Shiva M

Shiva MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received it today looks perfect

Got our sofa with chaise today, perfect in our living room. We love it. Had to play around while assembling the unit but happy ending. They were helpful while ordering the product. Highly recommended.....

D Z.

D Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely corner coach ❤

Communication was exelent the item was exactly as the description. Delivery at time I am so happy with this purchase.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
19debm

19debmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice Sofa

We bought the sofa online during Covid lockdown . Customer service was excellent however we were a bit disappointed with the colour of the material of the sofa. Colour displayed on sofa differed from colour of the sofa delivered. It was surprisingly much darker on delivery compared to the picture online. We had rang up and confirmed the colour and all before we ordered so there were no mistake there.
We got used to the colour now and we like the sofa and it’s comfortable.
Customer Service were very helpful with our Enquiries and the price was quite good. Great company to deal with

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Emily B.Gippsland, VIC

Best couch I've ever had

I was looking to buy a new couch during covid but struggling as every where was closed. I took a chance with banana home and purchased the Ryder 6 seat with storage Ottoman in storm. We were also building our house and had some delays. However the team at banana home were so accommodating and flexible with holding the item and delivery. Once we received the couch it was so easy to assemble and beautiful. It's super comfy and easy to clean when the kids make a mess. I could not recommend this company enough. Customer service is flawless and the product absolutely perfect. Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the whole team at banana home. Will most definitely purchase from you again.

Liv

LivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! Love the couch and loved the service

Ordered the couch at 9pm the night before and was delivered the next day. Love it. Exactly how it looked in the pictures and customer service was great and easily contacteable

Epic couches

Awesome couches. We ordered our custom couch in October and recieved this week. Awesome service, couches are awesome. Really comfortable. Great built better than all couches we sat on in store

Stormy

Stormy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa . Beautiful sofa extremely happy

Beautiful sofa , quality indeed and we absolutely love it! Very happy with purchase . Highly recommend from them . 100% happy and easy to assemble

Great couch great price!

Ordered my couch the day before to be delivered the next day and it was Fast and efficient. Love it!

Lexie M.

Lexie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The fabulous Ryder Sofa.

Our Ryder sofa is fabulous. It Is well-made and comfortable. Mid grey is perfect and the seats are firm which is great for bad backs. It came packaged well and was manoeuvered by one man only. You have to put the feet on yourselves which is sometimes a bit tricky but ok. Cant wait for my next sofa that I have ordered to come. This sofa can fit 8 people. The price was amazing for the quality and worth the 10 week wait to be personally made. Many thanks

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High quality furniture and service

Banana Home supplied truly high quality furniture. I ordered online and was impressed by their friendly, helpful and follow up service. There were a few delays in delivery but Banana home did follow up every question I had and assured me every step of the way. Very happy with my final supply and easy assembly. The storage bed fits a single mattress easily which is perfect for my Airbnb apartment. Thank you and would highly recommend to anyone!

• +1Thumbnail
Elf

ElfSouthwest, VIC

Lovely Sofa at a really good price!

I thought for that price it’s “too good to be true” and prepared myself to be disappointed, but my Sofa is beautiful, very happy!

Kellie M

Kellie MSouthwest, VIC

Cloud Couch absolutely perfect

Raybin

RaybinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product, great price

Emily

EmilyHunter Region, NSW

Love my lounge!!!

Highly recommend this company! They continually kept me updated via text message with my order which I thought was great as I can’t answer calls at work.
My beautiful 6 seater chaise lounge arrived before Christmas as promised. The delivery driver was fantastic helping my husband carry the lounge in. I told my family about this incredible service & they were so happy they ordered one too!!

Mel. b

Mel. bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing

Communication with these people was amazing, delivery was efficient and the couch is simply amazing and so comfortable very easy to assemble

Julia P.

Julia P.Southeast, SA

I am so disappointed with service. I ordered on 10/8/2020. Still waiting for half my order after 18 weeks

Exceptional couch from Banana Home

Elaine Phillips

Elaine PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chaise Lounge with special order ottoman

BLC24

BLC24Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well priced but not the best service

Nat

Nat

Just what I was looking for

I got a quality product at a great price. The service and communications were friendly and uncomplicated. I would recommend Banana Home.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Nat! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

WinWoo

WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives