Banana Home Furniture

Banana Home Furniture (page 3 of 3)

Such a Beautiful Couch

We are over the moon with our new beautiful couch! Very comfy and looks amazing , photos don't do it justice! Banana Home was amazing to deal with aswell! Thankyou again!!

A flawless experience

I love this couch! It's a decent size and comfortable. It has the modular clips so it all goes together. Unfortunately, my cat loves it too and has been clawing at it haha. So I am a little annoyed at that, but not with anything to do with the couch. It was a great price so if it lasts me a few years I will be stoked.

Overall quality is great for the price and the delivery was pretty quick as well considering I purchased online with COVID 19 being an issue, and the sofa is big. Delivery guys were no fuss.

Cheers Banana Home, great service, and products keep it up.

Estelle G.

Estelle G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I LOVE IT! So happy I brought this couch!!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Banana Home Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Aimee J.

Aimee J.Southwest, VIC

A Beautiful, Solidly Built Lounging Chair from Banana Home.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Love this couch so much. So comfortable and cheap!!

Big thanks to Banana Home. We have had our couch for two months now and it is just amazing. Sofa is super cosy and well built. Affordable and helpful staff.

Kayla Qld

Kayla QldQueensland

110% Recommend Banana Home!

Thank You Banana Home!! Ordered the Leo Recliner Suite on the Friday and we had it set up in our home Monday night! We are in Queensland, highly pleased with the delivery service. The lounge itself is beautiful, comfortable and definitely one I would recommend for a small family. Highly recommend Banana Home their customer service is of high standards and very helpful.

Jas P.

Jas P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy to say the least!

Thanks Banana Home. so happy with the service. Stefan took time to help us with the right couch. Skeptical buying online and the prices were very attractive although I can honestly say it is the best couch I have owned and I couldn't be happier with quality and price. Would recommend to family and friends!

Brendan Zahra

Brendan ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect quality furniture!

Bought 2 couches of this company and honestly could not be happier with the quality, price, costumer services and the whole experience with these guys. 10/10
Keep up the good work guys

Irene

Irene

Grey 3 seater chase reversable

Very happy with my purchase great service quick delivery and even set it up for me highly recommend was no extra charge for delivery or putting it together thanks will definitely buy again

Furniture Shops

Find out how Banana Home Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

clazz.06

clazz.06Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly suprised

I spent a lot of time looking for a couch because, honestly, I didn’t want to order one from online. I couldn’t find any that I liked, so I took a chance and ordered this one, although I was hesitant to without sitting on it. I was actually pretty stocked once it arrived. The cushions are the perfect amount of soft and firm so many other couches I sat on I was just like, not for me. They felt like bricks. Pretty happy and the service was good. Thanks for the fast and easy communication - delivery took just over a week but I wasn't worried as all places were going to take the same time. Cheers!!

Tuong R.

Tuong R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy again. Great Lounge Suite and very good price

Em D.

Em D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly a fast communication love love love our lounge suite! Best price as well

The online store is easy to use check out price as simple finance options available and fast and friendly communication I will use this service again for other household purchases

WinWoo

WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.
Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives