Banana Home Furniture

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised
Julia P.
Julia P.Southeast, SA

I am so disappointed with service. I ordered on 10/8/2020. Still waiting for half my order after 18 weeks

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceAs advertised

WinWoo
WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Miscel
Miscel

Where are your pieces actually manufactured? It seems you have an extremely long wait once you order.

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives