3.8 from 1,202 reviews

2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (137) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (51)

Only a couple months old and the right ear bud no longer turns on.

Two days ago the ear phones were working perfectly as described. Unfortunately now the right ear bud no longer turns on. Left is still working. I contacted banggood customer service today to help resolve.

I have gone through the literature for the device but nothing has trouble shooting for this.

BaronPerth, WA

Horrible company, stay as far away as you can!!

Horrible company definitely stay away!
1-Bought a drone in February, battery just bloated (!) and they say it's not covered under warranty. Has only been 8months!!
2-Web site is horrible, search brings all irrelevant items..
3-Pricing does not include GST and mostly shipping is extra, too.

Baron

Would be nice if I got the product first! No response

I am still waiting for a response to this order that was never received. The order was split in two and received the other 4 products. This coffee maker was never delivered. Called tracking they said they dropped it off We have been home nothing was dropped off. Interesting it Changed to China from USA. So may never been sent! Now we get no response from Bangoods. This was insured. Very frustrating to not be able to talk or have someone email back! Unprofessional! Have to make a report to the Commission. Not acceptable.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Still awaiting a response for refund since they now are not delivering in the USA only China. Going on 2 weeks no response from Bangoods.

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Happy Customer

Very Happy with Bang Good customer service, had a small problem with one of the items I purchased, contacted them, sent some photos and a video, replacement product on it's way, cannot get better than that.

Product PurchasedZohd Drift rc aeroplane
Banggood C.Bang Good

I will not order from this company again.

They do not respond to problem with orders. I received pieces that do not lo like what I ordered. The sizes are not true to size. I am not satisfied with the communication from this company.

• +4

BangGood service

I recently purchased some taps from BangGood which after only a couple of months, had a defect which I brought to their attention (not their fault but a manufacturing defect). BangGood, after seeing proof of problem by way of pictures and video, resolved the issue with me to my complete satisfaction. Also, they responded within a day on each correspendence I had with them to sort out the issue. I was left very happy with their after sales service. Thank you BangGood.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Very good customer service.

I encountered a problem with the product I ordered and I contacted the customer service. The next day they responded and apologizing for the inconvenience and offered me a full refund of the product without sending me back the item. Right away in the same conversation they refunded my money and went into my account. They have cordial, kind, understanding, prompt, and reliable customer service. I highly recommend it!

Ian MossMid North Coast, NSW

Poor quality .

The release button on the watch fails to work. So i am unable to charge the watch. I would like a replacement watch. I feel that quality control and final testing could be improved. Please let me know where to send the one I have thank you. Ian Moss.

DoubleshotcoffeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable Delivery; Poor customer service

Have purchased multiple items from Banggood however delivery has been unreliable. They sell the same goods as other China based e-commerce sites that offer more shipping options. My last purchase has been lost in transit for nearly two months. When I questioned them today I was informed I would have to wait 70 days for a refund. Customer service personnel cut and paste standard "pre-formatted" messages which are abysmal. I will still use alternate China based e-commerce sites however I will not use Banggood again

Product PurchasedTools
Doubleshotcoffee

An update. The goods finally arrived after 70 days in transit. Two small crumpled packages. Not a great user experience.

Perfect customer service

After watching YouTube review of the VFD that I needed I ordered one. It came very quickly but unfortunately it did not perform correctly. When I complained to Banggood customer services they were fantastic and the problem was resolved within days. I wish all on line retailers offered such excellent service.

Larry P.

Larry P.North-East, TAS

Stopped working after an hour or so.

3018 Pro CNC stopped working after 1 hour. I contacted then and they wanted photos and videos. I explained that after testing all the motors and isolated the problem to the control board, they wouldn't send a new one. I bought a new control from another company and it is working ok now. I told them this and no reply. Would not buy anything from them again.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Easy to find part and quick to deliver. Part failed on use but Banggood refunded me quickly.

donGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2 items arrived damaged out of 8 purchased , no refund offered on 2nd purchase

bought 9 items ,2arrived damaged.good service on getting refund on 1st damage 2nd they required so many obstacles ended nowhere. i think scammers would be appropriate,buying off them? never again!

Product Purchasedjade saw

Resolved Problem - Exceptional service

I had a problem with a TV box. Bang Good responded to my issue within 12 hours. Offered two good options to resolve. Issue sorted out within two days to my satisfaction.

Exceptional service!

Product PurchasedH9 x3
Raj

Raj

Dodgy advertisement & flash deals. Ordered 2 and received only one.

I ordered a smart watch with a wireless earphone on a deal. But received only the watch. When reported, the customer service person first offered some 6$ refund for a 60$ earphones, and then when i insisted on sending the product or arranging a right refund amount, he started arguing that though the order says watch with ear phones, it means only the watch.
I had all the valid proofs, but still they were not ready to send the product or refund the proper amount.
Please be careful before ordering in banggood, especially these flash deals, very dodgy. It was probably the worst online experience I ever had. I don’t think I can rely on warranties they promise as well.

Find out how Bang Good compares to other Online Shops

Awesome website with amazing products

I have ordered a few times from banggood over the past few years. Their vast choice of products is amazing. They offer goods that are not available on amazon or ebay with a reasonable low price. Need to be patient with shipping though, due to global supply chain.

Recently I completed a return and I'm satisfied with the result.

scott

scottSouth-East, TAS

Return phone

I had t o return a phone for warranty. Banggood were very good in arranging it it was a slow process. But got there in the end. Would recommend using Bangkok

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 32GB
Stephen

StephenWestern District, VIC

Couldn't change shipping address

The Products appear good, so I went to make an order. When it came to putting my shipping address in, it would let me put in all my address except the "State/Province" that was already there as "Australia Capital Territory" I made the sale hoping that the correct address in my PayPal account would override the mistake. It didn't. I contacted a live chat assistant, they couldn't change it either, according to "PayPal restrictions" even though it's on their system that I needed the address to be changed. The assistant was very helpful and cancelled the order, now I'm awaiting the refund. I'm happy with the assistance, but unhappy with the company

Banggood C.Bang Good

After Market Service Superb!!

MotorMike

MotorMikeAustralian Capital Territory

Good after sales support

Items shipped recently (2020) suffered transport damage, although it took a little longer than expected, Baggood came through with a refund for these unusable items; they have done so before on a few claims I have had to make over my lengthy time and multiple purchases with them.
I am very satisfied with the final outcome given that the items were a total loss because of the damage. I could not have asked for better service. Good on you Banggood, I'll be back.