Bank Australia Branches

Bank Australia Branches

• Topics
    • New Account (54)
    • Loan Application (42)
    • General Transactions (34)
    • Credit Card Application (11)
    • ATM Experience (4)
    • Business Banking (4)

EssEmDot

EssEmDotCanberra 2600, ACT

Superb customer service from BA

We have recently taken out a mortgage with Bank Australia and re-financed an existing home loan from another bank due to their non-existent stance on money laundering. We chose Bank Australia on the grounds of both alignment with our values, on customer service and their highly competitive interest rates. The customer service has been first class from initially Brad, then Danielle. Danielle has been our tenacious advocate with the other bank to discharge the existing mortgage. The difference in service is so clear that we have transferred all our banking from the other bank to BA.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Seth M.

Seth M.South East Queensland, QLD

Hands down, the BEST bank from down under!

I'm an American with family in Australia. I wanted a bank to be able to easily transfer money here in AU. This is the only community owned bank in Austrailia, which means that they really care about the people. Yes, it's that good! The staff are super friendly and they don't make you feel like you're not important (unlike most other banks). Let's make this the #1 bank in Australia!

Chris

ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Danielle loan guru

We’ve just refinanced our mortgage to BA. We weren’t happy with our previous banks attitude to the environment. We did our homework and are so satisfied with the move to BA, we’d recommend everyone make the change. That’s how society betters itself.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Judith Hill

Judith HillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful service

A friend recommended this bank for Term Deposits as the rates were excellent.
As we have only joined the bank we found the service by the Customer Service Officer was excellent, explaining the services the bank provided and going that extra yard to help us.

Maria Campbell

Maria CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service was great. Veena in Kew was really helpful

We had an initial discussion about about joining BA and she provided all the information we needed. It was efficient and friendly. We have opened accounts for the whole family

Great service! Super efficient

My partner and I visited Bank Australia Kew for the first time today and we had a wonderful experience. We were looked after by Manjeet, who was friendly and efficient in helping us to open multiple accounts. His knowledge of which accounts were most suitable of us was extremely useful. This was a great start for us as new bank Australia customers!

Jill

JillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly, patient staff

I have banked at the Bendigo branch for over 20 years. Since retiring I have needed extra support with choices and decisions about accounts. I always find the staff knowledgeable, friendly and patient.

Deb and Greg

Deb and GregCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Castlemaine Staff a credit to the Bank

We have been with this bank for nearly 2 years. The staff have been very friendly, professional and informative. Initially they refinanced our existing loan and then supported the purchase of a new home. The staff are alway welcoming and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. They managed our new purchase with thorough attention to details, always working with our best outcome their top priority. I totally recommend Bank Australia and especially our crew here in Castlemaine.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Hayley H

Hayley HFlynn 2615, ACT

Exceptional Customer Service

We have all of our accounts and now our home loan with Bank Australia. Not only are they a sustainable bank but we have had the most positive experience with their customer service. Brad Day from the Canberra team assisted us with our first home loan this year and we couldn't have asked for more. He was efficient, friendly and always happy to answer our many questions!
Bank Australia offer competitive rates and banking options and we couldn't recommend them more highly!

Always outstanding

We've been with Bank Australia for over three years now and have never found something that is too hard or unachievable. All requests are met with a genuine interest in helping out and are followed through. We've recently taken out our first home loan and felt supported at every step, despite some challenges with the reinsurer. Couldn't recommend them more.

Joanna Le

Joanna LeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

The Bank Australia team are responsive, honest and good at their jobs. I cant recommend them highly enough!

Ive only just refinanced my mortgage with Bank Australia after being with one of the big 4 for a decade. So far the experience has been excellent - the staff are friendly, professional and responsive without being at all pushy.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account

Hi Joanna,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Its wonderful to hear you've had a positive experience! Well pass on the compliments to our team. Thanks, Bank Australia team

JamesP

JamesP

Like a bank should be

Been with This bank since its conception 46 years approx started out as st mary credit co-op
Reliable and trustworthy make you feel confident when dealing with them
Always pleasant to deal with and are customer focused

Hi James,
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review. Its great to hear you've had a positive experience, and have stuck by us for over 46 years! Well pass on the compliments. Thanks, Bank Australia team

PaulM

PaulMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Communication

If this bank did care about its customers maybe it would've advised me that their interest rates were about to drop (in 3 days) before I opened new accounts and transferred funds. For them to say 'we didn't know', 'we weren't told' and 'we need to make money' just says the bank couldn't care less about their customer. Maybe the people who face the customer should know, they didn't mislead me but they certainly didn't inform me.

Our kind of bank!

We are swapping from ANZ. We wanted a bank that respects ethical considerations in banking. The staff we dealt with (Indu and Manjit) were very helpful, pleasant and efficient. Above all both communicated well, answered all our questions clearly and cheerfully. It was a very welcoming start.

Marina D.

Marina D.South East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT ETHICAL BANK

LOVE THIS BANK. I switched to Bank Aus this year. The process was straightforward and quick. The staff in Brisbane at West End are really helpful and knowledgable. I think it is so important that our money is not backing up polluting industries...or tobacco and military equipment firms. You can leave a bit in your old account and have it open awhile just to catch any direct debits you may have missed...or paypal. The phone app is great...same with the Australian customer service on the phone.

Margot Ryan

Margot RyanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A pleasure to visit the bank in Castlemaine

I have been with Bank Australia for 5 years. I am not technically very able and have several times had embarrassing slip ups with my bank transactions etc however unfailingly the staff have been patient, pleasant and understanding. My recent dealings have been with Yvette and she has been outstanding in her professionalism and pleasantness.
I am so happy to be with Bank Australia.

Mrs B

Mrs BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Super friendly and helpful!

I bank with the Bendigo branch of Bank Australia. I'm always greeted with with a smile when I walk in, no matter who I see. Rachael H and Jade M were super helpful when my Mum passed away and I needed help with her estate. The mortgage I have is so easy to manage that I'm taking out my next one with Bank Australia too! They all seem to love their work, and it shows. Its so much better than dealing with a big faceless bank. Keep up the great work Bendigo!! :-)

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Anna

AnnaVictoria

Excellent Customer Service

My experience with Bank Australia has always been positive and I do not regret for a moment, banking with them. Great communication, ease of use online and also love the ethical stance. Many thanks to those in particular at Melbourne Lending for making the stressful time of shifting house and loans so easy. When banking can be a pleasure...Thank you

TopicLoan Application

Phreddd

PhredddThe Mallee, VIC

Great personal service. A bank that really cares.

A large bank with personal service. Nothing was too much trouble. They were prepared to accommodate my strange requests and work with me to progress to some great products. I have now added four new services with them and looking at more. Thanks for being helpful.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have been with Bank Australia for well over 10 years and always found them easy to deal with, reliable, friendly & helpful. This latest interaction was to help with my elderly mother's accounts using power of attorney - no trouble here, unlike another bank I'm also dealing with in the same capacity where I have to jump through so many hoops & red-tape it's ridiculous!