4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (2)

D Z.

D Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely corner coach ❤

Communication was exelent the item was exactly as the description. Delivery at time I am so happy with this purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
19debm

19debmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice Sofa

We bought the sofa online during Covid lockdown . Customer service was excellent however we were a bit disappointed with the colour of the material of the sofa. Colour displayed on sofa differed from colour of the sofa delivered. It was surprisingly much darker on delivery compared to the picture online. We had rang up and confirmed the colour and all before we ordered so there were no mistake there.
We got used to the colour now and we like the sofa and it’s comfortable.
Customer Service were very helpful with our Enquiries and the price was quite good. Great company to deal with

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

WinWoo

WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives