Bang Good

Bang Good Questions & Answers (page 4 of 5)

91 questions from our users

Billy

Billyasked

one of the LED lights that i received is got a default, how do i return it for exchange?

Julie
Julie

Try contacting them through their website. They have a special complaints section in there that helps. Reckon the odds are they will just replace it without a return. In the form, they ask for a photo, complete everything they ask and I don't think you will have a problem. Best of luck.

Luiz Claudio

Luiz Claudioasked

Hello everyone,

I received the order No 76762734, but the watch doesn't work.

I turn on the watch, but its freezer. I don't know what going on, but I need your support to fix it?

Please, let me know what will be necessary for it works well.

Luiz Claudio Farias
[email removed]

ANANDARAO T.

ANANDARAO T.asked

My order could not deliver sir my order no 8033085. Help?

Kathy

Kathyasked

SIM card in the ioutdoor f2 but the phone won’t read card and am not getting tech support! Any help?

Duncan

Duncanasked

Product does not play sound in VOB media files. The product specification says it supports VOB. Any help?

Jose A.

Jose A.asked

My order do not arrive at this moment. Any help?

juan s.

juan s.asked

My machine was coming with a instruction book in chinesse and japanese languaje but I need a book instruction in Inglish or spanish languaje Where I can have this book in the internet in order to print it? regards answer me to juan sanson [email removed]

Pedro Almeida
Pedro Almeida

What machine are you talking about?

Ian
Ian

this question is not for me

Jimbo
Jimbo

Do not know sorry Juan

PMx128

PMx128asked

When will you finally ship my Order# 78715708 ? I ordered it Dec.25 8:54 and now it is already 12 days with a status 'Processing'. Contacted customer service x times, 3 times they promised it will be shipped within 24-48 hours, and then again that ignorant question if I want it, multiple times replied to them YES I want it shipped and still nothing!!!

Dimos S.

Dimos S.asked

When tarrif insurance is ON but zero value, do I have Custom Import Taxes protection?

fufo

fufoasked

The shipment arrived quickly and in 100% condition. Where is the focus of the model ?

Sam C.
Sam C.

Shipping is a bit slow to Australia but product was 100%

Ener C.

Ener C.asked

Hello maam/sir...How can I monitor my order...? My problem is I lost my order number... .and I was mis click the delivery confirmation...which I havent received my order....

Larraine P.

Larraine P.asked

Dear Sir On the 1.8.2019 I ordered from your company vinyl cutting blades for Mimaki plotter order number 70811396 . I contacted your support agent Jordan of my problem and he said he would follow up the order,this is now the 7.11.2019 and still have not received my purchase or a word from Jordan as to the status of my order .You have taken my money but not sent my order.I feel now that I wasn't dealing with a reputable company that would take my money and honour its commitment. yours [email removed]

bioguru

bioguruasked

sir my order id is 74551657 i ordered a AUN M 18 projector but i could not get any tracking id untill when i mail them they are demanding shiping diffrence amount about 1097.98 rs while my oreder is under free shiping then why they are demanding with me mire money pls solved my problem my email id is [email removed]

Konadu K.

Konadu K.asked

I just purchased September 25th and today date is October 5th when fully charged it last 3hours. Why?

Clyde Murrell

Clyde Murrellasked

I placed an order with you guys,but I can't remember when it was. Can someone please help me?

Foundpeace04

Foundpeace04asked

Can you up grade for postage from air parcel registered to a faster service with tracking number? If so how? Regards Anne

Hristiyan

Hristiyanasked

I clicked on "confirm order" on accident, will my item still come? It is shipped and it has tracking number but it doesn't show tracking.

Victoria M.

Victoria M.asked

Hello
I have an order Invoice : 64850642. which I ordered and paid for on the 18th of April. These items have not not arrived. Could you please send me my order please or some explanation of when it will arrive. It has been one month since I ordered these garments. I do intend to order more clothing but I am waiting for these ones to arrive first.
Thank you for your assistance.

Roger

Rogerasked

I ordered an Item and tracking shows it has been delivered incorrectly to an address in another state (Tamworth - I live in Perth). I contacted Banggood and their response said keep waiting up to 60 days as the deliveries can be delayed. Is there any hope of resolving this or should I just get PayPal to refund my money?

Yov

Yovasked

I ordered some items from Banggood on 5th January 2019, it said expected delivery 13th January. I received and email on the 14th January stated that one of my item is out of stock and they need my respond within 24 hours regarding the out of stock item which when I click the respond button, it went straight to an error page. I tried to submit an enquiry online but I got an undelivered mail notice. Tried the online chat, 2 hairs waiting still in the queue. Has anyone have any idea on how I should contact them?
Thanks.

CarlaqJackie
CarlaqJackie

Simple.You can contact them at service@banggood.com

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives