Bang Good

Bang Good Questions & Answers (page 5 of 5)

91 questions from our users

Rose27

Rose27asked

Hi, purchased 4 “Intellegence Health Bracelets” we have tried to charge all 4 using different devices but none work.
Won’t even turn on. What do I do now?

LORRAINE

LORRAINEasked

when I click on a handbagl see advertised for $37.99 IMMEDIATELY price rises to $42.80,when I place the order price again rises to $45.80 all prices are us$ and have nothing to do with shipping?

John

Johnasked

I am looking at buying 3 x drones
Eachine EX2H Brushless 5.8G FPV With 720P HD Camera Alititude Hold RC Drone Quadcopter RTF - Without Camera
Price:AU$88.71AU$181.6538% OFF
Promotion Sale From December 15 to December 24.
Model:
With Camera + FPV Monitor + Glasses i have selected the option with FPV Monitor + Glasses .What will i actually get ?

Victor R

Victor Rasked

How do I use BGplay?

Dave

Sorry can't help, not sure what BGplay is. Regards.

Ruth T

Ruth Tasked

Radish pants show pictures of 4 colours but says only comes in black. Confusing. Please explain

Chickon mummie

Chickon mummieasked

I'm interested in buying 10 mtr of led rope lighting. Choices of colours,but can I get it with a controller, so I can have white ,but multicoloured when I choose. The strip lighting comes with a controller,but I'm thinking that the strip lighting allows for colour changing and the rope may not. Would like to know before purchasing wrong product. The one I'm after is like a sealed rubber ,where as the strip lighting looks like the leds sitting on a strip. As our wasps build on anything that doesn't move,I thought it might be a better option.

Gail

Gailasked

I ordere 2 no wire bra's in 2016 and never received them. Now stupidly i have order shoes i didnt realise it was the same company. I havent heard from them since i ordered 5 weeks ago. How do i get my money back? :(

Dave

Hello Gail if you have paid via Paypal you can contact paypal via their web and they will help you, let me know and I may be able to assist you further. Cheers Dave..

Puberfreddy1

Puberfreddy1asked

i have 2 products in my app wich are payed backorders. My question is how long it takes before they will be ready for shipping? Puberfreddy1

Riva

Rivaasked

If I order private (personal) items from Banggood, will it be printed on the "postage label" ?

Sandy
Sandy

Yes but they will write in a way that does tells exactly as to what are the contents inside.
But unfortunately they will not be in a position to help you by writing something else, nor even about the cost of contents.

Yvette

Yvetteasked

i have cancelled my order 35972360 because it is out of stock and I have requested to refund my money, I really wondering the time it will take to reimburse my money. Further, why you accept the payment when items is out of stock?

Skett

Don't expect any answer from Banggood on here. This is a review site and the only time Banggood respond on here is when some one gives a bad review because their service is appauling and Banggood tell a list of lies to make themselves look good.

You will need to write to the customer service constantly to try and get any result. They will repeat themselves over and over and try to get you so frustrated that you give up trying. Bangood do not like to give anything back. There is a review on here where one person had to write around 50 emails to get any result.. As for me, I never got my refund and I have never dealt with Banggood again... Have had much better results with Gearbest.

Robert
Robert

Skett- you are talking nonsense. Banggood's customer service is better than any other company in this world. First off- they don't do send back item as they know it's nonsense. Instead they ask for a photo or video proof which if you ignore then what you expect? Refund? Without a proof?
I know what I'm talking about- I've spend over £3000 on that website and of course I had problems- but they were dealt with promptly and always to my satisfaction.

J S Gibbons

J S Gibbonsasked

Purchased an FX067c (brand new), arrived in good time and well packaged with no visual damage from Banggood. However when attempting to fly it (straight from the box after a charge) the helicopter suffers severe vibrations (that bad that it renders the unit unable to be flown). Upon closer inspection it appears that the main drive gear is warped as it rides up and down the main motor gear by close to 2mm. Just wondering if this would be a cause of the vibrations given everything else appears to be running true? About to contact seller regarding the issue. This is the first item I have purchsed from this company.

J S Giibbson
Sounds more like a bent main shaft to cause the gear to do this, and in that case.. Yes, it would cause the copter to vibrate very badly. Best to order new parts. You won't get any satisfaction from Banggood.. Once they get your money they don't care. Here is a link to a site that will help you out...https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2356123-FX067c-full-parts-list-Section-60-My-photo-%28-11-%29-Video-%28-1-%29

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives