Anas
Anas Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service and affordable pricing

I had wonderful experience with Banana Homes. I bought one couch with chaise at a very affordable price. It's a good quality product and their customer service was excellent and delivered to me on the same scheduled day. I think Banana Homes will be your final stop for furnitures.

E.B.K
E.B.K

Gorgeous Aswan sofa

It was a genuine pleasure dealing with Banana Home. I live in WA though I needed a new sofa for my apartment in Melbourne. I thought that arranging this from the other side of the country would make it difficult, though the company were so helpful in making the arrangements. Once I realised the original couch was too small for my apartment, it was seamless to arrange an exchange, pick up and swap for the larger one. The quality is great and a special thank you to Krish for your help. Rare to find such service.

Emily B.Gippsland, VIC

Best couch I've ever had

I was looking to buy a new couch during covid but struggling as every where was closed. I took a chance with banana home and purchased the Ryder 6 seat with storage Ottoman in storm. We were also building our house and had some delays. However the team at banana home were so accommodating and flexible with holding the item and delivery. Once we received the couch it was so easy to assemble and beautiful. It's super comfy and easy to clean when the kids make a mess. I could not recommend this company enough. Customer service is flawless and the product absolutely perfect. Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the whole team at banana home. Will most definitely purchase from you again.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! Love the couch and loved the service

Ordered the couch at 9pm the night before and was delivered the next day. Love it. Exactly how it looked in the pictures and customer service was great and easily contacteable

Epic couches

Awesome couches. We ordered our custom couch in October and recieved this week. Awesome service, couches are awesome. Really comfortable. Great built better than all couches we sat on in store

Stormy
Stormy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa . Beautiful sofa extremely happy

Beautiful sofa , quality indeed and we absolutely love it! Very happy with purchase . Highly recommend from them . 100% happy and easy to assemble

Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High quality furniture and service

Banana Home supplied truly high quality furniture. I ordered online and was impressed by their friendly, helpful and follow up service. There were a few delays in delivery but Banana home did follow up every question I had and assured me every step of the way. Very happy with my final supply and easy assembly. The storage bed fits a single mattress easily which is perfect for my Airbnb apartment. Thank you and would highly recommend to anyone!

• +1Thumbnail
Elf
ElfSouthwest, VIC

Lovely Sofa at a really good price!

I thought for that price it’s “too good to be true” and prepared myself to be disappointed, but my Sofa is beautiful, very happy!

Kellie M
Kellie MSouthwest, VIC

Cloud Couch absolutely perfect

Raybin
RaybinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product, great price

Emily
EmilyHunter Region, NSW

Love my lounge!!!

Highly recommend this company! They continually kept me updated via text message with my order which I thought was great as I can’t answer calls at work.
My beautiful 6 seater chaise lounge arrived before Christmas as promised. The delivery driver was fantastic helping my husband carry the lounge in. I told my family about this incredible service & they were so happy they ordered one too!!

Mel. b
Mel. bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing

Communication with these people was amazing, delivery was efficient and the couch is simply amazing and so comfortable very easy to assemble

Julia P.
Julia P.Southeast, SA

I am so disappointed with service. I ordered on 10/8/2020. Still waiting for half my order after 18 weeks

Exceptional couch from Banana Home

Elaine Phillips
Elaine PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chaise Lounge with special order ottoman

WinWoo
WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Miscel
Miscel

Where are your pieces actually manufactured? It seems you have an extremely long wait once you order.

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives