Banana Home Furniture Questions & Answers

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I’m trying to find out the correct measurements for all three sides of the Elster large corner sofa as I’m getting different measurements from everyone

Wendy
Wendy

Length 1950cm
Height 660cm
Width 800 cm

Deborah W.
Deborah W.

Hi there,

I am trying to receive the correct measurements of the Elster Large Corner Sofa model? A diagram would help with all sides measured please. We really like this couch but need to see if it actually fits. I've been emailing your support but I get different answers on the measurements.

Thanks in advance,
Deb

Hello!!!
I'm looking at one of the Cloud sofas to purchase.
I also have a 2 year old though and so am tossing and turning about colours. Whilst I LOVE the white, I am thinking I may not even manage to keep that clean haha... but is the light grey still being too ambitious?
Would love to hear how people have found these couches in terms of keeping them clean!

Also... thinking to go the polyester due to the extra colour choices.... but does anyone find them hot given they are synthetic coverings?

Thank you!!!

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Wendy, The cloud sofa is amazing and we know you will love it as much as we do.

To answer your question about the fabric, We have gone to great lengths to ensure that we have the best quality fabrics available for our customers. We use performance technologies that are incorporated into our sofas to meet the modern Australian lifestyle at affordable prices.

The benefit of the performance fabric is its remarkable resistance to stains and odours. A barrier of resistance is formed with each durable fibre that deters spills and stains. If spillage or stains occur the best approach is to use soap and water to easily clean the liquid spills.

The Cloud sofa is available in linen and polyester. We have a range of colours to choose from. You can request a sample kit on our website or give our sales team a call, and they will happily assist you with any fabric enquires.

The cloud sofa has removable cushion covers that make it easy to pop the covers into the washing machine. We also have the option to order a new set of covers to replace old ones or simply to have them as spare sets.

If you would like to speak with one of our sales agents, they would be able to answer any fabric enquiries you may have, you can reach them on 0395000799.

Wendy S.

Thanks so much. I can see that reviews are very positive! I have ordered a swatch too... just waiting for it to arrive!!
I just need to make sure of it as we need to order the petit size, which means it's custom and no returns... is that correct?

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

@wendy save yourself the hassle. Do not buy! They’re made by a 3rd party company. Ours arrived and there’s 3 different brands on it.

Oh really??
I posted this a while ago and have ordered one... hopefully I don't have any issues!!

Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Hi after the names of the colour's of the leather couches

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Amanda, If you have a product enquiry, please contact us directly so we can assist. We are available to call, email, or live chat.

external link

Mike
Mike

Do you have a showroom to try sofa. Is the backrest high enough to rest your head…mike

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Mike, thanks for your message. Can you please send us an email (info@bananahome.com.au) specifying the sofa you want to order and your location? Regards, TJ.

Emma C.

Hi Team - just wondering if you have the dimensions of the couch in its packaging? Want to ensure this would fit through my front door boxed, as it may not be need to be used straight away :)

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Emma, thanks for your message. Could you kindly confirm what sofa you are looking for so we can assist! Regards, TJ.

Emma C.

Apologies! I was looking at the Cloud Sofa :) (the 4 piece)

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Emma, the Cloud Sofa ships in boxes that are 110cm x 110cm x 66cm so the sofa itself will be able to fit through your door (most doors in Australia are over 80cm so you will have plenty of room. Kindly let me know if you need anything else! Regards, TJ.

Alara Y.
Alara Y.

Hi! Is the David 3 Seater Sofa with Reverse Chaise quite firm? And will it soften to be comfortable over time?

WinWoo
WinWoo

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question. The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Miscel
Miscel

Where are your pieces actually manufactured? It seems you have an extremely long wait once you order.

Banana Home Furniture   DM

Hi Miscel, thankyou for your question! All of our products are handpicked from suppliers located throughout the world. Depending on the item, we use a range of manufacturers in China, and suppliers from Europe & America who we choose based on a strict set of criteria. If you see a wait on the build time of a product, it is because the item is handmade. In this instance, you are able to tailor the product to be exactly as you need. Kindly let is know if we can assist in anyway!

Loose U.
Loose U.

The one we got was definitely made in China it did not last very long at all extremely disappointing on so many levels

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives