Bank Australia Branches

Bank Australia Branches

Our kind of bank!

We are swapping from ANZ. We wanted a bank that respects ethical considerations in banking. The staff we dealt with (Indu and Manjit) were very helpful, pleasant and efficient. Above all both communicated well, answered all our questions clearly and cheerfully. It was a very welcoming start.

Marina D.

Marina D.South East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT ETHICAL BANK

LOVE THIS BANK. I switched to Bank Aus this year. The process was straightforward and quick. The staff in Brisbane at West End are really helpful and knowledgable. I think it is so important that our money is not backing up polluting industries...or tobacco and military equipment firms. You can leave a bit in your old account and have it open awhile just to catch any direct debits you may have missed...or paypal. The phone app is great...same with the Australian customer service on the phone.

Margot Ryan

Margot RyanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A pleasure to visit the bank in Castlemaine

I have been with Bank Australia for 5 years. I am not technically very able and have several times had embarrassing slip ups with my bank transactions etc however unfailingly the staff have been patient, pleasant and understanding. My recent dealings have been with Yvette and she has been outstanding in her professionalism and pleasantness.
I am so happy to be with Bank Australia.

Mrs B

Mrs BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Super friendly and helpful!

I bank with the Bendigo branch of Bank Australia. I'm always greeted with with a smile when I walk in, no matter who I see. Rachael H and Jade M were super helpful when my Mum passed away and I needed help with her estate. The mortgage I have is so easy to manage that I'm taking out my next one with Bank Australia too! They all seem to love their work, and it shows. Its so much better than dealing with a big faceless bank. Keep up the great work Bendigo!! :-)

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Anna

AnnaVictoria

Excellent Customer Service

My experience with Bank Australia has always been positive and I do not regret for a moment, banking with them. Great communication, ease of use online and also love the ethical stance. Many thanks to those in particular at Melbourne Lending for making the stressful time of shifting house and loans so easy. When banking can be a pleasure...Thank you

Phreddd

PhredddThe Mallee, VIC

Great personal service. A bank that really cares.

A large bank with personal service. Nothing was too much trouble. They were prepared to accommodate my strange requests and work with me to progress to some great products. I have now added four new services with them and looking at more. Thanks for being helpful.

TopicCredit Card Application, Loan Application and New Account

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have been with Bank Australia for well over 10 years and always found them easy to deal with, reliable, friendly & helpful. This latest interaction was to help with my elderly mother's accounts using power of attorney - no trouble here, unlike another bank I'm also dealing with in the same capacity where I have to jump through so many hoops & red-tape it's ridiculous!

Jessie

JessieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful support through mortgage process

We have been with bank Australia for around 6 years now and love the real customer care you get when you visit a branch. We recently got a mortgage with bank Australia for an off the plan home, and we found the service to be exceptional. We also love knowing that the interest paid to the bank on our mortgage is going towards sustainable and ethical ventures. Thankyou!

TopicLoan Application

Wish we had changed banks earlier

We are currently in the process of moving all our banking from one of the big four banks to Bank Australia due to their ethical, environmental and sustainability credentials. The findings of the RC was the final trigger for us to do it. In all of our interactions with BA staff, they have been very friendly, helpful and accommodating, which has made this huge task a lot easier. We love their conservation project as well as their competitive products. Looking forward to being away from our Big 4 knowing BA clean money approach to loaning and investing money is aligned with our values and helps our daughter's future rather than harming it.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Amy Appleton

Amy Appleton

Experience equalled expectations.

We recently moved our banking across from one of the big four banks. Eddie, our BA representative, managed the transition smoothly and professionally. The Bank Australia app is easy to use and the call centre very efficient - several calls later, Ive only been placed on hold once, and for less than two minutes. Any query weve had has been addressed quickly and effectively. Aside from feeling reassured that Bank Australia is focused on ethical practice, its products and services have also met - and in some cases, exceeded - our expectations. Highly recommend.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to access services for 6 months

I really wanted to switch to an ethical bank as Australia's big 4 certainly are not, I lasted only a couple of weeks and had to stay with my existing bank as I wasn't able to borrow a cent for at least another 6 months as I have changed jobs. I have been with my current employer for 3 months, but lasted 13 years with my previous employer. I was looking at borrowing a small amount to finish the backyard, but could not and I wasn't even asked about my my partners income/job status, equity in the home, savings, or super. I really wanted this bank to be different and I really wanted it to work. I am truly disappointed.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Bank Australia
Bank A.Bank Australia

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Sydney, NSW

Opening joint bank account

Rosa helped my partner and I to open a joint bank account. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to set up our account quickly and easily. Our online and app experience with Bank Australia has been great too.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast, reliable and prompt services

My recent visit to Bank Australia's Bendigo branch to extend my mortgage for landscaping to my new house was easy and pleasant. The service I received was second to none.

Jacqui

JacquiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Opening account

I made a visit to Bendigo branch and was more then pleased with the first class service. From being met a counter to opening a account the service was great, can not fault so far. All questions answered, plus they not pushy in any way. A pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

Excellent customer service, always with a smile

I bank at the Bendigo branch and cannot fault the service from Bridgette. I'm always greeted with a smile, she is eager to assist and very knowledgeable. Keep up the great work, it is appreciated!

Best reception I have witnessed

Joined 2 months ago
Excellent from initial meeting and not declining
Several visits with questions re banking and apps , always sat down privately
and carefully explained to me the operations and downloaded my apps .

James D

James D

A much better alternative

I have been with Bank Australia for 2 weeks. They are prompt, have 2 tellers available, and care deeply for the Planet. Customer service is excellent..My rating is at least12/10.

annier54

annier54Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent friendly support

I was a teacher for40 years and joined early on in my career. Always great service and the Fitzroy branch is a joy to work into! helpful friendly and competent

Review collected in partnership with Bank Australia

Great service, locally, WOW!

I'm a brand new customer and the service at the MOE branch is excellent, the young fellow that served me, Cameron, had a fantastic knowledge of the banks services and showed real initiative in breaking down exactly how everything would work and a great knowledge of what accounts would actually work for me, very happy on every level at the moment!

Bank Australia
Bank A.Bank Australia

I was glad to be of knowledgeable service. - Cameron

Joining Bank Australia

Great customer service by Manjeet at Melbourne CBD branch. Clearly answered all our questions and offered helpful advice. So far we've had a very good experience with our new bank.