3.8 from 1,207 reviews

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (391)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No (313)

Peter Trimmer

Peter TrimmerHunter Region, NSW

OK Good Product

Bangood was the only supplier in the world that I could get this product and it was great. well packed for a delicate item and it came on time - well done!

Product PurchasedCarbon Fibre Rods.
Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store.

I bought a few items off Banggood.com.au website in the past couple of months and I was impressed on how good the quality of these items are and the speed of the delivery even with Covid. (3 weeks from order date to delivery date to my door.)

I'm used to ordering from Ebay and Amazon for my online shopping and I will now include Banggood in my rotation of favourite online stores. Highly recommended.

Glenco22

Glenco22South West, WA

They look okay.

It was easy to order, took a while to arrive. I am lucky enough not to have to wear masks so haven't tried them out yet. They look okay though.

Iangb

IangbHobart

Huge range of products, good value....but.

I've used Banggood for a few years, and I'm generally pleased with their range and service.
That said though there's a few downsides:
Deliveries usually take ~3 weeks.
Stick with recognised brands, and research your intended product purchase before ordering.
After sales service for faulty/unsatisfactory products can be difficult.

I love Banggood.

I received the quad in just ten days and I was amazed. I charged the battery, bound it and had it's first flight within an hour of opening the package. I was glad to see it go on sale and knew then it was time to purchase it. This is the fifth or sixth quad I have purchased from Banggood and they have all been great. Thanks Banggood!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Really BAD shopping experience with Banggood.

Really bad experience. I'm waiting for my 600$ order for more tham a month. When I called the delivery courier (DHL in this case) they answered me that they have nothing with my tracking number. Which means that more than one more after have ordered, Banggood never shipped out my product. Customer service only try to lie and gain time. I'm really afraid to get my money back apart from the time lost. Please, be AWARE of Banggood.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

6PCS Emax ES08MDII Metal Digital Micro Servo For RC Airplane

I sometimes find it difficult to find what I want for two reasons, (A) I often don't know precisely what name it has in your catalogue of products and have to try several different ones before I find what I want. (B) there are so many products that I get lost looking for what I want. At the moment (because of Covid) the delays in delivery are very frustrating; unfortunately Banggood can't do anything about this, but it still very annoying.

Product Purchased6PCS Emax ES08MDII Metal Digital Micro Servo For RC Airplane

Excellent product, will save time and money buying no more other products

The quality of this product supersedes other similar products in the market. It saves my time and money going back again and again to buy other bits after using easily broken and dull products from the market.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Stap broke in one week just fell apart, lot of rubbish

Bought the watch which works fine but one week later the strap just fell apart. When running full-time monitoring battery on phone does not last . Poor product never buy again

Find out how Bang Good compares to other Online Shops

Great Product and even greater price

Even though all instructions are writing in Chinese it is easy to find the information needed to set up and operate. The router was sold at an extremely low price and worth so much more thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Router 4A 1167Mbps 2.4G 5G Dual Band Wifi Wireless Router with 4 Antennas
Kat

KatPerth, WA

Very happy with Bang Good purchase process

I recently purchased a new Oukitel K9 smartphone from Bang Good. It was the first time I had used this company. I was very happy with the process, it was flawless, good communication, shipping was timely and product is perfect. I received a free gift (Flydigi Beehive 2Pcs Gloves Slip-proof Sweat-proof Professional Touch Screen Thumbs Finger Sleeve for PUBG Mobile Game for Gamepad) as well which I am very pleased with. Looking forward to my next purchase.

Product PurchasedOukitel K9 Smartphone

Rob and Anne B

Rob and Anne BPerth, WA

No problem with Banggood shipping!

Bought some unbreakable reading glasses during Covid-19.
These glasses are great quality for the price.
Shipped from China to Sydney in 2 weeks.
Then took 3 weeks from Sydney to Perth.

Product PurchasedUnbreakable Reading Glasses

T-Motor T3140 3140 3.1x4 3.1 Inch 3-Blade Propeller M5 Hole

First I bought this propellers for the kopis mini, unfortunately I received the model with the 2 screw motor. I therefore use it for my diatone gt349, to my surprise these are quieter and make the flight more fluid. excellent propeller.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

robert jamesnambucca heads, 2448

pros n cons

the iron is nice n light, easy to use[i havent got a tip[as yet] but it looks like itlb easy to use, i thought you got a soldering iron tip[with the order] oh well. it just so damn long to receive[32+ days.]

Product Purchasedt12 soldering iron kit hakko
robert james

With the product yet, but why no tip to test it, eh now I have to bye a station to go with it. Grrrrrr!!

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Have doubts? Don't.

Maybe some people get bad luck. We all know bad news travels better. I've ordered 4 times from bang good and each time it's been delivered within 2 weeks to Sydney, Australia. The products are great value and quality. Checking product reviews is important.

GIOVANNI

GIOVANNIPerth, WA

Good torch, nice and bright but the top was bent.

Web is easy to use, good range of products, quality is good but price is high without buying it on promo. Other than that not bad site to shop on.

chungr

chungrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neck Massager - Not too bad

Banggood C.Bang Good

Impresssive product arrived in good condition

How do I set the regulator to work with lithium batteries?

I note it is necessary to replace R7 - where is that resistor? Isthat where 2 thru home pads have been added ?

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedKogan Full HD LCD TV With PVR, HD Tuner and 1080P Panel KGNFHD42HVAA

Come back to Order

I have come back after being away for a while and my two orders have turned up very quickly and safely, I commend that in these times freighting is fast. My products have ranged from big to very small and all good ..... am impressed :)

Product PurchasedPlane

Blatant Lies, Misleading add, Total POS, DO NOT buy from this bunch of theives

X35 Camera drone, advertised as "mini Phantom" Claimed wind factor 8 stability, claimed 40 millon pixel camera, 4K video, Claimed stable flight and hover....ALL Lies, misleading add. Drone is so unstable the it requires constant control inputs so that it does not crash, camera is only 2.7k photo and 1080 video, not only is the resolution lower than advertised the quality is extremely poor. No optical flow control(or it doesn'tWork) about the only thing they didn't lie about and the reason they got 1 star is the battery does last about 25mins (30 Claimed). Item Supplied from Australian warehouse but seller insits that it be returned to china for refund. Add has nety been updated so they know they are lying.