Verifiedbananahome.com.au
4.5

89% · 20216 · 7%

Amy G.
Amy G.2 posts

Absolutely love this bed and the service was amazing

We have the king cloud bed and although we had an issue at first the customer service was really great when we approached them about it. The man we dealt with was so prompt and really helped us out with getting everything sorted. The bed is beautiful and we really love it. Recommend making sure the slats are above ground correctly insuring the parts are all there to keep it up above ground so you don’t get any mould. Thanks so much Show details ·  1
Dominique K.
Dominique K.Perth, WA
Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Comfortable, well built, beautiful sofa

Said ready to ship on website, which it was not.
Excellent customer service over the mixup.
It was well worth the wait! We love the sofa. Show details ·  1
Holly E.
Holly E.2 posts

Cloud 6 piece modular Sofa

Absolutely loving our banana home cloud sofa! Super pillowy and comfy. Great quality! Everyone always asks where it’s from. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
E.Y.L.
E.Y.L.
Georgie
Georgie
  Fair Incentive Verified

The most dreamy couch ever made!

Obsessed with our new cloud couch! Love the colour and how soft and comfortable it is. Customer service was amazing with Ted and Mia helping us to get the couch to a rural location.
Very easy to assemble and love the alligator clips!
Thank you Banana Home! Show details ·  1
Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Do Not Buy From This Company!

Customer service is a joke they have no problem flat out lying to you for weeks in end.
Items did not show up on time or in the condition or fabric expected and took far too long to collect for return.
Don’t believe the 4.5 star rating they would rather pay you to remove a bad review then fix their appalling business model and actually make customers happy and deliver on their promises.
Delivery to anywhere other than Melbourne is going to be excruciatingly painful, partly because they will lie to you and partly because they don’t use reputable couriers.
Avoid this business at all costs Show details
Timothy A.
Timothy A.Southwest, VIC

Very good furniture

Great furniture and firm. Easy to couple and very comfy. Show details
Lynzey
Lynzey2 posts

Good for the price

Received our couch in about 16 weeks post purchasing, it is lovely and big and fairly light weight for its size. I did think the fabric would be softer since we spent more for linen fabric. It feels more like polyester unfortunately. I’m skeptical they sent me the right lounge as the box also says “optical white” when I purchased the warm white… Show details
Sophie
SophiePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

This cloud couch is AMAZING!!

The most comfortable couch we have ever sat on!! worth the wait :)
Fits perfectly in our little lounge area.
10/10 Show reply
Olivia
Olivia
  Fair Incentive Verified

This is the Perfect Couch!

I bought the Ryder Sofa and it is amazing. The quality is incredible. It is super soft and holds its shape so well. The colours on offer are beautiful. An all round great couch! Show details ·  1
Kathy
Kathy

Great lounge suit

Love the lounge, so comfortable
And fits perfectly in our space Show details ·  1
Emma Timms
Emma TimmsNorth Queensland, QLD

The best couch!!

Am so glad I purchased a cloud sofa! It’s so comfortable and gets the comfy tick of approval from all members of the family, including the dog! The fact that the ottoman is not fixed to the sofa means everyone can use it or it can be a separate stand alone seat if required. The cloud sofa was easy to put together with the clips and everything came delivered assembled (no flat packs!). Ordering via the website was very straight forward and the ongoing email and phone support has been second to none. Will definitely be ordering from Banana Home again when it’s time to upgrade! Show details ·  1
Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our couch!

We love our banana lounge couch. It’s so comfy, fluffy, and also looks amazing! Also, covers can easily be stripped and washed.
The perfect piece of furniture! Show details ·  1
S  Starling
S StarlingMid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best most comfortable sofa ever

Soft comfortable couch
Exceeds all expectations
Was a bit of a wait for it to arrive but we did order a different fabric than standard
Absolutely love it Show details ·  1
Athalia C.
Athalia C.North Western Region, NSW

Love it!

Fits our home beautifully. It is cozy, just make sure it fits the size of your home. The feet that were supplied did not fit, however, the team at Banana home have been very helpful and will be sending us some that do fit. Minor issue, overall very happy. Show details ·  1

Kaitlyn Wadey
Kaitlyn WadeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Elster 4 seater

Love love love.
Just stuffed up the side the chaise was supposed to go on.
Side note disappointed on some thing like-
Shipping time sucked 6 months had to contact the company as no communication was made. Called by other peoples names when contacted.
Delivery didn’t want to take the couch into the house. Show details ·  1
Cloud fan
Cloud fan2 posts

Loving our Sofa

We purchased the Cloud Sofa from Banana Home. We were nervous purchasing online. It took a little longer to arrive than told . However we are loving our big family sofa and would definitely purchase again. Show details ·  1
Deb
Deb4 posts

True to its name

The cloud sofa is so comfortable, we are very happy , just like relaxing into a cloud! Highly recommend great quality. Show details ·  1
Louise B
Louise BSydney, NSW

Beautiful sofa!

So comfy, looks great, I couldn’t be happier! Looks even better than it does online.
Really good quality.
So easy to put together.
Worth the purchase! Show details ·  1
Monna T.
Monna T.

Love my new couch!

Took a while to get to me, however Tom handled everything hands on and I got my couch today! I love it! Great material and better than I imagined. Thanks banana and especially Tom! ❤️ Show details ·  1
Julia T.
LindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Brandon
Brandon2 posts

Awesome, very comfortable!

Very deep, very 'sinky' super comfortable. Fabric (polyester) a tiny bit scratchy but overall very nice. Very happy with purchase Show details ·  1
Jane and Peter
Jane and PeterHobart, TAS

Very fast service and great sofa

We ordered online, and are over the moon about our new Sofa. The delivery was fast received in 2 weeks, and great follow up from the team members. I saw a couple of bad reviews but was delighted with the service. Apparently the management has changed and they have got a number of new staff. So so comfortable and cozy. I Jane and I have t say THANKS BANANAHOME you exceeded our expectations. You deserve 5 stars.

From talking to the staff they sell a huge volume of product i'm very happy they could get it moving so fast. We placed an order with a competitor and after 16 months no SOFA showed up, we lost our money. Then we check Bananahomes web site very happy to do business with them

Oh and the delivery guys was super helpful Mr Lang believe Show details

Noneofyourbusiness
NoneofyourbusinessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Still haven't received the correct sofa 7 months later. Missing parts and the sofa collapses below cause

I have been told numerous times that the issue would be resolved. Told someone would arrive on a particular date with missing part and not even a courtesy call to say that it wouldn't happen. Wrong colour, sofa seat collapses below the cause. Show details ·  3
Panpot S.
Panpot S.Cook 2614, ACT
Serena o
Serena oSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect lounges

Excellent customer service
Always willing to help as we live regionally.
Lounges speak for themselves just great material and design, would definitely recommend to all my friends.
Thank you Steve and kris for great communication and the help would definitely rate my lounges 5 stars ⭐️ Show details
Lia F.
Lia F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing customer service from Steve!

Absolutely awesome service from Bananahome employee Steve. We live in a rural town (notorious for huge delays) but Steve went out of his way to ensure we were looked after. Never had such great customer service.
Also hugely grateful for Kris and Kay in the warehouse for their amazing communication and efficiency. Great experience! Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendyNortheast, VIC3 posts

Wanted a lounge lizard lounge this is it !!!

Although it comes in a box we were able to figure it out not as complicated as IKEA !
And now I’m the most comfortable lizard thanks ! Show details ·  1
Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD
STynan
STynanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had some hiccups but it got sorted

I ordered my couch in September and had there were some hiccups to having it delivered on time…
What blew me away was the owner of the company personally called me and came up with a solution which means I get my couch next week which makes me super happy!

I appreciated that hands on, personal approach the owner took with calling me to make sure my issues were sorted and I was happy! Show reply

shruti n.
shruti n.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great quality and super comfortable

We ordered a Baree 3.5 seater sofa from Banana Home and absolutely love the sofa. It's extremely comfortable and colour is exactly as shown on the website. We received a lot of compliments. We experienced a few hiccups with delivery. However, the customer service team was always available to answer any questions and sort things out. Very happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
Ash L.
Ash L.

Never recieved - lied about stock

Purchased in stock couch 6 months ago, impossible to get hold of staff, they lie about it being dispatched when another coworker says hasn’t even reached warehouse yet. Got my money back after 6 months
Karen J
Karen JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW4 posts
Lily C.
Lily C.

Update - brand is not a scam, suppliers made a big mistake

Multiple issues from the suppliers end which Banana Home were not aware of until my review and feedback. The manager has been keeping me in the loop and working on getting whatever he can fixed asap.
He also wasn't aware of how bad the voicemail system was, and that it robotically called me just to tell me that a real person will call me soon which was totally weird and made them sound like a scam, but they're not. As a relatively new online store they have a few creases to iron out, but I appreciate the effort he's going to in order to try and resolve things.
Bea