Bang Good (page 4 of 61)

3.8 from 1,202 reviews

3.8

1,202 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (115) · No (386)

Excellent service fast delivery less than ten days

I ordered my items and received them within 10 days. Awesome. I wasn't expecting such a quick delivery to the UK from overseas. The product quality is good and the prices were very good too. There are so many products to choose from and it is easy to navigate around the site. I will be ordering again soon.

Larry P.

Larry P.North-East, TAS

Stopped working after an hour or so.

3018 Pro CNC stopped working after 1 hour. I contacted then and they wanted photos and videos. I explained that after testing all the motors and isolated the problem to the control board, they wouldn't send a new one. I bought a new control from another company and it is working ok now. I told them this and no reply. Would not buy anything from them again.

Jay-s

Jay-sSydney, NSW

Above expectations

The person I gave it too told me she loved it It even arrived earlier than expected. Well above our expectations with the quality of the wall clock. Thank you.

Find out how Bang Good compares to other Online Shops

No Machifit 2020 Frame received with Order No: 73987702 and Order No: 73986907, date: 2019-09-29

Order No: 73987702 and Order No: 73986907
Regarding Order No: 73987702 and Order No: 73986907
Order dates of both order: 2019-09-29 12:25:36
The order: Machifit Silver 2020 V-Slot Aluminum
Order No: 73986907
Silver colored 4 times Size: 300 mm
4 times size: 150 mm
Black colored: 4 times size: 100 mm
I have still received these items. I would like to hear from you that I will get the money back or that these ordered items will still be sent. I have already sent urgent emails to the company several times, both in English and in traditional Chinese language. But to date is set for an answer from them.
Yours sincerely.

Great Products at great prices

I order lots of stuff from bangood. Tools, electronic gadgets, PPE, and so much random stuff. This site has pretty much anything I would need. Items are always as described and matches the pictures.

nice site and Customer Service

I have bought a lot items from banggood and had only few item broken or missing. The site is ok and easy to find what you are looking for. Customer Service have sorted out some of my problems with my orders very quickly . fast shipping if its in stock and I have noticed some items are a bit on the expensive side .On some purchases I have left not so happy reviews and notice banggood do NOT publish bad reviews as I have NEVER seen a bad reviews on Banggood. Other than that I have had a good experience shopping with banggood

Banggood C.Bang Good

Amazing prices and Special Deals all the time.

Bang Good is a great site with a powerful searching system. It’s possible to specify which of their warehouses to search so you can look for faster delivery.

Their range of products seems to be unlimited. Rarely can you search for something and not find it.

I’ve purchased numerous items from Bang Good and once or twice there were some minor issues. Bang Good’s customer services team are amazing at fixing things.

I have used Bang Good for some time and I will continue to use them for all my Tech requirements in the future.

Easy to find part and quick to deliver. Part failed on use but Banggood refunded me quickly.

Mark Z.

Mark Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from this website, this is a scam!!!

Ian Dargusch

Ian DarguschSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with this Multimeter. Has more functions than expected.

The delivery of my order took longer than originally specified, but I was kept up to date with with changed delivery times which was due to covid pandemic.
Very satisfied with the item and I shall continue to place future orders.

donGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2 items arrived damaged out of 8 purchased , no refund offered on 2nd purchase

bought 9 items ,2arrived damaged.good service on getting refund on 1st damage 2nd they required so many obstacles ended nowhere. i think scammers would be appropriate,buying off them? never again!

Resolved Problem - Exceptional service

I had a problem with a TV box. Bang Good responded to my issue within 12 hours. Offered two good options to resolve. Issue sorted out within two days to my satisfaction.

Exceptional service!

Raj

Raj

Dodgy advertisement & flash deals. Ordered 2 and received only one.

I ordered a smart watch with a wireless earphone on a deal. But received only the watch. When reported, the customer service person first offered some 6$ refund for a 60$ earphones, and then when i insisted on sending the product or arranging a right refund amount, he started arguing that though the order says watch with ear phones, it means only the watch.
I had all the valid proofs, but still they were not ready to send the product or refund the proper amount.
Please be careful before ordering in banggood, especially these flash deals, very dodgy. It was probably the worst online experience I ever had. I don’t think I can rely on warranties they promise as well.

Adrian S

Adrian SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value, products always arrive - reliable shopping

Recent bought a Telcast F5 Laptop on Banggood, got it $250 AUD cheaper than I could buy it for in Australia, it arrived via courier within two weeks and well packaged. I always buy my mobiles from Banggood and have always experienced good bargains and reliable service - my goods have always arrived and worked. I recommend Banggood to anyone and it uses Paypal.

Very very good shop. Recommend

Great place to shop

Good quality product at great prices. Up to date tracking information via my account. Have some problem with an item but by following a few steps and providing some information about the item, we were able to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I was pleased with the outcome. They stand behind their product.

Thanks Bang Good.

Michael.

Awesome website with amazing products

I have ordered a few times from banggood over the past few years. Their vast choice of products is amazing. They offer goods that are not available on amazon or ebay with a reasonable low price. Need to be patient with shipping though, due to global supply chain.

Recently I completed a return and I'm satisfied with the result.

Lew C.

Lew C.

A tale of three orders - misleading conduct and complete apathy from Banggood

Banggood C.Bang Good

Huge variety of products, but many of them are defective

scott

scottSouth-East, TAS

Return phone

I had t o return a phone for warranty. Banggood were very good in arranging it it was a slow process. But got there in the end. Would recommend using Bangkok

Jenny Z.asked

i ordered 2 pencil sharpeners and when i received my package i only found 2 packets of 2 refills and no sharpeners,its a bit hard to use the refills without the sharpener.

Paul
Paul

Why did i get an email to answer this question ?

Jenny Z.

no idea has i am new to this

John H.

John H.asked

all but the first order of diamond coated laps have arrived, no problems but first set of 4 diamond coated disc,s ordered i,m not happy, ordered 6 inch ones and some fool sent me 4, 4,inch ones. when i told you, you said sent a photo of package, i,d already thrown it in bin, if you have a computer that works you can see my order, even i can do that,? so i have still bought off you but still not happy with first order of disc,s. thought you would look after customers a bit better, may go to other sites next time

sakaraka17

sakaraka17asked

I just ordered something with my paypal from Banggod, but they said to me to their messanger that it takes 24-48 hours to confirm the order. Altough my money have gone from my credit card . I do not get it,if my money are gone why didnt they confirm the order??? pls help me

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives