Bang Good (page 3 of 61)

3.8 from 1,202 reviews

3.8

1,202 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (115) · No (386)

Excellent all the way to China!

Everything you need in one place! The shipping time was delayed due to the covid-19 situation but the items finally arrived as described and in perfect condition. Will be buying plenty more items from them.

graham

grahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

My error

Product is not what I wanted. However admit it was my mistake. thought shaft was 13.5mm. However 'threaded shaft is only 5/6mm. Making product quite unsuitable for my purposes. A 'learning' experience!!
No complaints re Bang Good

Banggood C.Bang Good

Fantastic pricing, service and delivery times.

Eachine Novice-III 135mm 2-3S 3 Inch FPV Racing Drone RTF & Fly more w/ 5.8G 40CH EV800 Goggles 2.4G ER8 Transmitter in order No.88587613. What a fantastic product for the price. Total package. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to start FPVing outside.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always been pretty reliable for many items I've bought from them over the years

Outstanding customer service!

This is probably the best company that I have done business with. I purchased a quad copter at the lowest price of any other company, unfortunately it was defective. It was the only product from them that I had a problem with. I contacted Banggood customer service and got treated like I was there friend. They were courteous, kind and so helpful that I trust Banggood and there outstanding customer service so much that I will in the future purchase with confidence the products that they sell. I am 100% satisfied with this company.

Neil

NeilCentral, TAS

Great easy to use machine!

The unit arrived promptly, was exactly as described and is really easy to set up and use. I use it in a group workshop environment engraving personalised images and names on turned timber pens and hand made boxes. Great results on curved and flat surfaces.

some good some bad

i have purchased quite a few items from this site some good some not so good whether or not its value for money im not sure yet i was offered something but even that doesnt seem of much value

exactly what I asked for

My wife, an expert t checked it, and found it fine.
There was a great delay in transport, but that was understandable because of Covid19. However, Company kept us up to date.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Very good customer service.

I encountered a problem with the product I ordered and I contacted the customer service. The next day they responded and apologizing for the inconvenience and offered me a full refund of the product without sending me back the item. Right away in the same conversation they refunded my money and went into my account. They have cordial, kind, understanding, prompt, and reliable customer service. I highly recommend it!

Lew

LewWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worked ok

Worked really well for a few flights ,stopped working mid-flight. Price was good ,cheap.very short lifespan. Pretty disappointing. Great control, easy to use and bind. Went ahead and just bought a new board to match my radio.

Happy Dad

Happy DadWheatbelt, WA

Such a fast, friendly and helpful response

We recently rececieved a drone we had purchased from Banggood. Unfortunately when it arrived it was missing one of the batteries we had ordered. When I asked for a replacement the service department were extremely responsive and helpful.
They turned a negative experience into a positive one. Good customers service seems rare. These days so I was very grateful we found a company that cares for its customers.
Thanks for all your help. Also the drone was amazing. My son loved it.

Banggood C.Bang Good

Bought 2 - both failed (I'm a slow learner!)

First unit ran well for about 2 months, then simply failed to respond. The second unit ran well for a week, then was subject to an overflow of a spouting system. It is not even close to waterproof as claimed! I removed the batteries & dried thoroughly. It then false detected and rang, repeatedly. When reset it then refused to pair - false positiving in the middle of the pair audio - leaving the "ready for pairing" message non stop. I have given up.

Banggood C.Bang Good

The product I ordered arrived in fair quality.

Looks like it was previously used. Arrived in a cardboard box that was home made. Basically a few pieces of cardboard taped together. The ends of the box did not have proper lids to open, but were pieces of cardboard taped in place. As for the product, it didn't come with instructions on how to put it together. I guess the previous owner disposed of them. I had to look online to see pictures of it, to figure out which pipe goes into which socket.

Ian MossMid North Coast, NSW

Poor quality .

The release button on the watch fails to work. So i am unable to charge the watch. I would like a replacement watch. I feel that quality control and final testing could be improved. Please let me know where to send the one I have thank you. Ian Moss.

Steve

Steve

Shipping Delays for weeks to months

Several times over the past 2 years I have ordered something that says "Shipping in 24-48 hours" and then it takes weeks and still doesn't ship. They entice you to order by showing something is in stock but the item is not in stock at all and then you wait and wait and wait.

very bad delivery

product was good just took to long to get here had to buy else where while i waited just took to long not happy at all wont uses again never try again

DoubleshotcoffeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable Delivery; Poor customer service

Have purchased multiple items from Banggood however delivery has been unreliable. They sell the same goods as other China based e-commerce sites that offer more shipping options. My last purchase has been lost in transit for nearly two months. When I questioned them today I was informed I would have to wait 70 days for a refund. Customer service personnel cut and paste standard "pre-formatted" messages which are abysmal. I will still use alternate China based e-commerce sites however I will not use Banggood again

Doubleshotcoffee

An update. The goods finally arrived after 70 days in transit. Two small crumpled packages. Not a great user experience.

Rcalltypes

RcalltypesVictoria

Wltoys 14401 Buggy, Good postage speed.

Arrived in a time frame, I get with eBay.
The Buggy:
Good for the price, but I’d advise to go over it, before running the Buggy.
1) Add extra grease into both, Front & Rear Diffs, also the Gears.
Mine had very little grease, especially inside the Diffs.
2) Add or Remove oil, from the Shockers (Dampers) so they work as they should. Mine had to much oil in them, so the shockers wouldn’t compress.
3) Wheel Alignment.
Mine needed an Alignment, way to much, toe out.
4) Go over all the screws, to check there not lose.
Mine was Ok.
Do this & you will have a good, reliable RC. It takes about an Hour, it’s well worth it. Thanks

Perfect customer service

After watching YouTube review of the VFD that I needed I ordered one. It came very quickly but unfortunately it did not perform correctly. When I complained to Banggood customer services they were fantastic and the problem was resolved within days. I wish all on line retailers offered such excellent service.

Still haven't received item after 1.5 months

I've ordered an Item on the 11th July and today 25th August that item still hasn't arrived. According to the tracker the parcel was still in China after one from the purchasing date.
Terrible service. Most definitely the last time I order anything from Banghood.

Jenny Z.asked

i ordered 2 pencil sharpeners and when i received my package i only found 2 packets of 2 refills and no sharpeners,its a bit hard to use the refills without the sharpener.

Paul
Paul

Why did i get an email to answer this question ?

Jenny Z.

no idea has i am new to this

John H.

John H.asked

all but the first order of diamond coated laps have arrived, no problems but first set of 4 diamond coated disc,s ordered i,m not happy, ordered 6 inch ones and some fool sent me 4, 4,inch ones. when i told you, you said sent a photo of package, i,d already thrown it in bin, if you have a computer that works you can see my order, even i can do that,? so i have still bought off you but still not happy with first order of disc,s. thought you would look after customers a bit better, may go to other sites next time

sakaraka17

sakaraka17asked

I just ordered something with my paypal from Banggod, but they said to me to their messanger that it takes 24-48 hours to confirm the order. Altough my money have gone from my credit card . I do not get it,if my money are gone why didnt they confirm the order??? pls help me

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives