Bang Good (page 2 of 61)

3.8 from 1,202 reviews

3.8

1,202 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (115) · No (386)

gfzw

gfzwHawker 2614, ACT

Very Patchy

yesbutno

yesbutnoWheatbelt, WA

this is exactly what i needed thanks

like the product was what I wanted and needed. thanks I found it easy to navigate the sight to find what I wanted. will definitely shop her again, easy and cheep.

Jim.

Jim.Mid North Coast, NSW

An Honourable Company

As previously indicated a problem existed with the incorrect electric cord being included.
The emails that followed ended the problem with a sum being placed in my Pay Pal account. This covered the cost of the replacement cords. The rebate was more than needed; no unkind words were written. I will buy from Banggood in the future as their service is excellent and very fair.
Many thanks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMagnetic floating globe.

Time travler

Time travlerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This site is worth a look

I have bought a lot of tools from this site and had mixed deliveries from 10 days to 3 months and not all the items were off good quality. Except for the few lemons? they have been value for money and some items I have ordered a number of times.

Michael K.

Michael K.South East Queensland, QLD

Wasting money and time!

I made an order based on Aus wearhouse, and the local courier which known as Fastway lost the item.
So I ask for a replacement since they said they have a stock, but it turns out it's sold out and doesn't know when it'll be re-stock. So, I quickly made another order for the same item based on China and I have paid more.
After a few hours later, they told me it'll be restocking soon that is around 3 weeks after, so I ask for cancellation the order I paid more and they said cannot do that since it's been handled to the shipping team. Now I'm having 2 same items that one I paid ridiculously more. on top of that, they cannot even change the courier.
Maybe I will start using more on Aliexpress than Banggood.
Terrible customer service.

One of the Best

The smooth transition from selecting an item too completing the order is excellent, delivery to New Zealand is good, however because of the present covid 19, shipments are slow sometimes, however this does not reflect on Banggoods service.
An excellent company to deal with

Les

LesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always happy

I’ve bought loads of items from Banggood. Delivery times vary but the quality of the purchases is always excellent. Issues are dealt with promptly. I think they’re one of the best online markets there is.

Maxwell B.

Maxwell B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product as advertised 18650 3000maH lipo

These batteries arrived i tested and capacity is what was advertised have had lipo from other sites that were not as advertised.very happy.The price has increased but i have ordered more.

Product Purchased18650 batteries

Prompt delivery......arrived way faster than expected

Item ordered arrived sooner than estimated in perfect condition. Very satisfied. Would definitely consider buying from Banggood again. The item ordered, the Ulanzi OP-6 macro lens attachment for the Osmo Pocket, had a magnification factor of 10X. This is too strong for its intended use. I would urged Ulanzi to produce another model with less magnification as it will then be more functional.

Wedu

WeduGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought a Kingspec mSata

Using the search box made finding what i was after quite easy. There was a reasonable selection of items available. Don't usually go wrong online when you buy Kingspec products.

Product PurchasedKingspec 64gb mSata ssd

happy day;s

Good packaging, sturdy construction looking forward to work with it just a shame there are not 2 cutters as then you could use 2 at a time, all in all looks a good product

Great bike fast delivery

Fiido D4S beautiful solid sturdy looking bike which shipped so quickly from the EU - received mudguard accessories the following day - I’m well impressed ! I was looking at uk based alternatives at almost twice the price and none were in stock

Product PurchasedBike
Banggood C.Bang Good

keep coming back to buy things

been pretty good and keep coming back started with a 3d printer to some other tech then filament and other upgrades got a another printer on order cant beat the prices

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I would buy from Banggood again

I had to make changes to the shipping method on my order. Communication with Banggood was easy, and they ended up doing everything for me. Actual shipping took ages though.

Product PurchasedSmart Watch
bmorey

bmoreyVic, 3140

Generally a good service but with provisos...

I like Banggood and have ordered many items over the years. The variety of items available is remarkable. The quality is good for the most part. I've had one DOA (replaced) and once broken in transit (credited).

There are two things that hold me back from buying more (and these things usually send me to Ebay or Amazon):

1. Postage times from China to Australia. It's always a month or more, so I for something I need promptly I buy local.

2. Once an item gets to a certain size or weight the price become uncompetitive. I guess the 'free' postage including in the price become prohibitive. Buying local is cheaper for larger items.

I will continue to buy from Banggood. On the whole I like them.

Product PurchasedBlitzwolf ear buds

Find out how Bang Good compares to other Online Shops

I will not order from this company again.

They do not respond to problem with orders. I received pieces that do not lo like what I ordered. The sizes are not true to size. I am not satisfied with the communication from this company.

• +4
Rick H.

Rick H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend Bang Good

easy navigation of the store , great product range , good quality of products , I was very satisfied with my product , I was able to find exactly what I wanted , the quality of the product I bought was second to none , great product at a great price , I'm very happy with my item

frannythewoglet

frannythewogletSydney, NSW

Highly recommend it.

Tis is my second time that I'm buying with Banggood. I am satisfied with quality of my product, but I'm very disappointed with the delivery of my first item, I was shocked after finding my item very damaged. I have paid for brand new item and I wish I could talk to someone. Other than that I highly recommend this product.

huddy

huddyMelbourne

Very happy customer.

Very happy with my purchase from Bang Good, great prices and service. The phone arrived in under 3 weeks which is very fast for COVID times. Only thing was that the price I paid went down after I bought it but that that can happen on any online site or shop.

BangGood service

I recently purchased some taps from BangGood which after only a couple of months, had a defect which I brought to their attention (not their fault but a manufacturing defect). BangGood, after seeing proof of problem by way of pictures and video, resolved the issue with me to my complete satisfaction. Also, they responded within a day on each correspendence I had with them to sort out the issue. I was left very happy with their after sales service. Thank you BangGood.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jenny Z.asked

i ordered 2 pencil sharpeners and when i received my package i only found 2 packets of 2 refills and no sharpeners,its a bit hard to use the refills without the sharpener.

Paul
Paul

Why did i get an email to answer this question ?

Jenny Z.

no idea has i am new to this

John H.

John H.asked

all but the first order of diamond coated laps have arrived, no problems but first set of 4 diamond coated disc,s ordered i,m not happy, ordered 6 inch ones and some fool sent me 4, 4,inch ones. when i told you, you said sent a photo of package, i,d already thrown it in bin, if you have a computer that works you can see my order, even i can do that,? so i have still bought off you but still not happy with first order of disc,s. thought you would look after customers a bit better, may go to other sites next time

sakaraka17

sakaraka17asked

I just ordered something with my paypal from Banggod, but they said to me to their messanger that it takes 24-48 hours to confirm the order. Altough my money have gone from my credit card . I do not get it,if my money are gone why didnt they confirm the order??? pls help me

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives