5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Probably the last Iconic B&O made perfect among all subwoofers in the world!

Basically it's plug and play no volume, no high cut, low cut controls which is the main reason when music is played, It relies the original recording sound bass it produced, it doesn't artificially adding any more than others does, because when you do, that defeat the purpose of a hearing your music from a true subwoofer. I had it connected to a non-bang&olufsen amplifier. Museum piece of Denon 7.5 mini series thru it's speaker output, You heard me clearly! > speaker output from my amp. How? Powerlink to RCA cable with trigger link (fed 3 volts adapter / 12voltz supply 500ma) since my mini system doesn't have output for low voltage purposes, nor pre-out. From the Powerlink to RCA converted, attached a 2 defeater capacitors into speaker wiring where negative and positive are identified into the denon speaker output..What the capacitors does is to convert the already high amplified Produced my DENON 7.5 (80 watts/channel ) in the amount needed of the Beolab 2, so technically im hearing the 800 ICE power produced by the beolab2. Since, my Denon 7.5 amp has speaker A and B. I connected the beolab 2 on A and the CX-100 (vintage B&O model ) on B...I have the DENON 7.5 pre-amp where my beolab 8000 connected and I found these duos are definitive! Im aware I should connect them together in my pre-amp out stage but Im glad I had it worked in my perfect taste where music as I intended..
Perfect timbre! honest as it can be!
Asking Price but i got it for .....? well, actually it worth more now, including the previous owner.

Dear Leo, I have also a Beolab 2, i'm trying to connect this one to a Yamaha RX-A2010, but didn't work. I have the Din-8 on one side connected to IN socket in the Beolab2 and on the other end I have 2 RCA + 1 3.5 mm (F) jack, that I connect to a 3 Volt DC transformer. I get the red light on the Beolab but NO SOUND, can you help me out? thanks a lothi Oscar, you have not established your configurations to wether in what output from your amp you connected the subwoofer into...Did you connect the Rca from the amp pre-out?...Once, you feed the jack with 3 volt, it should automatically trigger the subwoofer signal from red to green. And the green signal is stagnant, meaning. It's open unless you opt to a power strip which u can turn the sub on and off thru the power switch....but first, I need to know, if you're trying to connect it thru the speaker output of your yamaha amp or thru it's pre-out..Dela, thank for your help, I'm using pre-outs in my yamaha, I already manage to put the green light with a 3v 300 micro amp adapter! so it's working now, but it's always on? is there anyway to make it auto sensible so it turn off when there is no signal? thanks