Bang Good

Bang Good Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

90 questions from our users

Sergei B

Sergei Basked

how to calibrate mi temperature and humidity sensors 2?

ATAS

ATASasked

how I can turn off "sleep mode"? I want the clock to be ON for 24 hours. I did not find this in the instructions. thank

jpsrtg8
jpsrtg8

Icon left of screen select Settings, scroll down to android settings ,if this doesnt work for you try more settings
this will open android area selection for time and date settings etc. Have only just purchased found navigating through some of its protocols not too hard good luck!!

Totum J.

Totum J.asked

I didn't receive the globe bought in the order 84223704. It's shown at air parcel.
It has more than 50 days and the site display as if I had received.
Please help me.

Raynald M.

Raynald M.asked

I received the device and I put it into operation and it has not changed anything in my communication system and I would like to return it and get my money back thank you for your understanding. Any help?

Marie S.

Marie S.asked

I only got one bottle! Where is The top coat???

chethan

chethanasked

Sir material not yet received. Any help?

Stelios A.

Stelios A.asked

i receive this item after 70 days. Is this priority direct air male ???

Richard T.

Richard T.asked

I ordered two jigsaws Monalisa and the Haywane as shown.. I received two copies of Lady With Fan . Will you correct this error?

Veres I.

Veres I.asked

hello I would like to know how you sent this to the tablet?

Not sure I understand your question.

忠彬 上.

忠彬 上.asked

Order 82153342 ordered Neger DK-8-KZ 1000mW blue violet laser engraving machine mini desktop DIY engraving protection panel,
I made an inquiry by e-mail the other day, but I want to send it again, so I will send it again.
If you send me an email that the product will not arrive within 3 months of ordering, thank you for sending it immediately.
If you test it as soon as it arrives, the laser head will not move at all to the left and right and it will be useless. What should i do?
I also see a video, but I don't know how to send it.

Zsolt

Zsoltasked

I did not recive item, I ordered it last year, 08/16/2019.
It was written on 12/06/2020 order completed. Although I did not click on the product!
Please send it asap.
Order Number: 71646454

Suzanne Brosseau

Suzanne Brosseauasked

The item I had ordered has not been delivered even though it says it has. Please look into where it was delivered, because it was going to PA and the person living there has not received the item as yet.

Paul L.

Paul L.asked

Hi can you tell me how much longer do I have wait tell I get my plane. Thank you. Paul Love

Kenneth S.

Kenneth S.asked

How do I get my order unconfirmed?? I accidentally confirmed mine and I want to keep track of its status until it gets here. Please let me know if this is possible.

Paintmixerbob
Paintmixerbob

Your best bet would be to contact their customer service ASAP & tell them what happened.

Paul J

Paul Jasked

Can you tell me what comes with the 2 axis Grating DRO for AU$172.33.

JIM CONSTANTasked

How to return the two cameras? When I purchased the cameras it did not stipulate that I could not use the cloud of my choice. I already have a cloud service with the company I work with. The units programming does not allow me to use my service. It obliges me to contract another service. If the units can be changed to work with my cloud service I can keep them. Not thinking this possible I would want to return them. Please advise to jimconstant@hotmail.com how to return and get reimbursed said cameras.

Narhari
Narhari

Its easy if u buy with paypal. Go to paypal n escalate the issue in resolution dispute

Truthy
Truthy

Contact the BangGood customer service team, they are pretty good with this stuff. Ask for them to send a pre-paid return bag or postage sticker so you aren't out-of-pocket either.
Paypal is a last resort, try the comapany first.

JIM CONSTANT

Can you kindly provide the Banggood service team e-mail and or telephone number.

Νικόλαος Σ.

Νικόλαος Σ.asked

Dear Sirs,
I have an issue with one of my orders. I never received my ordered items and I expect your response. Unfortunately due to a long time that has passed I urge you to do the necessary steps in order to settle this issue immediately. Order No: 76348930 - Items that I haven't receive: 1.-Outdoor Wall Mount Key Safe Combination Lock Storage Box 10-Digital Password - 2.-Outdoor Tactical Waist Storage Bag Case Cover Pouch For Smartphone Less Than 6 Inch - Desert camo jungle - any help? Thanks!

Hlias P.

Hlias P.asked

I did not receive the flash disc believe that they were opened at the post Any help?

Jatin

Jatinasked

New watch faces available in future?

Mozart D

Mozart Dasked

Are you still sending our Orders to Australia ??

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives