Bank Australia Branches

Bank Australia Branches

Sam Q.

Sam Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Ringwood Branch!

I visited Satchi (manager) at the Ringwood branch, he was really helpful from the start. I had already done research on the bank, but wasn’t too sure, yet. He was very polite and explained my new accounts in detail, a little bit about the bank and himself. He said he was new and we had a really good conversation about life and careers. He gave me his number and some information booklet, it’s great to be treated as a human and being down to earth. He is the definition of excellent customer service! Please let him know. Cheers Sam

Lizzy

LizzyVictoria

Great to deal with, especially with a deceased estate

I don't bank with them, but found them reliable and excellent customer service with inquiries, and assisting with the forms and details of dealing with a deceased estate. I am dealing with another bank and compared to them Bank Australia are terrific to deal with.

Great personalised service

Keira was very helpful and friendly. Some slight hiccups along the way meant she went out of her way to make sure everything came together at the end. Appreciated the personalised service

TopicLoan Application

mel

melGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I'd changed to Bank Australia years ago!

I recently opened an account at the Fitzroy branch. Sharon was extremely helpful and explained the various accounts so I was able to choose what best suited me. She then assisted me in opening the accounts. She was friendly and genuine. I had decided to change banks as I had been with the Commonwealth who had treated me poorly when I was on a low income. I wanted a bank that was compassionate and supported all in the community. Also a bank that made investments more in line with my values. Bonus was their term deposit and savings account rates were much better than the Commonwealth bank .Very happy I have made the move.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I have been a customer at Bank Australia for many years now and I bank at the Eastlands branch.
Each time I have been in the branch I have been lucky enough to be served by Louise who has gone above and beyond to help me, nothing has been an issue for her. Her customer service is amazing she is friendly and very helpful. I hope she is acknowledged by the company as she certainly deserves it.

DAVID

DAVIDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Assistance Over and Above Expectations

I have been a long time bank customer and Mariah was amazing in helping me secure a personal loan at the lower interest rate. Mariah was amazing to deal with and really pushed for the best result for myself, she was a pleasure to deal with and kept me updated on the status of the loan. Mariah provided the best banking experience I have encountered.

TopicLoan Application

No more guilt- I joined a bank that CARES

After changing to an ethical super fund I though, ‘why not go all the way and change banks?’ Bank Australia ticks all the ethical boxes and the weight of the ‘big 4’ is off my shoulders. I look forward to the future.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

I am a Case Manager for Home Care and Previous Ops Manager previously for Australian Airlines in Sydney. I had an emergency situation . Both Monica and Carmen were amazing officers.

New business account

Banking with a future in mind is important. Bingyu Zhai helped me out with a flexible and informed approach to a new business account. Prompt and painless setup process and lovely service.

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

I went into the branch on the 24/6/2020 the csm Lawrence Alexander was so helpful saved me from a bad choice and to joanne hibs banking integrity officer at Bank Australia

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Lawrence and Joanne too! Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Kerrod R.

Kerrod R.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Narelle

NarelleGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service

Have banked with the Morwell
Branch for a long time. I Bank for 2 different organisations and my personal account and the staff are always helpful and friendly, nothings ever a problem.

Georgia

GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!

I was very well looked after by the beautiful, patient, compassionate, honest staff member named Veena Kumar at the Fitzroy branch, who helped me open my first account today. Thanks!

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Georgia! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Veena as well, she'll be so thrilled to hear your kind words! Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Amazing customer service

I went into the Collins St branch to set up a new business account. Guilain made the process very easy. He's very friendly, positive, and helpful, and an asset to Bank Melbourne. Thank you Guilain!

Tess Nobile

Tess NobileGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and refreshing

I am a new client to Bank Australia. I opened up a business account at the Fitzroy branch. Veena Kumar made the experience a rewarding one. It was easy, quick and her attention to detail is what a new client always hopes for. Thank you!

Find out how Bank Australia Branches compares to other Banks

Moe branch Naomi was very helpful

Great service today and always. Very helpful and informative, Naomi showed me how to set up and use internet banking. It will make things easier for me living out of town.

Ripped OffCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Appalling Customer Service From Day One

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi there. We are sorry that our service hasn’t met your expectations. We take all customer feedback seriously and will continue to work with you to resolve your concerns. - Bank Australia team.

Too little too late

Still waiting

Responsible banking has never felt so easy!

I’ve just switched to Bank Australia and my customer service experience was great. Staff were helpful, genuine and very informative - talking me through each step of the process. Best decision to join!

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi Esther! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are thrilled that you had a good experience with our customer service, and hope you continue to enjoy banking with us. Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Marco G.

Marco G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely easy and fast to open an account. Customer service was great! They were friendly and guided me through the whole process. Would recommend to anyone. Happy to be a new customer.

Golden child

Golden childSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service AAA+

Customer service over the phone was really pleasing and made the process of starting a new account simple and friendly, Vanessa was very friendly and helpful and made things understandable and quick. I am new to the Bank but feel it will be a long term one