Bank Australia Branches

Bank Australia Branches

Hopefully, the future of banking

Bank Australia has been a pleasure to deal with since I signed up 3 months ago. All services are simple and well thought out and staff are very attentive and helpful. Not to mention their core beliefs and company structure, I can't recommend them highly enough.

Review TypeCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Top Class Service

Went into the Bendigo branch chasing some information in the era 2000 not very hopeful but.
Jade took on the task and as it was closing time she said i would be contacted the next day
At her word Jade contacted me and supplied all the information i needed. She is a very nice person to deal with and obviously very talented and dedicated. I thank her very much and think that Bendigo has an excellent employee, i also am thankful to the staff that helped her.
its employees like Jade that make this branch stand out.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

Rachael from Bendigo Branch has been amazing!

Rachael from the Bendigo branch been really helpful through the process of getting our first home loan. Many other banks wouldn't work with us due to the complexity of our rural, kit-home build, but Bank Australia helped us find a solution! Thanks especially to Rachael, but also to the rest of the team!

Review TypeLoan Application and New Account

Kind teller

I needed some statements printed as my business account statements were not being delivered. Very helpful in finding out why and correcting, and offering to write off cost of reprinting statements as a one-off, special occasion.

Review TypeBusiness Banking

Got the House

Danielle from the Civic branch was super helpful in assisting us with securing the loan and funds to purchase our new house. She answered our questions promptly and kept us in the loop all the way. Very Happy indeed.

Lack of transparency

Found Adelaide branch manager to be quite unhelpful in explaining decision, verging on dismissive and disinterested. I was keen on the idea of responsible banking. Other staff seemed friendly enough. Will go back to my own bank of 20 years who were willing to lend to me, albeit with no carbon offsetting.

Review TypeLoan Application
Hi victragic, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and would like to follow this up with you so we can improve our service. We will send you a private message to get your details. Thanks, Bank Australia.

Good responsible banking.

I opened a new account the other day with the help of friendly staff members. Thanks to them, I've had very few issues with changing banks. The interest rate on the savings account is far better than the big 4 banks, as well. It's good to know that my money isn't being invested in the destruction of the planet. The only complaint I have is that online transactions seem to be quite slow to process, though there is little that can be done given that BA is a smaller institute.

Great service.

Thanks to all of the great staff in the Townsville branch for organising our home loan. They are super friendly, helpful and efficient. Highly recommended and a great value loan to boot!

Stress free banking

Bank Australia Castlemaine were fantastic when purchasing our investment house. When things got complicated they found solutions each time. All done electronically so no stress. Arranged all we needed. Friendly and couldn't do enough to help us.

Great Bank

I recently opened a savings account with Bank Australia in Brisbane. The process was easy and straight forward and the customer service was exceptional.

I chose Bank Australia because of their focus on "clean money'".

I would not hesitate to recommend Bank Australia over all other banking & financial institutions. They are great!

Review TypeNew Account

Fantastic, honest, ethical bank.

I switched my bank to BA over a year ago. The in-branch experience was excellent, and the call centres are all in-store too. Rates are very competitive! The best bit is it's clean money, unlike the profit-hungry Big 4. I'd recommend switching now!

Review TypeCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

No fuss home loan application.

Bank Australia we’re good to deal with to obtain a home loan.
Rachael Haley of the Bendigo branch was extremely helpful and she sorted out all of the documentation to make settlement run smoothly. I would highly recommend Rachael and Bank Australia for a home loan, they are competitive and prompt.

Covered all the bases

On visiting the local branch to discuss an upcoming transaction. We spoke with a team member who had all the information we needed and more. On checking our accounts Jacky identified and advised us of improvements we could make to better manage our finances and insurances.
Great Job Bank Australia Team.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

Excellent service from our local regional branch.

Jade-at Bendigo Branch was very supportive promptly and efficiently. We needed to redraw &’s from our small home loan today to pay for roof tile restoration work. We were very happy with service Jade gave us. She is professional and cheerful. Customer service exemplary as she remembered my husband and I and asked how our new caravan was going (we’re covered through Allianz Insurance at Bank Australia) and newish car. We bundled house/contents/2 cars and caravan together last year and have a wonderful insurance coverage thanks to Bank Australia team). Very happy customers.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Over and above service

I would like to make it known on the excellent caring advice and support that Lyn Richards from the Moe branch of Bank Australia went to. A friend had just lost his brother, Lyn took the time out to assist him on getting a bank loan for his car, also went above and beyond and organised his insurance, which she had noticed how expensive it was, saving him a heap of money, being on a age pension every penny counts. People like this make me proud to be a member of Bank Australia. And why I would never use another bank.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

From a new customer

I have just joined Bank Australia. I am concerned about peace and read the ICAN literature that showed that the big bank I was using invests in the nuclear arms industry. When I saw the advertisements for Bank Australia about responsible banking I decided to change banks.
I have found Bank Australia very helpful. The staff member, Manjeet, was patient and well informed. The on-line material is clear and user friendly. If there is a problem I can call and the telephone is answered promptly.
I also like the philosophy of the bank which goes well beyond the negative, avoiding nuclear weapons and the fossil fuel industry, to the positive which is to embody a more democratic and sustainable approach to money.

Review TypeNew Account

Very Impressive Quality of Service right from 'Go' to 'Woa'.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience thus far. Early days; signing up only about a week ago in early July and making the journey to Westlands in Ringwood Victoria from my home in Emerald amongst the beauty and serenity of the Dandenong Ranges.

Getting lost in the massive 'underbelly' car park of the Shopping Centre, particularly on my return journey from the Bank Australia Branch to my car. I really felt that I was negotiating a labyrinth of the very worst kind, the labyrinth that felt nearly as impassable as the labyrinth that I was terrified of negotiating by entering the unknown depth of my computer and fighting my way through all the terrors that I could imagine where hidden in there; the Minotaur potentially around the next corner.

I must admit that my discomfort with the magnitude of my task in getting to the epicentre of the labyrinth and the A.B branch had me comparing it closely with my discomfort of entering the beastly labyrinth that is often my computer.

As I entered what I felt was an oasis in the desert and was welcomed by 'T', everything felt just fine. 'T' immediately put me at my ease and assisted me in the best possible way, with patience, understanding and knowledge in negotiating the next part of the journey. We worked through every step and my confidence rose. I knew that I didn't need to feel embarrassed or out of my depths with the process.

I had also changed my mind about the fact that I'd had to drive so far to reach the nearest A.B. branch to my home and had been considering that I really needed better physical proximity to a more local branch. I had been assisted so capably by 'T' and decided that with her initial support I had found my 'can do' and could go home and tame the beasts in my computer labyrinth without too much trouble. What I found to my utter delight was that all the 'beasts' that I came across within my computer or mobile were equally patient, understanding and knowledgeable as 'T' had been. And that was all it took to convert me to Australia Bank. Thank you.

Review TypeNew Account

If you aren't with Bank Australia, consider it!

We've been with Bank Australia for a couple of years now. We've had our home loan with them for the whole time and a loan on another piece of property. We wanted to sell our current house, and buy another one and Brad, at the Bank Australia civic branch, helped us out immensely. We were able to have our loan approved very efficiently, and never felt under pressure or concerned the money wouldn't come through in time for settlement. I hear people's stressful stories about dealing with other banks, and I'm grateful we made the switch.

Review TypeLoan Application
Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. Great to hear that you are happy to be banking with us and that Brad was so helpful :) - Bank Australia.

Helpful, personalised service

We recently applied for a loan with Rachael Haley from the Bendigo branch. Rachael was personable, considered and friendly, we felt like a valued customer, definitely not just a number. We find Bank Australia to be a great place to bank and feel proud that they are for people not profit!

Review TypeLoan Application
Hi Mindful consumer, Thanks for leaving us your great review. So glad to hear of your positive experience and that you share our values. We will pass on your lovely comments to Rachael too :) Thanks for deciding to bank with us! - Bank Australia

Bank Australia.

Just opened two new accounts. Excellent service in the branch, and on the phone. Highly recommend this bank, especially for its stand against unethical businesses. I hope more people support it.

Review TypeBusiness Banking and New Account
Hi MarianneC, thanks for recently becoming a Bank Australia customer and for taking the time to leave your positive review :). Great to hear that you also share our values! Thanks, Bank Australia.