Bank Australia Branches

Bank Australia Branches

Sue

SueVictoria

Very happy customer

Just opened my first account with Morwell Branch. Staff were friendly, efficient & helpful. Would certainly recommend to others. My Debit/Visa card arrived within a week & is active. I have already used website to check my balance & change my PIN.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Super friendly service at the Fitzroy branch

Ive been with Bank Australia for a while but have never been to a branch. Just now I had a very good first experience with customer service at the Fitzroy branch. I was was greeted at the door by all three tellers, one teller was very nice while cashing a check and made the experience super easy for me. Also more specifically, Michelle from enquires was super friendly, helpful and patient with me while helping me set up a couple direct deposits.

Bank A.Bank Australia

Great Service from Emily at Bendigo Branch.

I was added as a new signatory to our business account and it was my first dealing with Bank Australia. Emily at the Bendigo branch made it a quick and easy process. I was in banking (majors) for 38 years until recently and know how challenging all the paperwork can be, but this was a breeze. Thank You Emily!

TopicBusiness Banking

Find out how Bank Australia Branches compares to other Banks

Excellent service from Emily and the Bendigo Branch.

Emily helped with a foreign debit on my statement. Nothing was too much trouble. We believe that the wrong receipt was given at Big W. Emily is awaiting conformation from Big W. Many thanks. Cheryl

AB

AB

Very helpful and kind!

This was my first visit to a Bank Australia branch since joining online last year.

I am very grateful for the help I received at the Enquiries Desk. The very kind, patient, knowledgeable and efficient woman who helped me with my account inquiry was just wonderful - thank you!!!

Bank A.Bank Australia

Hi AB! Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! Its wonderful to hear that you received great customer service, this is something we strive for so your kind words are very much appreciated! Thanks, Bank Australia team.

Kristie and Luke

Kristie and LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best experience interacting with a bank that I've ever had

Holly from the loans team was so patient and made herself available to help us around our unusual work arrangements and as a result the application process was easy. Then Jacqui from the Bendigo branch called unexpectedly and let me know about a bunch of features we wouldn't have known about otherwise, set up all our accounts overnight and organised cards in the same phone call. Has been a great, proactive experience unlike any I've ever had with a bank.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Staff assistance Melbourne CBD

Manjeri assisted me yesterday from behind the door when I turned up to find the branch closed. I am very grateful that he took the time to provide support.Thanks so much. Sara

Katie J

Katie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service - Staff seem like they actually want to work here

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Bank A.Bank Australia

Great face to face customer service

Been with Bank Australia over 30 years.
Bank is perfectly reliable and I find staff to be well informed and very supportive.
Needed help settingup VIP access on my phone. Staff at Castlemaine Branch of Bank Australia were able to assist in an efficient and cheerful manner. I like using a local bank that provides knowledgable and friendy staff when needed.

Domestic Goddess

Domestic GoddessCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Better than the Big Four

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Meg Storer

Meg StorerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So helpful and friendly! Realistic advice! Love it!

I have been with bank Australia for 6 years
This bank has been very efficient and reliable and simple to understand. The staff provide reliable, relative and realistic advice. Very friendly and provided over the phone help and spaces for me to talk to staff on the other end of the phone that was private.

TopicLoan Application
Rohan

RohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

I walked into the Fitzroy branch to sign up for some new accounts and Michelle made it as easy and enjoyable as possible. She was lovely, attentive and covered all bases. Even during the midst of COVID-19 she was a joy to speak with. Thanks for making my day :)

TopicNew Account
Roger W

Roger WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service! The best digital banking app for small business.

Theresa from the Eastland branch was simply amazing! Theresa made the process of opening a business hassle free - compared to what I have experienced in the past with the Big 4 banks. From a design and user experience - Bank Australia does have one of the best digital banking apps around - especially for business customers. Features like push notifications for when your debit card is used or a payment is received, the ability to see you card details within the app - in case you do not carry your card with you and the ability to start using your new card straight away without having to wait for it to arrive in the mail. I highly recommend Bank Australia.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Sonia

SoniaMurray Region, NSW

First home loan made so easy

Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why the make them selves so unappealing.

they make it way too difficult to get credit cards, withdraw money and send money to other people. Too many caps and not a customer friendly banking system lol. Don't you guys want people to join your bank, probably should make it a little bit more appealing rather then pushing people away, I mean that's all I'm saying.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions

Damian M.

Damian M.Gippsland, VIC

Bank Australia moe

Just joined this bank today at The Moe branch!
The staff were absolutely fantastic!! Help me out really well. Would highly recommend them for your banking NEEDS! great work girls! Lovely girls and great personality.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Friendly, helpful service!

Joined last week to move to a bank with less fees and better customer service - was not disappointed! Lawrence at the Castlemaine branch was fantastic, showing me all my options and explaining the differences between accounts etc. He also made sure I could use the app and answered any other questions.
Really happy to be with a bank with such excellent staff and good ethics behind them.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

THE BEST - Great service and support

I've recently moved all my accounts and a new mortgage to Bank Australia and I couldn't be happier.
The service I received from Adelaide City branch, Louise and the team, was honestly been the most personal and professional - I couldn't fault them at all.
I feel proud to bank with Bank Aus knowing that my money is causing no harm to the world!

Excellent customer service

Recently applied for a personal loan to consolidate debts with bank Australia . From start to finish my lending consultant jade Moore was not only extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. But was also a pleasure to deal with.

TopicLoan Application
Tamzine W.

Tamzine W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star customer service

I’ve just joined creating a company account. The staff have been nothing but helpful and speedy with our application. Special mention to Michelle and Sharon at the Fitzroy branch. After 4 weeks wait from another bank, this experience was fantastic. So lovely to have helpful staff working with you and being so accommodating.

TopicNew Account