Gorgeous Aswan sofa

It was a genuine pleasure dealing with Banana Home. I live in WA though I needed a new sofa for my apartment in Melbourne. I thought that arranging this from the other side of the country would make it difficult, though the company were so helpful in making the arrangements. Once I realised the original couch was too small for my apartment, it was seamless to arrange an exchange, pick up and swap for the larger one. The quality is great and a special thank you to Krish for your help. Rare to find such service.

Emily B.Gippsland, VIC

Best couch I've ever had

I was looking to buy a new couch during covid but struggling as every where was closed. I took a chance with banana home and purchased the Ryder 6 seat with storage Ottoman in storm. We were also building our house and had some delays. However the team at banana home were so accommodating and flexible with holding the item and delivery. Once we received the couch it was so easy to assemble and beautiful. It's super comfy and easy to clean when the kids make a mess. I could not recommend this company enough. Customer service is flawless and the product absolutely perfect. Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the whole team at banana home. Will most definitely purchase from you again.

Liv

LivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! Love the couch and loved the service

Ordered the couch at 9pm the night before and was delivered the next day. Love it. Exactly how it looked in the pictures and customer service was great and easily contacteable

Epic couches

Awesome couches. We ordered our custom couch in October and recieved this week. Awesome service, couches are awesome. Really comfortable. Great built better than all couches we sat on in store

Stormy

Stormy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa . Beautiful sofa extremely happy

Beautiful sofa , quality indeed and we absolutely love it! Very happy with purchase . Highly recommend from them . 100% happy and easy to assemble

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High quality furniture and service

Banana Home supplied truly high quality furniture. I ordered online and was impressed by their friendly, helpful and follow up service. There were a few delays in delivery but Banana home did follow up every question I had and assured me every step of the way. Very happy with my final supply and easy assembly. The storage bed fits a single mattress easily which is perfect for my Airbnb apartment. Thank you and would highly recommend to anyone!

• +1Thumbnail
Elf

ElfSouthwest, VIC

Lovely Sofa at a really good price!

I thought for that price it’s “too good to be true” and prepared myself to be disappointed, but my Sofa is beautiful, very happy!

Kellie M

Kellie MSouthwest, VIC

Cloud Couch absolutely perfect

Raybin

RaybinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product, great price

Emily

EmilyHunter Region, NSW

Love my lounge!!!

Highly recommend this company! They continually kept me updated via text message with my order which I thought was great as I can’t answer calls at work.
My beautiful 6 seater chaise lounge arrived before Christmas as promised. The delivery driver was fantastic helping my husband carry the lounge in. I told my family about this incredible service & they were so happy they ordered one too!!

Mel. b

Mel. bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing

Communication with these people was amazing, delivery was efficient and the couch is simply amazing and so comfortable very easy to assemble

Exceptional couch from Banana Home

Elaine Phillips

Elaine PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chaise Lounge with special order ottoman

Nat

Nat

Just what I was looking for

I got a quality product at a great price. The service and communications were friendly and uncomplicated. I would recommend Banana Home.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Nat! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Sheldon B

Sheldon B

Happier with this couch then dozens of instore couches I visited and sat on.

Huge and comfortable. The couch arrived this morning so I will update this if there is any issues. it's big and oversized, perfect for what we want, the feather seat is very comfortable. Fabric is soft and seems durable, it's like I thick linen. Quality is great and delivery was no issue. It arrived a few days earlier. The framework is solid which is important as I am 110 kilos, it's a very good couch and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Easy to vacuum underneath as it is on legs. Thanks Kris for being a big help from when we ordered, plenty of updates and great communication.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Sheldon! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new Okin sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our couch is perfect!

We are so in love with our new couch!
Thank you Banana Home!! It looks amazing and is super comfy!!
Great value for money!!
Sarah and Krish you guys were amazing to deal with!!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Nicola! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience and love your Ryder Sofa that was made in Leather by hand. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Amy Gstalter

Amy GstalterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great couch, delivered quickly and great price.

Very happy with our new couch from Banana Home. We ordered the Lottie 3 Seater Vintage Sofa in Leather for our office. It arrive last week, great sofa, full leather and really well built for the price. Good communication and communication all the way through the order. Josh & Amy.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Amy! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience, your office looks awesome and we want to say thanks for shopping with us. Love Nate and the Team @ Banana Home.

k_cabbage

k_cabbageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So cheap but looks and feels high end quality!

Received our corner lounge with chaise so quick despite being on pre-order, we were informed every step of the way with postage, delivery and transit until arrival and the quality of the couch is such great quality hard to believe at the fraction of the price other stores charge! Friendly staff who kept us up to date regardless the hour and on arrival was so easy to assemble, we love it! Would definitely purchase again from Banana home furniture.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks k_cabbage! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience! Enjoy your new sofa! Love Nate and the Team @ Banana Home.

Donnelle R.

Donnelle R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

I purchased the Preston sofa with chaise from Banana Home. The service was amazing Kris & Tom were super awesome. I would highly recommend this place to purchase a great sofa for a great price. Thank you so much Banana Home love you guys.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Donelle! We are so happy it is what you wanted. We had such a great time helping you get your order sorted out, it was nothing but a pleasure, we are so happy you and your partner are happy with the sofa :) Regards, Kris.

FleurM

FleurMHobart, TAS

Love our sofa, and great service!

The sofa bed is even better than we expected, super happy!!
Excellent customer service and follow up from the Banana Team. Highly recommended.
Would definitely order products from Banana Home Furniture again.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Fleur! We are so happy it is what you wanted. Glad to hear your order made it safely down to Hobart, thanks for being an awesome customer, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

WinWoo

WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives