Bang Good

Bang Good Questions & Answers (page 3 of 5)

90 questions from our users

Edwin D.

Edwin D.asked

Has # 81798657 shipped?

Vincent B

Vincent Basked

One of the battery does not works. I'd want to return it and have one other. Any help?

Thank you.

Gianna T.

Gianna T.asked

When will be the delivery of my watch umberto?

jerry Lateckiasked

the 10 batteri 18650 has not be`n deliver yet. Any help?

What has happen with my order ?order:798963302

Mr.Sugaphonasked

To the lovely team.
Two days have passed.
The Android box I bought, I can still do anything with wood.
Should I have to keep it as a souvenir?

Once there is an expert in Thailand who will let me discuss Can I get an Anttray box? I can only sit and watch the box that has been ordered from you. Come sit and watch it indifferently without doing anything to make me happy.

Please help to find a solution for me.

Mr.Sugaphon

H96 MAX RK3318 4 RAM 64GB ROM 5G WIFI 4.0 Android 9.0 4 VP9 H.265 79815055.

servicereview
H96 MAX RK3318 4 RAM 64GB ROM 5G WIFI 4.0 Android 9.0 4 VP9 H.265
$32.9900
It cannot be used at all. The screen is completely closed.
What will the team help me with?
I really hope that ordering products should be fun.
But had to sit and stare at the Andrew box.

Parvinder S.

Parvinder S.asked

I did not get the product. The delivery is confirmed by mistake how can I get my money back or the product?

mbosworth10

The only thing I can advise is to get help from Banggood. I have not had this issue before. Good luck.

Macca
Macca

If you get a helpful answer from BangGood you should buy a lottery ticket,The only answer that I can get is "YOU MUST WAIT" over 3 + months plenty long enough to wait. They blame "THE VIRUS" . At one time they were spot on with their service, now service has gone.

Dr Mostafa

Dr Mostafaasked

Bad experience with the first order from Banggod as the order I bought was not complete
The order was :
Marjay 3A Type C Micro USB Fast Charging Magnetic Data Cable For Xiaomi 9 Redmi K30 5G HUAWEI P30 Mate30 Pro 5G Note10+ 5G in order No.79656929

The small part of the cable was not there in the package I received. Any help?

mbosworth10

I would contact Banggood to see if you can get another cable, best of luck.

Herbert H.

Herbert H.asked

Where is my order?

Jules

Julesasked

I am sorry to inform you, but the mandrel drill adapter was missing in order no. 9408745 ..
It would be very helpful if you would like to leave a comment by clicking below. Your support and feedback will be highly appreciated.

Byron

Byronasked

When will I receive the package I bought?

Paulo M.

Paulo M.asked

Good afternoon, I would like to know if it is possible to send the camera installation manual? thanks

BuckWheat
BuckWheat

What camera are you referring to?
Usually you can go to the camera manufacturer website and download a copy their. Hope this helps you.

Vlado K.

Vlado K.asked

Why did you send me a 80 * 120mm PCB ?
I ordered 90 * 150mm
90 * 150 on the sticker
They may not be the same mm in Europe and China

Mohau

Mohauasked

When am I going to get my order?

אבנר ח.

אבנר ח.asked

I ordered a back tray for honda CRV 2011 on 15.10.2019 and still did not arrive RV204635937CN did not receive a clear answer and will only wait it on the way but it did not arrive at all, did not send the order again and did not receive a refund.
For your quick treatment. A customer who wants to continue to be satisfied.any help?

Rod Taylor

Rod Taylorasked

I purchased BM4070 Digital LCD LCR Meter Inductance Capacitance Resistance Tester Multimeter. The instruction booklet is in Chinese. Where I can obtain a copy in English?

tom t

tom tasked

i did not receive this order, i hit the 'received this order' button by accident.
waiting for two months now. Any help?

Freddy
Freddy

I recieved this Order No: 79085221 05-02-2020

Ken A.asked

I purchased a pair of Banggod shoes on line on 15 January 2020. Payment left my bank on 16 January 2020. Order number is 79792744.
I have not received goods or even a tracking number.
Please confirm my order and issue a tracking number and advise approximate delivery date.
I am very disappointed with my 1st Banggod experience.

Maciek
Maciek

There may be many reasons for your order to be delayed (with recent global health crisis at the top of the list). You could check your spam folder for any missed messages or order updates from Banggood (Google filters often mistake such correspondence for adverts).
Please contact BG Customer Support for further advice at https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html?akmClientCountry=Australia&

Ian R.
Ian R.

I have not bought shoes from Bangood but the dealings I have had with them have been good. Contact them for a start. Give them a chance to reply.

Ken A.

I wish I knew how to contact them. I have forwarded a letter a few days ago to the only E:mail address I could find. If you have an E:mail address, I would appreciate it.

Reneilwe m

Reneilwe masked

Like to know when am I receiving my staff the due date was on the 22/01??

Ken A.asked

I ordered a pair of Banggood shoes on line on 15 January 2020. I have the order number. when will I receive them and what is the tracking number?

Billy

Billyasked

one of the LED lights that i received is got a default, how do i return it for exchange?

Julie
Julie

Try contacting them through their website. They have a special complaints section in there that helps. Reckon the odds are they will just replace it without a return. In the form, they ask for a photo, complete everything they ask and I don't think you will have a problem. Best of luck.

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives