3.8 from 1,207 reviews

3.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (116) · No

Really BAD shopping experience with Banggood.

Really bad experience. I'm waiting for my 600$ order for more tham a month. When I called the delivery courier (DHL in this case) they answered me that they have nothing with my tracking number. Which means that more than one more after have ordered, Banggood never shipped out my product. Customer service only try to lie and gain time. I'm really afraid to get my money back apart from the time lost. Please, be AWARE of Banggood.

T-Motor T3140 3140 3.1x4 3.1 Inch 3-Blade Propeller M5 Hole

First I bought this propellers for the kopis mini, unfortunately I received the model with the 2 screw motor. I therefore use it for my diatone gt349, to my surprise these are quieter and make the flight more fluid. excellent propeller.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Great site for drone parts

I swear by this site for drone parts. While there can occasionally be issues with damaged items in shipping, I have found that customer service will make it right, and offer to reship or refund, provided you show video and photos to show the issue. That being said, I have purchased a great many parts off this site, and only a small number of those orders has ever had an issue, and the issues arise during shipping, which is not entirely to blame the site, it is an issue with the mail service. I find, that if I have ever needed to reach out to customer service for any reason, they are always very polite, and genuinely do their best to help the customer with any inquiry, and always in a speedy manner.

BaronPerth, WA

Horrible company, stay as far away as you can!!

Horrible company definitely stay away!
1-Bought a drone in February, battery just bloated (!) and they say it's not covered under warranty. Has only been 8months!!
2-Web site is horrible, search brings all irrelevant items..
3-Pricing does not include GST and mostly shipping is extra, too.

Baron

Would be nice if I got the product first! No response

I am still waiting for a response to this order that was never received. The order was split in two and received the other 4 products. This coffee maker was never delivered. Called tracking they said they dropped it off We have been home nothing was dropped off. Interesting it Changed to China from USA. So may never been sent! Now we get no response from Bangoods. This was insured. Very frustrating to not be able to talk or have someone email back! Unprofessional! Have to make a report to the Commission. Not acceptable.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Still awaiting a response for refund since they now are not delivering in the USA only China. Going on 2 weeks no response from Bangoods.

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Happy Customer

Very Happy with Bang Good customer service, had a small problem with one of the items I purchased, contacted them, sent some photos and a video, replacement product on it's way, cannot get better than that.

Product PurchasedZohd Drift rc aeroplane

BangGood service

I recently purchased some taps from BangGood which after only a couple of months, had a defect which I brought to their attention (not their fault but a manufacturing defect). BangGood, after seeing proof of problem by way of pictures and video, resolved the issue with me to my complete satisfaction. Also, they responded within a day on each correspendence I had with them to sort out the issue. I was left very happy with their after sales service. Thank you BangGood.

Neil

NeilCentral, TAS

Great easy to use machine!

The unit arrived promptly, was exactly as described and is really easy to set up and use. I use it in a group workshop environment engraving personalised images and names on turned timber pens and hand made boxes. Great results on curved and flat surfaces.

Product Purchased3000 mw laser engraver

Perfect customer service

After watching YouTube review of the VFD that I needed I ordered one. It came very quickly but unfortunately it did not perform correctly. When I complained to Banggood customer services they were fantastic and the problem was resolved within days. I wish all on line retailers offered such excellent service.

Larry P.

Larry P.North-East, TAS

Stopped working after an hour or so.

3018 Pro CNC stopped working after 1 hour. I contacted then and they wanted photos and videos. I explained that after testing all the motors and isolated the problem to the control board, they wouldn't send a new one. I bought a new control from another company and it is working ok now. I told them this and no reply. Would not buy anything from them again.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Amazing prices and Special Deals all the time.

Bang Good is a great site with a powerful searching system. It’s possible to specify which of their warehouses to search so you can look for faster delivery.

Their range of products seems to be unlimited. Rarely can you search for something and not find it.

I’ve purchased numerous items from Bang Good and once or twice there were some minor issues. Bang Good’s customer services team are amazing at fixing things.

I have used Bang Good for some time and I will continue to use them for all my Tech requirements in the future.

Product PurchasedRc airplane

Easy to find part and quick to deliver. Part failed on use but Banggood refunded me quickly.

Resolved Problem - Exceptional service

I had a problem with a TV box. Bang Good responded to my issue within 12 hours. Offered two good options to resolve. Issue sorted out within two days to my satisfaction.

Exceptional service!

Product PurchasedH9 x3

Very very good shop. Recommend

Great place to shop

Good quality product at great prices. Up to date tracking information via my account. Have some problem with an item but by following a few steps and providing some information about the item, we were able to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I was pleased with the outcome. They stand behind their product.

Thanks Bang Good.

Michael.

Find out how Bang Good compares to other Online Shops

Huge variety of products, but many of them are defective

scott

scottSouth-East, TAS

Return phone

I had t o return a phone for warranty. Banggood were very good in arranging it it was a slow process. But got there in the end. Would recommend using Bangkok

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 32GB
William W.

William W.Sydney, NSW

Not quite perfect - but they do try hard.

I have bought dozens of items from tBang Good - they are probably my favourite supplier. Not everything has been good quality. But the few problems I've had, have been rectified quickly. Standard freight time can be tedious, but the option of fast shipping is available if needed, at extra cost though.

Patient Customer Service and Great Communication

The product I was sold was faulty, but the Bang Good customer service team was very patient, helped me troubleshoot and provided solutions to resolve the issue. I was offered a refund and everything was resolved in a very timely manner. The team was polite and helpful.

L M.

L M.Darling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

I purchased an accessory for my remote control car. It failed after only 18 days. I contacted banggood. Email communication was excellent. They wanted a video of the failure which was fair enough. The end result was a full refund for the failed accessory. I will shop with banggood again