mixers