Banana Home Furniture

Banana Home Furniture (page 3 of 3)

Joni
JoniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the couch. Incredible quality and quick delivery. Very affordable.

I was not sure because all the reviews for the couch were so positive, I spoke to Nathan in service and took the plunge because the customer service was very good, he recommended the Ryder over a cheaper version and said I should get it. I could not be happier with the quality and workmanship of this couch. I am a big guy, 6'7 and this is perfect for me, the chaise is a great size, and the sofa is constructed well enough to handle me smashing it after a long day haha. I ordered over the phone with nathan on Saturday at approx 1:30 and it was delivered that day at 2:40!! Great couch with the sleeper and I highly recommend it! Nathan from cust service is a beast, cheers bro!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Joni!

Impressive Quality Sofas for an amazing price, easy and professional customer service.

• +1Thumbnail
Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Dejan!

Steve J
Steve JSouthwest, VIC

This couch is simply stunning. I am over the MOON! The Quality and Price is unbelievable. Best sofa I have EVER OWNED!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Steve!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Banana Home Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Gunther F.
Gunther F.Sydney, NSW

Great Couch. Very happy with quality, service, price, and delivery times. Cheers G.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Gunther!

Such a Beautiful Couch

We are over the moon with our new beautiful couch! Very comfy and looks amazing , photos don't do it justice! Banana Home was amazing to deal with aswell! Thankyou again!!

A flawless experience

I love this couch! It's a decent size and comfortable. It has the modular clips so it all goes together. Unfortunately, my cat loves it too and has been clawing at it haha. So I am a little annoyed at that, but not with anything to do with the couch. It was a great price so if it lasts me a few years I will be stoked.

Overall quality is great for the price and the delivery was pretty quick as well considering I purchased online with COVID 19 being an issue, and the sofa is big. Delivery guys were no fuss.

Cheers Banana Home, great service, and products keep it up.

Estelle G.
Estelle G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I LOVE IT! So happy I brought this couch!!

Aimee J.
Aimee J.Southwest, VIC

A Beautiful, Solidly Built Lounging Chair from Banana Home.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Love this couch so much. So comfortable and cheap!!

Big thanks to Banana Home. We have had our couch for two months now and it is just amazing. Sofa is super cosy and well built. Affordable and helpful staff.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Banana Home Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Brendan Zahra
Brendan ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect quality furniture!

Bought 2 couches of this company and honestly could not be happier with the quality, price, costumer services and the whole experience with these guys. 10/10
Keep up the good work guys

Tuong R.
Tuong R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy again. Great Lounge Suite and very good price

Em D.
Em D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly a fast communication love love love our lounge suite! Best price as well

The online store is easy to use check out price as simple finance options available and fast and friendly communication I will use this service again for other household purchases

WinWoo
WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Miscel
Miscel

Where are your pieces actually manufactured? It seems you have an extremely long wait once you order.

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives