Banana Home Furniture

Banana Home Furniture (page 2 of 3)

Exceptional couch from Banana Home

Elaine Phillips

Elaine PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chaise Lounge with special order ottoman

BLC24

BLC24Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well priced but not the best service

Nat

Nat

Just what I was looking for

I got a quality product at a great price. The service and communications were friendly and uncomplicated. I would recommend Banana Home.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Nat! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Sheldon B

Sheldon B

Happier with this couch then dozens of instore couches I visited and sat on.

Huge and comfortable. The couch arrived this morning so I will update this if there is any issues. it's big and oversized, perfect for what we want, the feather seat is very comfortable. Fabric is soft and seems durable, it's like I thick linen. Quality is great and delivery was no issue. It arrived a few days earlier. The framework is solid which is important as I am 110 kilos, it's a very good couch and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Easy to vacuum underneath as it is on legs. Thanks Kris for being a big help from when we ordered, plenty of updates and great communication.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Sheldon! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new Okin sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our couch is perfect!

We are so in love with our new couch!
Thank you Banana Home!! It looks amazing and is super comfy!!
Great value for money!!
Sarah and Krish you guys were amazing to deal with!!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Nicola! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience and love your Ryder Sofa that was made in Leather by hand. Love Nate, Juliene, and the Team @ Banana Home.

Amy Gstalter

Amy GstalterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great couch, delivered quickly and great price.

Very happy with our new couch from Banana Home. We ordered the Lottie 3 Seater Vintage Sofa in Leather for our office. It arrive last week, great sofa, full leather and really well built for the price. Good communication and communication all the way through the order. Josh & Amy.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Amy! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience, your office looks awesome and we want to say thanks for shopping with us. Love Nate and the Team @ Banana Home.

k_cabbage

k_cabbageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So cheap but looks and feels high end quality!

Received our corner lounge with chaise so quick despite being on pre-order, we were informed every step of the way with postage, delivery and transit until arrival and the quality of the couch is such great quality hard to believe at the fraction of the price other stores charge! Friendly staff who kept us up to date regardless the hour and on arrival was so easy to assemble, we love it! Would definitely purchase again from Banana home furniture.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks k_cabbage! Thanks for your kind review. We are so happy you have had a wonderful experience! Enjoy your new sofa! Love Nate and the Team @ Banana Home.

Gayle

Gayle South East Queensland, QLD

Very nice lounge.

customer service was fantastic. We are very pleased with the quality and service. Assembly was easy enough. It is a comfortable lounge and our three dogs love it. Thank you

Donnelle R.

Donnelle R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

I purchased the Preston sofa with chaise from Banana Home. The service was amazing Kris & Tom were super awesome. I would highly recommend this place to purchase a great sofa for a great price. Thank you so much Banana Home love you guys.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Donelle! We are so happy it is what you wanted. We had such a great time helping you get your order sorted out, it was nothing but a pleasure, we are so happy you and your partner are happy with the sofa :) Regards, Kris.

FleurM

FleurMHobart, TAS

Love our sofa, and great service!

The sofa bed is even better than we expected, super happy!!
Excellent customer service and follow up from the Banana Team. Highly recommended.
Would definitely order products from Banana Home Furniture again.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks Fleur! We are so happy it is what you wanted. Glad to hear your order made it safely down to Hobart, thanks for being an awesome customer, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Great Price and Product

Sceptical about the price, however the lounge arrived within a week even though I ambased in QLD, and cannot fault quality. Delivery was on time and were happy to bring inside the house where I requested.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi Nguyen, thankyou for taking the time to give us feedback. The QLD team are awesome, we love that you had a positive experience. Thankyou for letting us know you are happy about the quality, we think our lounges are pretty awesome too!

Great couch. Slightly delayed delivery

Very happy with the couch. The quality is really good. Customer service was great, we were able to find a sofa with machine washable cushions, price is great, expected something a little more firmer as the price was so good but the cushions are much nicer than expected. Delivery unfortunately was delayed by 2 days which misses the 5 star mark. Covid issues apparently.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Graydon!

Graydon N.
Graydon N.

no problem

Cameron L

Cameron LSydney, NSW

Great Couches. Good delivery time and amazing service.

We brought a couch online (during the COVID issue).
Fast, transparent communication via online help chat. Very friendly customer service with follow ups right up to the day the couch was delivered. Very friendly drivers.
Couches are great quality, price is fantastic.
Will definitely be purchasing from Banana Home again!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Cameron!

Levi J.

Levi J.Southwest, VIC

Comfy, clean, and soft. Amazing couch for a very good price. Cheers Banana Home.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Levi!

Archie MH

Archie MHSydney, NSW

Very happy- good quality couch at great price

5 Stars. Purchased two couches both delivered on time, friendly delivery guys & helpful with getting it into my living room. I had a desk delivered from Kogans the other week and had the boxes dumped at my door so it was nice to get some old world service. Michigan and Preston Couches good quality, great products for the price. Happy with the purchase, thanks Archie.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Archie!

Joni

JoniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the couch. Incredible quality and quick delivery. Very affordable.

I was not sure because all the reviews for the couch were so positive, I spoke to Nathan in service and took the plunge because the customer service was very good, he recommended the Ryder over a cheaper version and said I should get it. I could not be happier with the quality and workmanship of this couch. I am a big guy, 6'7 and this is perfect for me, the chaise is a great size, and the sofa is constructed well enough to handle me smashing it after a long day haha. I ordered over the phone with nathan on Saturday at approx 1:30 and it was delivered that day at 2:40!! Great couch with the sleeper and I highly recommend it! Nathan from cust service is a beast, cheers bro!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Joni!

Impressive Quality Sofas for an amazing price, easy and professional customer service.

• +1Thumbnail
Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Dejan!

Steve J

Steve JSouthwest, VIC

This couch is simply stunning. I am over the MOON! The Quality and Price is unbelievable. Best sofa I have EVER OWNED!

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Steve!

Gunther F.

Gunther F.Sydney, NSW

Great Couch. Very happy with quality, service, price, and delivery times. Cheers G.

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Thanks for the feedback Gunther!

WinWoo

WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives